PistonHeads.com Forum

The Camera can capture some fantastic moments....II

The Camera can capture some fantastic moments....II

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Blib

31,039 posts

102 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Please, no photoshops on this thread. Thanks.

LordGrover

27,043 posts

117 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
... yet hirsute bodybuilders in mankinis, heels and a wig are fine.
Just so's he knows.

Muntu

6,863 posts

104 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Guam said:
Not a photoshop so there, it is on the Hawk conservancy page, somebody made it out of veggies <and fruit>, of course only another vegetable would miss the fact its real smile
He probably doesn't give a hoot really.

Martin350

2,045 posts

100 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Surely it would only be a-twit-who couldn't see that wasn't real!

im

34,302 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Even so, its clever owl they made it.
Advertisement

Blib

31,039 posts

102 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Guam's banned for posting a surfeit of vegetables
im said:
Even so, its clever owl they made it.
Im, I see you're back. Operation a complete success was it?

rolleyes

Anyway, here's a photo that's beyond compare.



im

34,302 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Blib said:
im said:
Even so, its clever owl they made it.
Im, I see you're back. Operation a complete success was it?

rolleyes
yes

You'll have noted the sharpening of my already finely honed razor-like reparteee from just the few posts this morning.

Thanks for your concern though thumbup

stephen300o

15,288 posts

133 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Blib said:
Guam's banned for posting a surfeit of vegetables
im said:
Even so, its clever owl they made it.
Im, I see you're back. Operation a complete success was it?

rolleyes

Anyway, here's a photo that's beyond compare.

Well worth getting that AA loyalty card.

Blib

31,039 posts

102 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
That angers me greatly. You've rooned it.

curse

Blib

31,039 posts

102 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
im said:
yes

You'll have noted the sharpening of my already finely honed razor-like reparteee from just the few posts this morning.

Thanks for your concern though thumbup
As finely honed as that razor they used on your arm? Looked blunt to me.

hehe

Oh and you're banned for surviving life threatening surgery. Have a nice bed bath.

thumbup

LordGrover

27,043 posts

117 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Blib said:
Oh and you're banned for surviving life threatening surgery. Have a nice bed bath.

thumbup
Was im having it reattached?

Blib

31,039 posts

102 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
LordGrover said:
Was im having it reattached?
The total wimp has just had a quadruple by-pass. And, like the girlie that he is, it took him ALL of five days to get back to posting on Pistonheads.

Pathetic effort. People like him make me despair at what our country is coming to.

Blib

31,039 posts

102 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Guam said:
At least he isnt having daily enemas like you smile

Yes yes I know! smile
You still here?

Here's some numbers to crunch.

3
9
many
26.


LordGrover

27,043 posts

117 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Blib said:
The total wimp has just had a quadruple by-pass. And, like the girlie that he is, it took him ALL of five days to get back to posting on Pistonheads.

Pathetic effort. People like him make me despair at what our country is coming to.
What some people will do for a little attention. rolleyes

I suspect it'll be we poor tax payers stumping up for his mini-vacation.

I hope he feels better.

im

34,302 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Well I'm rooted to the bed so its post on PH or watch Jeremy Kyle...trust me...its a closer call than you might think. biggrin

havoc

21,942 posts

140 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
im said:
Well I'm rooted to the bed so its post on PH or watch Jeremy Kyle...trust me...its a closer call than you might think. biggrin
Don't tell me Blib's actually Jeremy Kyle in disguise? eek

LongQ

11,663 posts

138 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
havoc said:
Don't tell me Blib's actually Jeremy Kyle in disguise? eek
Or vice versa?

h0b0

2,683 posts

101 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all

stephen300o

15,288 posts

133 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all

Blib

31,039 posts

102 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED