The "MONO" is a lightweight, ultra high performance, road legal sports vehicle designed and manufactured using the latest racing technology. Aimed at drivers who seek a purist driving experience and for whom design, engineering excellence and performance are of paramount importance, Mono is an aggressive design and will set a new benchmark in the small, but elite segment of radical, lightweight sports cars.
Above all else Mono has been designed to optimise the driving position - in the middle, central to the wheels, and the balance of the car.
Mono is constructed using high-strength carbon fibre composite around a steel safety cell. The cell is designed to offer maximum safety featuring a FIA compliant steel rollover structure, a sophisticated side impact structure and a front carbon crashbox.
Powering Mono is a longitudinally mounted 2.5 litre, 305 bhp four cylinder power plant. Coupled to that engine is an F-3 spec 6-speed sequential gearbox from Hewland. The MONO will accelerate from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds and on to a top speed to 170mph
Suspension is a fully-adjustable pushrod suspension with damping elements made by SACHS Racing. Fitted with 295mm ventilated discs, AP Racing brakes provide stopping power.
Tyre manufacturer Kumho has used their vast experience in motorsport and road cars to develop a special rubber compound for Mono, which is designed to work with the low weight and optimised pushrod suspension.
Mono's central driving position makes the driver an integral component of the car, creating an unparalleled synergy between man and machine. With this in mind, each customer is fitted for his or her seat, pedal reach and preferred driving position.
For further information, technical specifications and list of optional extras please visit our website or give our sales team a call.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #286257 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size2,300 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power305 bhp
- Top speed170 mph
- TypeSemi Automatic
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Road Tests & Reviews
- Used cars in Aberdeen (1905)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1897)
- Used cars in Doncaster (2049)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2100)
- Used cars in Glasgow (4332)
- Used cars in Leeds (2151)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1706)
- Used cars in Northampton (1707)
- Used cars in Sheffield (2006)
- Used cars in Swindon (1903)
- Used cars in York (1586)
- Used cars in East Midlands (13009)
- Used cars in East of England (15446)
- Used cars in London (6519)
- Used cars in North East (6724)
- Used cars in North West (17079)
- Used cars in Northern Ireland (6739)
- Used cars in Scotland (18441)
- Used cars in South East (21453)
- Used cars in South West (11258)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10398)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17891)
No recent searches