Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2
4
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

ali_kat

25,783 posts

101 months

[news] 
Friday 11th May 2012 quote quote all
Garlick said:
they actually like having us there smile
yes the bouncers love us biggrin

Bob the Planner

4,590 posts

149 months

[news] 
Friday 11th May 2012 quote quote all
Is there any chance of having a skype link to the event. I'm willing to host a few peeps on this side of the world with a link into the event. The food may not be up to much but I'm sure we can contribute a few dollars.

llewop

2,177 posts

91 months

[news] 
Sunday 13th May 2012 quote quote all
Is there space for BTaP virgins to come along?

Not been in the country for one since I've known about it and will be back in the UK by then.

Not actually met any PHers in the flesh before, so would be nice to. beer

ali_kat

25,783 posts

101 months

[news] 
Sunday 13th May 2012 quote quote all
llewop said:
Is there space for BTaP virgins to come along?
Always! biggrin

beer

llewop

2,177 posts

91 months

[news] 
Monday 14th May 2012 quote quote all
ali_kat said:
llewop said:
Is there space for BTaP virgins to come along?
Always! biggrin

beer
ta cool

room booked - what's next?

Advertisement

ali_kat

25,783 posts

101 months

[news] 
Monday 14th May 2012 quote quote all
Wait for the tickets to be released wink

Buy them smile

Wait for November 10th

Turn up at Hotel with Black Tie & drinking legs biggrin

Leave, November 11th, eventually wink

LordGrover

Original Poster:

21,019 posts

92 months

[news] 
Monday 14th May 2012 quote quote all
... Unless your name's Jon, in which case you spend a few more days relaxing, waiting for the trailer. wink

VinceFox

18,382 posts

52 months

[news] 
Monday 14th May 2012 quote quote all
If you hear a loud yowling noise and the sound of bins being knocked over, it means i've turned up.

llewop

2,177 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th May 2012 quote quote all
ali_kat said:
Wait for the tickets to be released wink

Buy them smile

Wait for November 10th

Turn up at Hotel with Black Tie & drinking legs biggrin

Leave, November 11th, eventually wink
thumbup

There is one more: work out how to tie black tie properly!

burriana

16,249 posts

134 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th May 2012 quote quote all
Whatever you do, clip-ons are acceptable if you admit it, but don't even consider the faux pas of bringing a real one to drape around your neck after you have undone the clip-on.

Ridicule will very swiftly and very loudly follow should you be discovered... and there is a special place in hell reserved for such miscreants biggrin

llewop

2,177 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th May 2012 quote quote all
burriana said:
Whatever you do, clip-ons are acceptable if you admit it, but don't even consider the faux pas of bringing a real one to drape around your neck after you have undone the clip-on.

Ridicule will very swiftly and very loudly follow should you be discovered... and there is a special place in hell reserved for such miscreants biggrin
Noted! The reason for it crossing my mind is I have recently bought a real one, having always used pre-tied ones before.... plenty of time to practice!

James P

2,309 posts

117 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th May 2012 quote quote all
burriana said:
Whatever you do, clip-ons are acceptable if you admit it, but don't even consider the faux pas of bringing a real one to drape around your neck after you have undone the clip-on.

Ridicule will very swiftly and very loudly follow should you be discovered... and there is a special place in hell reserved for such miscreants biggrin
Thinking of anyone in particular there? wink

burriana

16,249 posts

134 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th May 2012 quote quote all
Br-ahem! biggrin

ali_kat

25,783 posts

101 months

[news] 
Tuesday 15th May 2012 quote quote all
James P said:
Thinking of anyone in particular there? wink
hehe Beat me to it biggrin

Cotty

26,619 posts

164 months

[news] 
Thursday 14th June 2012 quote quote all
llewop said:
Noted! The reason for it crossing my mind is I have recently bought a real one, having always used pre-tied ones before.... plenty of time to practice!
Make sure you do practice. I lost my clip on, so bought a real one for last years. Forgot to practice and had to tie it for the first time drunk.

jdwcd

2,372 posts

82 months

[news] 
Friday 15th June 2012 quote quote all
LordGrover said:
... Unless your name's Jon, in which case you spend a few more days relaxing, waiting for the trailer. wink
Ha Ha

Lee will not be driving my car this year. come to think of it neither will i probably

blueyonder

1,779 posts

90 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd June 2012 quote quote all
After and absence of 2 years a return to BTaP will be happening....room has been booked! biggrin

ali_kat

25,783 posts

101 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
bounce

Switch

3,335 posts

55 months

PH Techie at Large

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
I am looking forward to this biggrin
Though November is far away.

crmcatee

4,333 posts

107 months

[news] 
Monday 6th August 2012 quote quote all
Switch said:
I am looking forward to this biggrin
Though November is far away.
Me too. November isn't that far away - Jeepers; I'm not back in the country until a couple of days before the event.

1 2
4
Reply to Topic