Find our full Terms and Conditions a bit too long to wade through? Have a look at our Posting Rules instead as they outline all you need to know about our forums before making your first post.
- We restrict new member access to certain forums for a period of 14 days; once that time has passed access will automatically be granted.
- If you see any material on our website which you’d like to alert us to, or if you feel you need moderator assistance, please use the ‘report’ button on the top right of each post and we will be alerted to the reported issue straight away.
- If you wish to speak to someone regarding forum conduct or moderation issues please contact Paul Garlick (email@example.com)
When using this website you agree not to:
- Use threatening or defamatory words, pictures or any other content which could upset, annoy, or cause embarrassment.
- Deliberately provoke arguments or reignite arguments that have ceased.
- Use the forums to harass other members – including the use of private information or pictures from social media – without permission.
- Post any copyright-protected material without permission. If in doubt, don’t post it.
- Post links or images which contain pornographic, violent, racist or sexist material or that could be seen as offensive or unlawful in any way.
- Post links for the purposes of advertising or personal gain (including cars for sale) or cross-post across multiple forums. If you wish to advertise please use the classifieds or contact us directly. Please note that we do not allow members to advertise their own car, nor do we allow members to post asking for valuations on their current car (please use the classifieds as a guide).
- Promote events without permission.
- Choose a username which is the same as a company or trading name.
- Create multiple profiles or attempt to use any other person’s PH log-in to post content without permission.
- Name and shame any company with content that could cause reputational damage or that could be deemed as libellous or defamatory.
- Promote charity events, recruit for charitable donations, surveys or seek votes for competitions without permission.
- Use the website feedback forum for any comment that doesn’t refer to site performance or technical issues.
All matters relating to conduct in the forums and compliance with these posting rules will be determined by the moderators under guidance from PistonHeads HQ.
We will take action if these rules are broken so make sure you read them carefully.