Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

jdwcd

2,413 posts

89 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
2 x Bought for me and Lovely Dip

burriana

16,319 posts

141 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Done smile

Stuart

11,585 posts

138 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Logo will be ready soon, so I'll whip through and add badges in a big batch once it is. Thanks to all those who've bought tickets so far. It begins!

CarZee

13,382 posts

154 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Get in! biggrin

crmcatee

4,503 posts

114 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Oh tickets... Excellent. Done.
Advertisement

Vixpy1

41,401 posts

151 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Central speech area - these don't work chaps, unless its central against a wall.

Oh and tickets bought

crmcatee

4,503 posts

114 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
any chance of getting a 2012 image instead of a 2011 one ?

LHD

16,803 posts

74 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
>ahem<

Podie

41,679 posts

162 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
crmcatee said:
any chance of getting a 2012 image instead of a 2011 one ?
Fail hehe


Cotty

27,842 posts

171 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Works now.

crmcatee

4,503 posts

114 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
laugh

Works now.

Rude Girl

6,922 posts

146 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
CarZee said:
Get in! biggrin
Bloody Hell!

edited to say it's a delight to see you. Looking forward to some witty and challenging posts wink

Edited by Rude Girl on Friday 24th August 14:05

swerni

22,706 posts

97 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
logo please folks

I WISH

848 posts

87 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
"We have been at this venue for a few years now but it continues to offer the perfect location"

Be interesting to see what proportion of PHers attend from the North of England and Scotland.

Stuart

11,585 posts

138 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
I WISH said:
"We have been at this venue for a few years now but it continues to offer the perfect location"

Be interesting to see what proportion of PHers attend from the North of England and Scotland.
Quite a few. In fact I can't think of a single person who decided not to come when we moved from our previous venue in the midlands. It is a really really lovely venue and they seem to like us coming back each year. Room prices are really pretty reasonable given the surroundings.

Stuart

11,585 posts

138 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
swerni said:
logo please folks
Good to hear mate, will be good to see the new motor.

Vixpy1

41,401 posts

151 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Good to see the ticket price has not increased, its been the same now for about 7 years!

Still dislike Pie as a main at a Ball, but by that time i'm usually so battered I don't care!

Stuart

11,585 posts

138 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Vixpy1 said:
Good to see the ticket price has not increased, its been the same now for about 7 years!

Still dislike Pie as a main at a Ball, but by that time i'm usually so battered I don't care!
I didn't think you drank Charlie. biggrin

Does the new Mrs W need a badge too by the way?

madbadger

10,191 posts

131 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Stuart said:
Quite a few. In fact I can't think of a single person who decided not to come when we moved from our previous venue in the midlands. It is a really really lovely venue and they seem to like us coming back each year. Room prices are really pretty reasonable given the surroundings.
Need to drive there anyway. Makes little difference if it is 3 hours or a bit more.

jeremyc

12,218 posts

171 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
Stuart said:
Vixpy1 said:
Good to see the ticket price has not increased, its been the same now for about 7 years!

Still dislike Pie as a main at a Ball, but by that time i'm usually so battered I don't care!
I didn't think you drank Charlie. biggrin

Does the new Mrs W need a badge too by the way?
nono He's now Mr. Arebrec dontcha know. wink

1
3 4
Reply to Topic