Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

imprezaworks

Original Poster:

14 posts

35 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
Anyone used them for a trackday? I can get them through eco pretty cheap, but are they anygood? Doing another trackday in my 182 clio at the end of the month so need to decide on something sharpish. Cheers for any help guys.

Dan.

bikerstu

151 posts

31 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
It depends what you want out of them, i have used them and didnt like them much i use te ferodo DS2500's and OEM discs

MK INDY

207 posts

80 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
I used Carbone Lorraine pads in my 172 Clio, with standard discs, never any hint of fade on track, great stopping power, the best single mod I ever made on the car.

MuZiZZle

485 posts

76 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
bikerstu said:
It depends what you want out of them, i have used them and didnt like them much i use te ferodo DS2500's and OEM discs
I run these on the front of the saxo, poverty mintex pads on the back, and OEM discs

joe_90

3,895 posts

117 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
MK INDY said:
I used Carbone Lorraine pads in my 172 Clio, with standard discs, never any hint of fade on track, great stopping power, the best single mod I ever made on the car.
+ new fluid.. I would agree.

Advertisement

tertius

4,928 posts

116 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
imprezaworks said:
Anyone used them for a trackday? I can get them through eco pretty cheap, but are they anygood? Doing another trackday in my 182 clio at the end of the month so need to decide on something sharpish. Cheers for any help guys.

Dan.
I have, I thought they were surprisingly good. Certainly not up to a real track pad, but in terms of performance per pound they are not half bad.
Reply to Topic