PistonHeads.com Forum

South Midlands Monthly Meet - First Tuesday Eve of the Month

South Midlands Monthly Meet - First Tuesday Eve of the Month

Author
Discussion

havoc

21,566 posts

132 months

Thursday 5th July 2012
quotequote all
Listen to Ali, she's our most consistent attendee - she's missed every single meet! hehe

ali_kat

28,900 posts

118 months

Thursday 5th July 2012
quotequote all
tongue out With the Porsche wink

I've introduced you to a Lupo, 2 MX5's, an F430, Z4 S-Drive, Z4M Roadster and Z3 tongue out

It's a bit strange going as the only girl tho, it's alright when I know Paula, Hannah & Becky are going, not 'cause I talk girly, but 'cause I feel a bit out of my depth against the boy talk when they aren't there hehe

havoc

21,566 posts

132 months

Wednesday 11th July 2012
quotequote all
Anyone interested in a Silverstone Classic ticket for next weekend - Saturday 21st July, 1x day ticket.

£20, should be £45. Will advertise elsewhere on Friday if no one here wants it.

Cheers,

Martin.

havoc

21,566 posts

132 months

Thursday 12th July 2012
quotequote all
Now also got a Friday ticket too, going v. cheap.

Transport from Stratford included (basically I need the ticket back to give to Duncan for the Sunday - last year they issued a weekend pass as 3 separate day-tickets, this year it's 3x stubs on the one ticket).

fesuvious

4,715 posts

138 months

Friday 13th July 2012
quotequote all
ali_kat said:
tongue out With the Porsche wink

I've introduced you to a Lupo, 2 MX5's, an F430, Z4 S-Drive, Z4M Roadster and Z3 tongue out

It's a bit strange going as the only girl tho, it's alright when I know Paula, Hannah & Becky are going, not 'cause I talk girly, but 'cause I feel a bit out of my depth against the boy talk when they aren't there hehe
Hows bout then; you promise to go, Il promise to go, and Il promise to bring my g/f

Hey presto, no more loneliness and sufference of 'boy talk'

ali_kat

28,900 posts

118 months

Friday 13th July 2012
quotequote all
If it gets you there - deal biggrin

I held my own this month I think, the girls were there but sat on the opposite side of the table hehe

blaze_away

381 posts

110 months

Sunday 29th July 2012
quotequote all
Hi Folks, just moved in to the area.

I will try to get down to the next meet at the pub, just to confirm is the next one on 7th August ?

Hope to meet you all soon

Cheers
Frank

AlexMRA

86 posts

75 months

Sunday 29th July 2012
quotequote all
Yep, Tuesday the 7th - see you there! smile

rog007

3,714 posts

121 months

Sunday 29th July 2012
quotequote all
Hope to get down to say hello one day; only 46 minutes from me.

DaveL485

2,685 posts

94 months

Monday 30th July 2012
quotequote all
rog007 said:
Hope to get down to say hello one day; only 46 minutes from me.
I'm not sure we're worth a 46 minute drive, if i'm honest hehe


rog007

3,714 posts

121 months

Monday 30th July 2012
quotequote all
DaveL485 said:
rog007 said:
Hope to get down to say hello one day; only 46 minutes from me.
I'm not sure we're worth a 46 minute drive, if i'm honest hehe
Fair point; thanks for the heads-up. thumbup

havoc

21,566 posts

132 months

Monday 30th July 2012
quotequote all
DaveL485 said:
I'm not sure we're worth a 46 minute drive, if i'm honest hehe
Cumulatively perhaps...I'm probably worth 4 or 5 minutes on a good day, you're at least 12 minutes when you're bringing chocolate, Matt's an easy 8 minutes for entertainment value...

wink

JackP1

1,093 posts

59 months

Tuesday 31st July 2012
quotequote all
Would go but managed to get myself into 4 weeks of 3-11pm shift :/ Enjoy!

DaveL485

2,685 posts

94 months

Tuesday 31st July 2012
quotequote all
havoc said:
DaveL485 said:
I'm not sure we're worth a 46 minute drive, if i'm honest hehe
Cumulatively perhaps...I'm probably worth 4 or 5 minutes on a good day, you're at least 12 minutes when you're bringing chocolate, Matt's an easy 8 minutes for entertainment value...

wink
12? Thats ten more than most women rate me at....thanks! biggrin

havoc

21,566 posts

132 months

Tuesday 31st July 2012
quotequote all
DaveL485 said:
12? Thats ten more than most women rate me at....thanks! biggrin
you're obviously not giving them enough chocolate...

MattOz

3,430 posts

161 months

Tuesday 7th August 2012
quotequote all
Looking forward to catching up with you guys later. smile

RAClNG SNAKE

Original Poster:

3,539 posts

129 months

Tuesday 7th August 2012
quotequote all
I'll be there but Paula probably won't.

ali_kat

28,900 posts

118 months

Tuesday 7th August 2012
quotequote all
We won't be there tonight - I'm sick frown

DaveL485

2,685 posts

94 months

Tuesday 7th August 2012
quotequote all
I shall make my best efforts to make a small appearance. I need another mustard fix!

ali_kat

28,900 posts

118 months

Tuesday 7th August 2012
quotequote all
Waitrose sell it & the horseraddish (hotter!)

Look for Trackleman's wink