PistonHeads.com Forum

Forza Horizon

Author
Discussion

ajprice

11,959 posts

98 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
And I'm in smile

Petrolhead95

6,690 posts

56 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
andrewrob said:
Petrolhead95 said:
Well, I likey already.
Is it just a portion of the map thats open on the demo?
Not sure yet, I'm doing races at the moment.

BalhamBadger

1,109 posts

75 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Petrolhead95 said:
Not sure yet, I'm doing races at the moment.
Is the handling more TDU or Forza 4?

LiamB

7,022 posts

45 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
BalhamBadger said:
Is the handling more TDU or Forza 4?
Forza by far.

Petrolhead95

6,690 posts

56 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
A bit of both to be honest, and I'm free roaming at the moment.
Advertisement

Petrolhead95

6,690 posts

56 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
They have speed cameras, bds!

sparks_E39

8,663 posts

115 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Can anyone confirm if damage is just cosmetic, and how does it run/look? Videos make it look good. Cheers.

BalhamBadger

1,109 posts

75 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
LiamB said:
Forza by far.
I prefer this answer to Petrolhead's!

sidaorb

5,193 posts

108 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
I'm in, can I skip this bloody intro pls

C2james

4,625 posts

67 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Yes, just downloading.

sparks_E39

8,663 posts

115 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
One other rumour I've heard is that cars don't get dirty in off road races... can anyone disprove this?

Petrolhead95

6,690 posts

56 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
sparks_E39 said:
Can anyone confirm if damage is just cosmetic, and how does it run/look? Videos make it look good. Cheers.
Damage is just cosmetic and runs very similar to Forza 4's damage, but I haven't had any big accidents yet.

Petrolhead95

6,690 posts

56 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
sparks_E39 said:
One other rumour I've heard is that cars don't get dirty in off road races... can anyone disprove this?
That's true, my Evo didn't get dirty once on the off road race.

Petrolhead95

6,690 posts

56 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
The thing that really sells this game to me are the small details like other traffic are actual cars, not crappy box things and when you drive over leaves, they fly up in the air.

C2james

4,625 posts

67 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Oh my god only 17%!

MarkRSi

4,978 posts

120 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
andrewrob said:
C2james said:
I can't see it, my Xbox live has just run out will that affect it?
Yes I'm pretty sure its gold only at the moment
Gold only? FFS

How long before it gets released generally?

andrewrob

2,449 posts

92 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
MarkRSi said:
andrewrob said:
C2james said:
I can't see it, my Xbox live has just run out will that affect it?
Yes I'm pretty sure its gold only at the moment
Gold only? FFS

How long before it gets released generally?
Another week I think

LukeSi

5,371 posts

63 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
About 30 minutes until I get home and can start downloading it. Sounds good so far.

sidaorb

5,193 posts

108 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Well if thats all the demo is, they ain't going to sell it to the doubters. 3 races to try, 3 different cars, very limited free roam and no online. frown

MarkRSi

4,978 posts

120 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
andrewrob said:
MarkRSi said:
andrewrob said:
C2james said:
I can't see it, my Xbox live has just run out will that affect it?
Yes I'm pretty sure its gold only at the moment
Gold only? FFS

How long before it gets released generally?
Another week I think
weeping