Of course you've read our Terms and Conditions as you agreed to them when you signed up but in case your memory isn't great, here are the important bits with regard to posting in the forums.
- We restrict new member access to certain forums for a period of 14 days; once that time has passed access will automatically be granted.
- If you see any material on our website which you'd like to alert us to, or if you feel you need moderator assistance, please use the 'report' button on the top right of each post and we will be alerted to the reported issue straight away.
- If you wish to speak to someone regarding forum conduct or moderation issues please contact the PH Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Do not post material that a reasonable person would find offensive, annoying or upsetting, including personal information (including facebook/twitter/linked-in etc) & amateur sleuthing, nor may you bypass the swear filter.
- Do not be argumentative for the sake of it or be deliberately contrary. Do not post links or images which contain pornographic, violent, racist or sexist material or that could be seen as offensive or unlawful in any way.
- Do not post any copyright-protected material without permission including streaming sports content. If in doubt, don't post it.
- Do not post or link for the purposes of advertising or personal gain (including cars for sale) or cross-post across multiple forums. If you wish to advertise please use the classifieds or contact us directly. Please note that we do not allow members to advertise their own car in the forums, nor do we allow members to post asking for valuations on their current car (please use the classifieds as a guide).
- Do not choose a username which is the same as a company or trading name, nor create multiple profiles or attempt to use any other person's PH log-in to post content without permission or promote charity events, recruit for charitable donations, surveys or seek votes for competitions without permission nor promote events without permission.
- Do not name and shame any company with content that could cause reputational damage or that could be deemed as libellous or defamatory.
All matters relating to conduct in the forums and compliance with these posting rules will be determined by the moderators under guidance from PistonHeads HQ.
We will take action if these rules are broken so make sure you read them carefully.