PistonHeads.com Forum

[PS3] COD MW2 Evening Players (6pm-12am)

[PS3] COD MW2 Evening Players (6pm-12am)

Author
Discussion

Norbury90

6,387 posts

108 months

Thursday 28th January
quotequote all
sqeezypeas said:
Norbury90 said:
Saturday night ffs? Some of us have lives... i'm out then
bks, don't listen to him fellas he was bumming tyres on the ps4 playing rocket league!
I got home at about 11pm you gringo gayboy bdo!

slartibartfast

3,346 posts

103 months

Thursday 28th January
quotequote all
So ladies.....are we up for the same time Saturday?

Pulse

Original Poster:

9,836 posts

120 months

Thursday 28th January
quotequote all
slartibartfast said:
So ladies.....are we up for the same time Saturday?
No good for me. I'm going to be out most likely. I could do Sunday evening though.

slartibartfast

3,346 posts

103 months

Thursday 28th January
quotequote all
Pulse said:
slartibartfast said:
So ladies.....are we up for the same time Saturday?
No good for me. I'm going to be out most likely. I could do Sunday evening though.
Sunday too then, just reply with a time and I'll try and be on.

Me and my son were chatting about 'COD modern warfare' at the weekend and both came to the same conclusion that MW2 has the best maps!

Pulse

Original Poster:

9,836 posts

120 months

Friday 29th January
quotequote all
Sunday I'll be able to do 7.30pm smile
Advertisement

slartibartfast

3,346 posts

103 months

Friday 29th January
quotequote all
Pulse said:
Sunday I'll be able to do 7.30pm smile
ok

slartibartfast

3,346 posts

103 months

Sunday 31st January
quotequote all
slartibartfast said:
Pulse said:
Sunday I'll be able to do 7.30pm smile
ok
see you shortly

Pulse

Original Poster:

9,836 posts

120 months

Sunday 31st January
quotequote all
slartibartfast said:
slartibartfast said:
Pulse said:
Sunday I'll be able to do 7.30pm smile
ok
see you shortly
I'll be slightly later tonight - I've just got in and making dinner! Should be on by 8.30!

slartibartfast

3,346 posts

103 months

Sunday 31st January
quotequote all
Pulse said:
slartibartfast said:
slartibartfast said:
Pulse said:
Sunday I'll be able to do 7.30pm smile
ok
see you shortly
I'll be slightly later tonight - I've just got in and making dinner! Should be on by 8.30!
ok will power it back on in a min

TomE

1,233 posts

92 months

Sunday 31st January
quotequote all
I couldn't make it on tonight but will be around on Saturday if anyone is free?

Also came across this which made me chuckle....

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/scottish-peopl...

slartibartfast

3,346 posts

103 months

Yesterday (17:56)
quotequote all
Anyone playing tonight?