Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 20 21
23 24 ... 29 30
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Dr G

10,978 posts

125 months

[news] 
Monday 11th June 2012 quote quote all
...and another one on the boat!


JayTee94

10,974 posts

40 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd June 2012 quote quote all
Sadly not mine! frown

...but it is a friend in Florida. It is his first car too! yes

Before:



After:



..and it still has more mods to do! Lovely!! cloud9


Twin Turbo

5,544 posts

149 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd June 2012 quote quote all
Nice cool

Matt Harper

3,428 posts

84 months

[news] 
Tuesday 3rd July 2012 quote quote all
Odd badges on front wings.

tommy vercetti

7,691 posts

46 months

[news] 
Tuesday 3rd July 2012 quote quote all
Stunning cars.
Advertisement

JayTee94

10,974 posts

40 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
Matt Harper said:
Odd badges on front wings.
I think those are just standard GT badges. smile

tommy vercetti said:
Stunning cars.
I agree - I want to have a ride in it when I go and see friends. yes

Matt Harper

3,428 posts

84 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
JayTee94 said:
Matt Harper said:
Odd badges on front wings.
I think those are just standard GT badges. smile
I have a similar (2012) GT - the factory badges on the front fenders are "5.0", not "GT". Those badges are off a pre-facelift car, no?

Roo

7,741 posts

90 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
Matt Harper said:
JayTee94 said:
Matt Harper said:
Odd badges on front wings.
I think those are just standard GT badges. smile
I have a similar (2012) GT - the factory badges on the front fenders are "5.0", not "GT". Those badges are off a pre-facelift car, no?
2010 model with the 4.6 in it had the standard GT badges in the wings.

Matt Harper

3,428 posts

84 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
Roo said:
2010 model with the 4.6 in it had the standard GT badges in the wings.
...and that's my point, Roo. The car in the pic is a 5.0

Roo

7,741 posts

90 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
Matt Harper said:
Roo said:
2010 model with the 4.6 in it had the standard GT badges in the wings.
...and that's my point, Roo. The car in the pic is a 5.0
And you can tell that from that picture how?

Just looks like a 2010 to me.

Matt Harper

3,428 posts

84 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
Wow - educated and humbled - I didn't know that there were facelifted GT's in 2010 without the Coyote engine. Thanks for the lesson.

Roo

7,741 posts

90 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
Matt Harper said:
Wow - educated and humbled - I didn't know that there were facelifted GT's in 2010 without the Coyote engine. Thanks for the lesson.
It's the unloved bd child. New body and old engine. As desirable as herpes.

LuS1fer

31,685 posts

128 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th July 2012 quote quote all
Roo said:
It's the unloved bd child. New body and old engine. As desirable as herpes.
That's a bit unfair...on herpes...no, just kidding, everything is relative but in Mustang terms, it has the old engine (still 315hp though I think) and the largely unloved 2010-2012 rear end.

Mykap

259 posts

71 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th August 2012 quote quote all
Just had black side markers fitted to my 2011 GT.




Spurs123

19 posts

29 months

[news] 
Wednesday 5th September 2012 quote quote all
Here's my Roush Stage3 Vert after a wash a couple of weeks ago....


Mykap

259 posts

71 months

[news] 
Monday 24th September 2012 quote quote all
Boss/CS lower valance fitted....


PanzerCommander

3,482 posts

101 months

[news] 
Monday 24th September 2012 quote quote all
New front Grilles, rear lights and vinyl black out panel.








gt500nick

544 posts

21 months

[news] 
Friday 26th October 2012 quote quote all


my 2011 gt500 , photo from this years cannonball run Europe

zygalski

1,848 posts

28 months

[news] 
Saturday 27th October 2012 quote quote all
vettemanuk said:
Saw this near Manchester yesterday.
Lovely looking motor!

Hodger

8 posts

23 months

[news] 
Sunday 28th October 2012 quote quote all

This is my 2008 SS
1 2 ... 20 21
23 24 ... 29 30
Reply to Topic