Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 409 410
412 413 ... 501 502
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

v15ben

11,703 posts

126 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
GetCarter said:
A young Pine Marten being VERY helpful in the posing dept. this evenenig:



Edited by GetCarter on Friday 20th April 20:00
This is absolutely brilliant, Steve.
Love that expression thumbup

RobDickinson

16,363 posts

139 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all

lloyd h

1,380 posts

58 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
Rob that is gorgeous, just the right amount of movement in the water as well!

One taken back in 2010 as I had a quick tour of europe with a couple of mates.


Notre Dame by lloydh.co.uk, on Flickr

GetCarter

19,369 posts

164 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
v15ben said:
This is absolutely brilliant, Steve.
Love that expression thumbup
Had to be a postcard really, didn't it.



CarMac

669 posts

99 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
GetCarter said:
Had to be a postcard really, didn't it.
Excellent!
Advertisement

interloper

2,268 posts

140 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
Finally got photos from my new toy developed, I bought a Russian Lubitel twin lens off ebay for £40. Thought I had better wait for the first few pics to come back from the developers as you never know if the thing has some kind of flaw, 120 film isn't cheap! Anyway I'm quite pleased with the results....
C&C Welcome...










nre

325 posts

155 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
RobDickinson said:
love that Rob

4Lmike

1,672 posts

55 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
nre said:
RobDickinson said:
love that Rob
+1

Love how the bridge disappears into the distance

nickcowen

612 posts

48 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all

nickcowen

612 posts

48 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
interloper said:
Finally got photos from my new toy developed, I bought a Russian Lubitel twin lens off ebay for £40. Thought I had better wait for the first few pics to come back from the developers as you never know if the thing has some kind of flaw, 120 film isn't cheap! Anyway I'm quite pleased with the results....
C&C Welcome...








really like the colour's your got from the film

andrwb

173 posts

29 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all

interloper

2,268 posts

140 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
A few 35mm shots...









smcquill

342 posts

110 months

[news] 
Saturday 21st April 2012 quote quote all
some pics taken today at the Doune Hill Climb practice session






Speed addicted

2,098 posts

112 months

[news] 
Sunday 22nd April 2012 quote quote all
Got some Yugono remote triggers and it finally stopped raining! So I spent a happy couple of hours arsing about in the spooky woods.


Cheap LED glowstick by Brent Leport, on Flickr


Q7 with fire by Brent Leport, on Flickr


IMG_1936 by Brent Leport, on Flickr

RobDickinson

16,363 posts

139 months

[news] 
Sunday 22nd April 2012 quote quote all
Brent I like those !


Gone fishing by robjdickinson, on Flickr

Mutts

116 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 22nd April 2012 quote quote all
Getting to grips with a LensBaby. Tricky little thing but bags of fun of S5 as it meters.


Headstone by spg_mutts, on Flickr


flower by spg_mutts, on Flickr

dxbtiger

3,189 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 22nd April 2012 quote quote all
RobDickinson said:
Brent I like those !


Gone fishing by robjdickinson, on Flickr
Nice shot Rob

driverrob

3,737 posts

88 months

[news] 
Sunday 22nd April 2012 quote quote all
lloyd h said:
Rob that is gorgeous, just the right amount of movement in the water as well!

One taken back in 2010 as I had a quick tour of europe with a couple of mates.


Notre Dame by lloydh.co.uk, on Flickr
That is striking. Excellent use of B&W.

One from a while back. Hunting tarantulas with a torch is not everyone's idea of fun but the OH has overcome one of her phobias now!

Tarantula01b by driverrob, on Flickr

Speed addicted

2,098 posts

112 months

[news] 
Sunday 22nd April 2012 quote quote all
driverrob said:
That is striking. Excellent use of B&W.

One from a while back. Hunting tarantulas with a torch is not everyone's idea of fun but the OH has overcome one of her phobias now!

Tarantula01b by driverrob, on Flickr
fk that!

GetCarter

19,369 posts

164 months

[news] 
Sunday 22nd April 2012 quote quote all
dxbtiger said:
RobDickinson said:
Brent I like those !


Gone fishing by robjdickinson, on Flickr
Nice shot Rob
+1

1 2 ... 409 410
412 413 ... 501 502
TOPIC CLOSED