Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4 5
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Cotty

26,628 posts

164 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Garlick said:
A few were made about general noise late at night, nothing too bad.
Wouldn't have anything to do with your "who has the loudest exhaust" competition? hehe

Garlick

40,422 posts

120 months

PH Manager Bloke

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
I think we got away with that! It was pre-dinner too so not late.

Cotty

26,628 posts

164 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
missdiane said:
One thing that stood out is how professional the hotel staff are, top marks.
Isn't it a sign of good staff that you don't notice them. I didn't until I spotted the cute brunette directing the meals coming from the kitchen.
getmecoat

JonRB

41,508 posts

152 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Was a great event. Apologies to anyone I didn't get to talk to, and even greater apologies to those that I did. smile

(Must say that for some reason my feet were sore this morning hehe)

Fidgits

17,052 posts

109 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Garlick said:
I think we got away with that! It was pre-dinner too so not late.
It was still daylight, and after all, garlicks wasn't that loud anyway winkhehe
Advertisement

bigburd

2,634 posts

80 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Thanks to all the organisers. I can confirm I managed to leave the venue without burning it down after two minor fire related incidents

1) Took badge off and threw onto table (straight on candle)

2) At breakfast breaking the toaster in Orangery for the second time with a piece of bread halfway threw


I don't have previous in arson..... "HONEST" ..... although some others may say otherwise if they see pics like this that I have from when I was entrusted with looking after the open fire and the family Pub.


del 203

12,727 posts

129 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Top weekend all clap


biggrin

jdwcd

2,372 posts

82 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
pic coming of del th scaffolder

del 203

12,727 posts

129 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
jdwcd said:
pic coming of del th scaffolder
You to$$er Jon !!!


rofl

markmullen

14,249 posts

114 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Great evening, thanks to all involved and everyone I met.

burriana

16,249 posts

134 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Brillant weekend again thanks Paul, Stuart, Sarah and everyone else behind the scenes. And it was good that quite a few faces were there that haven't been for a while, it makes a great weekend even better. Oh, and thanks to Ali-Kat for generally getting a lot of people chatting together that otherwise might not, can't think what the draw was there wink but your efforts are very appreciated and certainly made Saturday afternoon one of Louise's highlights of the weekend smile

Great Pretender

24,380 posts

94 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Garlick said:
Just home (Via Fernhurst) and before I take residence on the sofa for an hour or two I just wanted to say a few words.

Firstly, thanks to everyone who came along as without you there is no BTaP, and further thanks for making it a great evening - such a nice atmosphere around the venue throughout the entire event.

Thanks to Corin for providing the music, we might not have always been dancing but we all enjoyed the music in the bar too. Thanks for your efforts mate.

A few apologies too

The raffle was a bit of a farce with two lots of pink tickets in circulation, thanks for your patience with that (and the sound issues too)

There were a few items thrown back for auction, but not enough to get on stage again. Instead, we'll offer the items up through this forum tomorrow, in return for direct donations to Cancer Research. Let me ponder how best to do that.

There were a few issues with table plans and badges, hopefully not too bad but annoying all the same

And finally, it seems the ordered steak and ale pie thought it was a fancy dress event and came as steak and kidney....

Anyway, hands up to that but it was still a great night. I met so many new faces this year and (as usual) all were lovely to spend time with. Thanks again from all of us here at PH for another memorable night

Fantastic biggrin
And thanks for all your efforts too mate (and those of the rest of the PH team too). These things don't organise themselves smile

LHD

16,674 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 20th November 2011 quote quote all
Great Pretender said:
Garlick said:
Just home (Via Fernhurst) and before I take residence on the sofa for an hour or two I just wanted to say a few words.

Firstly, thanks to everyone who came along as without you there is no BTaP, and further thanks for making it a great evening - such a nice atmosphere around the venue throughout the entire event.

Thanks to Corin for providing the music, we might not have always been dancing but we all enjoyed the music in the bar too. Thanks for your efforts mate.

A few apologies too

The raffle was a bit of a farce with two lots of pink tickets in circulation, thanks for your patience with that (and the sound issues too)

There were a few items thrown back for auction, but not enough to get on stage again. Instead, we'll offer the items up through this forum tomorrow, in return for direct donations to Cancer Research. Let me ponder how best to do that.

There were a few issues with table plans and badges, hopefully not too bad but annoying all the same

And finally, it seems the ordered steak and ale pie thought it was a fancy dress event and came as steak and kidney....

Anyway, hands up to that but it was still a great night. I met so many new faces this year and (as usual) all were lovely to spend time with. Thanks again from all of us here at PH for another memorable night

Fantastic biggrin
And thanks for all your efforts too mate (and those of the rest of the PH team too). These things don't organise themselves smile
yes

Epic night chaps. Thanks again.

M3John

5,757 posts

99 months

[news] 
Monday 21st November 2011 quote quote all
Fantastic night guys and gals. BTaP for me is just coming to an end now after a day in the bar with a few others and I'm already looking forward to 2012.

Oh and Garlick, you need to learn how to drive quicker mate ! wink

J_S_G

6,177 posts

130 months

[news] 
Monday 21st November 2011 quote quote all
Garlick said:
From the event manager (who liked Viants vomit the best)
EFA

RVIANT

1,260 posts

133 months

[news] 
Monday 21st November 2011 quote quote all
Garlick said:
Yes, absolutely.

From the event manager (who liked Viants car the best) to the two chaps cleaning up the vomit from the carpark this morning. All were excellent.
hehe top weekend biggrin

Nikkie B

154 posts

44 months

[news] 
Monday 21st November 2011 quote quote all
RVIANT said:
Garlick said:
Yes, absolutely.

From the event manager (who liked Viants car the best) to the two chaps cleaning up the vomit from the carpark this morning. All were excellent.
hehe top weekend biggrin
I can't get over Viant's aim......... talk about a curve ball, from a first storey window, around the front entrance and directly in front of Deacon's car....that took some doing.

RVIANT

1,260 posts

133 months

[news] 
Monday 21st November 2011 quote quote all
Was speaking to the hotel manager yesterday, think they are fine for us to come back next year biggrin

Stuart

11,585 posts

131 months

[news] 
Monday 21st November 2011 quote quote all
RVIANT said:
Was speaking to the hotel manager yesterday, think they are fine for us to come back next year biggrin
You didn't give him one of those stares did you, viant?

Podie

40,806 posts

155 months

[news] 
Monday 21st November 2011 quote quote all
RVIANT said:
Was speaking to the hotel manager yesterday, think they are fine for us to come back next year biggrin
We must all be getting older and sensible. hehe
1
3 4 5
Reply to Topic