Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Triple7

Original Poster:

3,514 posts

122 months

[news] 
Friday 11th July 2008 quote quote all
Great to see Jaguar taking an active part in Goodwood Festival of Speed today. They had a couple of XKR-S's and an XF-R on the hill climb. I assume it was the 5.0ltr 500BHP V8. Looked very sexy on the circuit in black and sounded gorgeous. Very McLaren SLR rumble! thumbup






Video

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/garethjenni...

Edited by Triple7 on Friday 11th July 21:00

Stedman

5,643 posts

77 months

[news] 
Friday 11th July 2008 quote quote all
Thats pretty fit smile

steelej

1,677 posts

92 months

[news] 
Saturday 12th July 2008 quote quote all
Now that does look nice, any other pics Gaz, any of the XKR-S?

John.

ALEXDB9

119 posts

90 months

[news] 
Saturday 12th July 2008 quote quote all
Heard a rumor that the "leaping cat" graphic will make it into production.

FWDRacer

3,234 posts

109 months

[news] 
Sunday 13th July 2008 quote quote all
ALEXDB9 said:
Heard a rumor that the "leaping cat" graphic will make it into production.
It'll be a cold day in hell before an abomination like on the side of a Jag leaves a Jaguar plant as OE fit my friend...

nono

Edited by FWDRacer on Monday 14th July 07:49

Advertisement

Triple7

Original Poster:

3,514 posts

122 months

[news] 
Monday 14th July 2008 quote quote all
steelej said:
Now that does look nice, any other pics Gaz, any of the XKR-S?

John.
As requested............










steelej

1,677 posts

92 months

[news] 
Monday 14th July 2008 quote quote all
Thank you kind sir biggrin

Quite like the piano black across the whole dash, thought it was a bit out of place in the 08MY with aluminium either side.

John.

ParanoidAndroid

1,090 posts

168 months

[news] 
Monday 14th July 2008 quote quote all
Looked at the XKRS at Goodwood, very impressive. Think the wheels let it down though, don't like them at all.


Stedman

5,643 posts

77 months

[news] 
Monday 14th July 2008 quote quote all
ParanoidAndroid said:
Looked at the XKRS at Goodwood, very impressive. Think the wheels let it down though, don't like them at all.
Although i have only seen pictures, the wheels also put me off. Such a shame!

Triple7

Original Poster:

3,514 posts

122 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th July 2008 quote quote all
Already one for sale in the classifieds...........

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/606233.htm

Edited by Triple7 on Tuesday 15th July 10:08

wongy

62 posts

113 months

[news] 
Wednesday 16th July 2008 quote quote all
Stedman said:
ParanoidAndroid said:
Looked at the XKRS at Goodwood, very impressive. Think the wheels let it down though, don't like them at all.
Although i have only seen pictures, the wheels also put me off. Such a shame!
You're both kidding?????
The wheels are one of the best bits about the car! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
(I've seen them in flesh)...
Reply to Topic