Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 131 132
134 135 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

PD9

1,758 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
Taken 2 mins ago:


RobDickinson

16,417 posts

140 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
DibblyDobbler said:
RobDickinson said:
RobbieKB said:
RobDickinson said:
Oldish one I've sat on for ages. Still not convinced.


Peninsula sunset by robjdickinson, on Flickr
Only you could justify not being convinced! I think it's excellent. You just don't get that light around here frown
heh Cheers, the light is nice, just there isnt really any identifiable subject.
Too much DR for a single image - whack it though Color Efex Detail extractor = sorted thumbup
As you recommend.. It does improve it some. Interesting on the crops and flips. Amazing what the brain sees and likes and how you can manipulate things.


Peninsula sunset by robjdickinson, on Flickr

DibblyDobbler

7,696 posts

83 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
RobDickinson said:
As you recommend.. It does improve it some. Interesting on the crops and flips. Amazing what the brain sees and likes and how you can manipulate things.


Peninsula sunset by robjdickinson, on Flickr
thumbup Funnily enough I'm sitting watching LOTR and that could be a still from the film smile

RobbieKB

7,156 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
DibblyDobbler said:
RobDickinson said:
As you recommend.. It does improve it some. Interesting on the crops and flips. Amazing what the brain sees and likes and how you can manipulate things.


Peninsula sunset by robjdickinson, on Flickr
thumbup Funnily enough I'm sitting watching LOTR and that could be a still from the film smile
Nerd! tongue out

Introducing Jeffrey the Giant Asian Praying Mantis:


RJB_666

1,632 posts

81 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
markmullen said:
It's photographs like this that are making me look into ND's and new lenses!
Advertisement

RobDickinson

16,417 posts

140 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all

lloyd h

1,384 posts

59 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
RobDickinson said:
Wow Rob that is stunning!

RobDickinson

16,417 posts

140 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
Cheeks, Kelper is just an amazing experience, I need to do it again and soon! Had fantastic luck with the weather that time.

DibblyDobbler

7,696 posts

83 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
RobDickinson said:
Fab thumbup I presume it's a stitch ? If so how do the clouds work, as I presume they must move between shots scratchchin

DibblyDobbler

7,696 posts

83 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
RobbieKB said:
Nerd! tongue out
Says the guy spending his Friday night photographing his pet bug thumbup

markmullen

14,831 posts

120 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
RobDickinson said:
Superb Rob

RJB_666 said:
markmullen said:
It's photographs like this that are making me look into ND's and new lenses!
Thanks! I'd recommend holding out for a Big Stopper, order a few from various places and see who comes up with one first, then ebay the remainder!

baz7175

3,436 posts

97 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all

RobbieKB

7,156 posts

69 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
DibblyDobbler said:
RobbieKB said:
Nerd! tongue out
Says the guy spending his Friday night photographing his pet bug thumbup
Touché, Mike hehe

JSS 911

1,547 posts

97 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
From this morning in the New Forest.
Love watching these guys,fantastic when you are stood just yards away hearing the clash of antlers and seeing the power of these animals.


2 Rutting Fallow Stags by sinky 911, on Flickr


3 Locked Together by sinky 911, on Flickr

PH lurker

1,300 posts

43 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
^ Super photos there, I'd like to see that going on for real.



Edit I seem to lose clarity on pictures when I put them on here, I think I'll try Flickr but am just testing a couple of other things:




Edited by PH lurker on Saturday 13th October 14:24

paul911

2,627 posts

119 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
JSS 911 said:
From this morning in the New Forest.
Love watching these guys,fantastic when you are stood just yards away hearing the clash of antlers and seeing the power of these animals.


2 Rutting Fallow Stags by sinky 911, on Flickr
Nice one John smile

paul911

2,627 posts

119 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all

realjv

449 posts

52 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
paul911 said:
/\ Very nice thumbup /\

And now for something completely different


I Witnessed a Crime by realjv, on Flickr

trackdemon

9,470 posts

147 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all

nellyleelephant

2,372 posts

120 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all

20121013-WU2E0015 by nellyleelephant, on Flickr

A bit of Autumn
1 2 ... 131 132
134 135 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED