PistonHeads.com Forum

Unmarked plod

Author
Discussion

RossP

1,954 posts

192 months

Tuesday 1st May 2012
quotequote all
Black Volvo estate in Nottingham FJ60 AFA

Who me ?

6,149 posts

121 months

Thursday 3rd May 2012
quotequote all
GHST said:
Grey r32 BU08 BKO on the A46 out of Stratford
Grey BMW BX10 UGD on the same stretch have seen these about the same area a few times recently.
Snitterfield side roads are also a favourite for hidden cars .

B.J.W

4,723 posts

124 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Black Audi A4 (current model) 2.0 TDI Saloon. Seen Sunday - it had pulled a car on the m42 southbound/toll road convergence.

Is it me, or are our boys in blue not playing cricket at the moment.......


Billyray911

746 posts

113 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
B.J.W said:
Black Audi A4 (current model) 2.0 TDI Saloon. Seen Sunday - it had pulled a car on the m42 southbound/toll road convergence.

Is it me, or are our boys in blue not playing cricket at the moment.......
That will be a CMPG 3.0 tdi Quattro...

B.J.W

4,723 posts

124 months

Thursday 10th May 2012
quotequote all
Billyray911 said:
B.J.W said:
Black Audi A4 (current model) 2.0 TDI Saloon. Seen Sunday - it had pulled a car on the m42 southbound/toll road convergence.

Is it me, or are our boys in blue not playing cricket at the moment.......
That will be a CMPG 3.0 tdi Quattro...
Mis-badging cars..... whatever next....

On a similar note - Dark Blue Brand New 5 Series (de-badged) Junction 1 M42 Southbound.
Advertisement

gazchap

1,471 posts

92 months

Sunday 13th May 2012
quotequote all
A black Vectra, VX57 DWG, patrolling the M54 from J6 to Shrewsbury yesterday afternoon.

EddyP

496 posts

129 months

Saturday 19th May 2012
quotequote all
There was an unmarked dark blue Focus ST just off the A46 by Leamington today, near the Chesford Grange Hotel. Quite a subtle one, black wheels, tints, you'd think it was just an average modified focus.

Who me ?

6,149 posts

121 months

Monday 21st May 2012
quotequote all
EddyP said:
There was an unmarked dark blue Focus ST just off the A46 by Leamington today, near the Chesford Grange Hotel. Quite a subtle one, black wheels, tints, you'd think it was just an average modified focus.
Possibly one mentioned on here by me or other posters .

A VRN would help .

GHST

62 posts

54 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
BU09 KCY grey volvo estate flying down the M40 near warwick services with blues on.

GHST

62 posts

54 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
EddyP said:
There was an unmarked dark blue Focus ST just off the A46 by Leamington today, near the Chesford Grange Hotel. Quite a subtle one, black wheels, tints, you'd think it was just an average modified focus.
Bound to be the same one spotted regularly BX10 LYC is the reg

Polarbert

17,718 posts

140 months

Friday 1st June 2012
quotequote all
Blue 02 plate Ford Focus, complete with scrapes and scratches, spotted on University Boulevard in Nottingham

Really strange to see this type of car as a cop car.

thehappyotter

788 posts

111 months

Saturday 2nd June 2012
quotequote all
It's just one of the battered old pool cars Polarbert. If you've got a meeting off area or are off to training or something else similar you just grab the keys to one of them to get from a to b. You can't justify taking an operational vehicle out of service to spend all day sat in a car park somewhere.

Most are now slightly newer 3 cyl Fabia's but the odd Fcous is still around as the mileage is so low. Why replace what still works when the cash could be better spent on the operational fleet.

Who me ?

6,149 posts

121 months

Sunday 3rd June 2012
quotequote all
Black BMW 3/5 SERIES ESTATE . BL **UXG(?) -spotted at a RTA in Nuneaton this morning,with trafpol in HV.

Who me ?

6,149 posts

121 months

Sunday 3rd June 2012
quotequote all
thehappyotter said:
Most are now slightly newer 3 cyl Fabia's
Whoopy , wish they'd get active on the roads, puling idiots. Then those of us in these pocket rockets might get some respect from the A3 /BMW brigade .

GHST

62 posts

54 months

Thursday 7th June 2012
quotequote all
Dark grey Audi A6 estate heading up the M6 past jct 3 today,reg started BX60
had tinted rear windows and one too many ariels,the two coppers in uniform was also a giveaway.

JPearson

1,185 posts

71 months

Saturday 9th June 2012
quotequote all
Black new shape Passat estate in daventry today. Hadnt spotted it before, it had all the blue's and two's on with a stickered up Astra in tow.

dhariwab

398 posts

60 months

Saturday 16th June 2012
quotequote all
Silver Volvo S60 on M6 junction 4-6 area. Pushed its way into a gap in front of me on the M42 link slip road then turned its lights on to force everyone else out of its way. Spotted 2 weeks ago pulling somebody over in the hard shoulder

SirSamuelOfBuca

1,245 posts

66 months

Monday 25th June 2012
quotequote all
RESSE said:
Off Topic - Marked Camera Van:

A449 Wall Heath/Wolverhampton Road (parked in a new 'Police Vehicles Only' lay-by) - 100 yards from The Kingfisher Hotel.
Always a plod van on A449 at the top of the stewponey on a sat/sunday. I live just off it so cant blast it so annoying as i pootle at 40 while everyone blasts past!

SirSamuelOfBuca

1,245 posts

66 months

Monday 25th June 2012
quotequote all
RESSE said:
Off Topic - Marked Camera Van:

A449 Wall Heath/Wolverhampton Road (parked in a new 'Police Vehicles Only' lay-by) - 100 yards from The Kingfisher Hotel.
Always a plod van on A449 at the top of the stewponey on a sat/sunday. I live just off it so cant blast it so annoying as i pootle at 40 while everyone blasts past!

madmover

1,603 posts

93 months

Friday 6th July 2012
quotequote all
XFR in Silver on the Bristol Road.. Doing around 100 and sounded great biggrin