PistonHeads.com Forum

Convoy to PHSS 05/03/17 - Silverstone

Convoy to PHSS 05/03/17 - Silverstone

Author
Discussion

Warranty_Void

3 posts

12 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
1: Craikeybaby - MR2 Roadster
2. Fingers3- 350z roadster
3. MrVert - Ferrari 458 or 911
4. topless360 - 360
5. Smudgerbyname - Japcrap wink
6. Dom - Focus
7. Pothole - Tiger Sport 1050
8. Black Flag - Cayman S or TT RS depending on the weather!
9. Dan - Volvo V50 T5
10.k321. Audi diesel
11. Warranty_Void - TTRS

topless360

2,631 posts

133 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
I'm no longer able to make this, sorry guys frown
Hopefully next time!

littlelewis6

39 posts

62 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Warranty_Void said:
1: Craikeybaby - MR2 Roadster
2. Fingers3- 350z roadster
3. MrVert - Ferrari 458 or 911
4. topless360 - 360
5. Smudgerbyname - Japcrap wink
6. Dom - Focus
7. Pothole - Tiger Sport 1050
8. Black Flag - Cayman S or TT RS depending on the weather!
9. Dan - Volvo V50 T5
10.k321. Audi diesel
11. Warranty_Void - TTRS
12. Littlelewis6 - GT86

Pothole

23,193 posts

197 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
So it's the NMM or the Toby (the location of which I am unfamiliar with)?

SmudgerByName

34 posts

15 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Pothole said:
So it's the NMM or the Toby (the location of which I am unfamiliar with)?
At the NMM


Advertisement

Pothole

23,193 posts

197 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Sorry to be a pain. Was there a thread to book a place at the SS itself? (not that my bike will take up much space)

AstonMV8

35 posts

14 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
[quote=Warranty_Void]1: Craikeybaby - MR2 Roadster
2. Fingers3- 350z roadster
3. MrVert - Ferrari 458 or 911
4. topless360 - 360
5. Smudgerbyname - Japcrap wink
6. Dom - Focus
7. Pothole - Tiger Sport 1050
8. Black Flag - Cayman S or TT RS depending on the weather!
9. Dan - Volvo V50 T5
10.k321. Audi diesel
11. Warranty_Void - TTRS
12. Astonmv8 - GTR R 35 (coming if it's raining)

MrVert

2,592 posts

154 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Pothole said:
Sorry to be a pain. Was there a thread to book a place at the SS itself? (not that my bike will take up much space)
You don't need to book if you're on a bike.

zsdom

73 posts

35 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
I'm going to have to apologise in advance for the state of my car, not had a chance to clean it.

Not that anyone looks at it that is!

MrVert

2,592 posts

154 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Rain forecast for 7-9 am so I don't think it'll matter - anything starting off clean won't be for long wobble

MrVert

2,592 posts

154 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Still meeting at the motor cycle museum?

K321

4,009 posts

133 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
I assume its motorcycle museum at 8am then no doubt i get left behind at lights in my diesel; and have to catch everyone up on m42 south.

cheeky_chops

804 posts

166 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
wow gone from 700 odd to 490!!

Not sure if i am going to join the convoy as bringing my lads - is the route across country or M42?

Craikeybaby

Original Poster:

7,329 posts

140 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Yes. Motorcycle museum at 8:00!

cheeky_chops said:
wow gone from 700 odd to 490!!

Not sure if i am going to join the convoy as bringing my lads - is the route across country or M42?
Both - M42/M40 to Warwick, then cross country to Silverstone.

cheeky_chops

804 posts

166 months

Saturday 4th March
quotequote all
Craikeybaby said:
Both - M42/M40 to Warwick, then cross country to Silverstone.
cheers - i used to live next to Towcester so know the route well!

MrC986

1,651 posts

106 months

Sunday 5th March
quotequote all
Craikeybaby said:
Both - M42/M40 to Warwick, then cross country to Silverstone.
Have fun guys & stay safe! Craikeybaby will do a great job leading you, & if you're lucky will have his roof down wink

Craikeybaby

Original Poster:

7,329 posts

140 months

Sunday 5th March
quotequote all
We don't quite have the weather for that!

dts_v50

13 posts

11 months

Sunday 5th March
quotequote all
despite the very large quantity of rain, it still was a good drive down smile

Pothole

23,193 posts

197 months

Sunday 5th March
quotequote all
Sorry, chaps. Beers last night meant I slept too late. Hope it was fun!

MrC986

1,651 posts

106 months

Sunday 5th March
quotequote all
Craikeybaby said:
We don't quite have the weather for that!
I spied a picture of you on track topless - hope you had a good day?