Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

ALfooy

Original Poster:

310 posts

81 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th June 2012 quote quote all
Anybody watching and what do they think to some of the new games shown?

Mr Happy

4,487 posts

106 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th June 2012 quote quote all
Watch Dogs - game of E3 so far... It's a must buy, whatever console it comes out on!!

Farcry 3 - another must buy, looks awesome!

Splinter Cell - yet another!

Fifa 13 - loving the fact that calling the ref a wker via kinect microphone means the game tells you off!!

Edited by Mr Happy on Tuesday 5th June 14:09

NismoGT

1,605 posts

76 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th June 2012 quote quote all
The new Simcity looks very good.

Still waiting for Black Ops 2 Zombies footage.

ajprice

10,120 posts

82 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th June 2012 quote quote all
Wii U gamepad tablet controller: battery life 3-5 hours, charge time 2.5 hours.
http://www.examiner.com/article/nintendo-shares-wi...

There's also the 'Pro Controller', where Pro means Xbox 360 with the buttons swapped around a bit.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/03/wii-u-pro-contro...

Umm...

BlueMR2

6,269 posts

88 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th June 2012 quote quote all
ajprice said:
Wii U gamepad tablet controller: battery life 3-5 hours, charge time 2.5 hours.
http://www.examiner.com/article/nintendo-shares-wi...

There's also the 'Pro Controller', where Pro means Xbox 360 with the buttons swapped around a bit.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/03/wii-u-pro-contro...

Umm...
Its starting to get a bit ridiculous.

It'll cost more to buy a controller than a console soon.
Advertisement

vonuber

6,375 posts

51 months

[news] 
Thursday 7th June 2012 quote quote all
Interesting thing regarding E3 demo's here:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/06/07/pc-gami...

Gogoplata

629 posts

46 months

[news] 
Friday 8th June 2012 quote quote all
vonuber said:
Interesting thing regarding E3 demo's here:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/06/07/pc-gami...
lol at that journalist being so far off the mark and not having a clue. Games journalism is very poor these days.

Wills2

8,541 posts

61 months

[news] 
Saturday 9th June 2012 quote quote all

Just got back from E3 (my first time out there)

Highlights for me:

MS Halo4
Ubisofts FARCRY3
Ubisofts Splinter cell blacklist
Ubisofts Assassins creed III

Ubisoft stole the show with their new releases IMHO, played with the WiiU on the Warner and Nintendo stands and started to understand its reason to be a little more but it remains to be seen how successful it will be.








BenM77

2,831 posts

50 months

[news] 
Sunday 10th June 2012 quote quote all

I just watched the Black Ops 2 reveal from E3 and it looks pretty good, they are bringing the fight to the MW franchise with the new tech etc.

Although the COD experience hasn't moved on much since MW2 I know I will get it.

craste

619 posts

93 months

[news] 
Sunday 10th June 2012 quote quote all
Mr Happy said:
Watch Dogs - game of E3 so far... It's a must buy, whatever console it comes out on!!

Farcry 3 - another must buy, looks awesome!

Splinter Cell - yet another!

Fifa 13 - loving the fact that calling the ref a wker via kinect microphone means the game tells you off!!

Edited by Mr Happy on Tuesday 5th June 14:09
I must say that watch Dogs looks wicked - will get this!!
Reply to Topic