Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 9 10
12 13 ... 42 43
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Dilligaf10

2,245 posts

96 months

[news] 
Friday 17th August 2012 quote quote all
Retro Rides at Prescott this weekend.

Tiger Tim

1,529 posts

108 months

[news] 
Friday 17th August 2012 quote quote all
Is it? My dad is the photographer for Prescott and BOC so I may come along.

Flyin Banana

2,057 posts

124 months

[news] 
Saturday 18th August 2012 quote quote all
wanted to come along to AV8 Meet for a while, but things keep poping up this month ill be at PH sunday service

Rob

graeme4130

1,358 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 19th August 2012 quote quote all
Delay one week ?

ted walker

207 posts

26 months

[news] 
Monday 20th August 2012 quote quote all
Are you saying theres a meeting at the AV8 on Sept 2nd ????
Advertisement

tuscman

414 posts

89 months

[news] 
Wednesday 22nd August 2012 quote quote all
Assuming the weather holds up, anyone fancy driving down to the Mark Moore International Vehicle Festival on Sunday? Maybe meet up at the Cross Hands, BS37 6RJ and/or locations to suit.
Went last year and was a good event. You can display your car if you complete the online entry form.
Details @
http://www.mmivf.co.uk/
Location
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?
Entry Form
hl=en&q=ta94ny&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=yWsqSsyyL8eQjAeQ0vj_Cg&z=16&iwloc=A
http://mmivf.yolasite.com/on-line-entrance-form.ph...

tuscman

414 posts

89 months

[news] 
Wednesday 22nd August 2012 quote quote all
tuscman said:
Assuming the weather holds up, anyone fancy driving down to the Mark Moore International Vehicle Festival on Sunday? Maybe meet up at the Cross Hands, BS37 6RJ and/or locations to suit.
Went last year and was a good event. You can display your car if you complete the online entry form.
Details @
http://www.mmivf.co.uk/
Location
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?
Entry Form
hl=en&q=ta94ny&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=yWsqSsyyL8eQjAeQ0vj_Cg&z=16&iwloc=A
http://mmivf.yolasite.com/on-line-entrance-form.ph...
Forgot to mention - could go via Cheddar Gorge as the event is just below Cheddar.

LordGrover

22,420 posts

98 months

[news] 
Wednesday 22nd August 2012 quote quote all
tuscman said:
Assuming the weather holds up, anyone fancy driving down to the Mark Moore International Vehicle Festival on Sunday? Maybe meet up at the Cross Hands, BS37 6RJ and/or locations to suit.
Went last year and was a good event. You can display your car if you complete the online entry form.
Details @
http://www.mmivf.co.uk/
Location
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?
Entry Form
hl=en&q=ta94ny&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=yWsqSsyyL8eQjAeQ0vj_Cg&z=16&iwloc=A
http://mmivf.yolasite.com/on-line-entrance-form.ph...
I think location is here: click.
Link above is broken and I can't get the one on the website to work either.

tuscman

414 posts

89 months

[news] 
Friday 24th August 2012 quote quote all
tuscman said:
tuscman said:
Assuming the weather holds up, anyone fancy driving down to the Mark Moore International Vehicle Festival on Sunday? Maybe meet up at the Cross Hands, BS37 6RJ and/or locations to suit.
Went last year and was a good event. You can display your car if you complete the online entry form.
Details @
http://www.mmivf.co.uk/
Location
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?
Entry Form
hl=en&q=ta94ny&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=yWsqSsyyL8eQjAeQ0vj_Cg&z=16&iwloc=A
http://mmivf.yolasite.com/on-line-entrance-form.ph...
Forgot to mention - could go via Cheddar Gorge as the event is just below Cheddar.
Looks like Sunday is the only dry day over the weekend, so need to make the most of it! Any one out there???? Could even go after regular Kemble meet if still on.


tuscman

414 posts

89 months

[news] 
Sunday 26th August 2012 quote quote all
The Airfield has confirmed AV8 and car park closed today due to 'Best of British' event with air display, so best not turn up for the regular meet. I'm heading down to the Mark Moore event via Cheddar Gorge as previous post.

tuscman

414 posts

89 months

[news] 
Monday 27th August 2012 quote quote all

tuscman

414 posts

89 months

[news] 
Wednesday 29th August 2012 quote quote all
Slightly off the Kemble meet subject, but any of you guys going to the Thornfalcon Classic just outside Taunton THIS SUNDAY 2nd SEPT. Over 1100 cars last year ad one of the best events in my opinion. You just turn up !

http://www.thornfalconclassics.com/Event.aspx

Shewie

321 posts

76 months

[news] 
Wednesday 29th August 2012 quote quote all
tuscman said:
Slightly off the Kemble meet subject, but any of you guys going to the Thornfalcon Classic just outside Taunton THIS SUNDAY 2nd SEPT. Over 1100 cars last year ad one of the best events in my opinion. You just turn up !

http://www.thornfalconclassics.com/Event.aspx
That looks like a good one and the weather forecast looks promising... Only problem I have is that it's my wedding anniversary on Sunday and I'm heading down to Cornwall. Yes I know it's on the way, but I don't think a car show was part of my wifes plan for a romantic break - Despite your recommendation!!!

Be sure to post up some pictures so I can see what I've missed.

Six Fiend

5,557 posts

101 months

[news] 
Wednesday 29th August 2012 quote quote all
Shewie said:
tuscman said:
Slightly off the Kemble meet subject, but any of you guys going to the Thornfalcon Classic just outside Taunton THIS SUNDAY 2nd SEPT. Over 1100 cars last year ad one of the best events in my opinion. You just turn up !

http://www.thornfalconclassics.com/Event.aspx
That looks like a good one and the weather forecast looks promising... Only problem I have is that it's my wedding anniversary on Sunday and I'm heading down to Cornwall. Yes I know it's on the way, but I don't think a car show was part of my wifes plan for a romantic break - Despite your recommendation!!!

Be sure to post up some pictures so I can see what I've missed.
If there happens to be a cute Lancia Montecarlo heading that way your car will just follow and Mrs Shewie won't get any say in the matter wink

Shewie

321 posts

76 months

[news] 
Wednesday 29th August 2012 quote quote all
Six Fiend said:
If there happens to be a cute Lancia Montecarlo heading that way your car will just follow and Mrs Shewie won't get any say in the matter wink
Don't worry Pete, your obscure VW reference wasn't lost on me... redcard

Reechard

125 posts

27 months

[news] 
Wednesday 29th August 2012 quote quote all
New south west member here. I live down the road and also work next to Kemble. I cant believe I didn't know about this happening.

I'll definitely try and come along to the next one, if you don't mind a noisy mazda mx5

graeme4130

1,358 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 2nd September 2012 quote quote all
Reechard said:
New south west member here. I live down the road and also work next to Kemble. I cant believe I didn't know about this happening.

I'll definitely try and come along to the next one, if you don't mind a noisy mazda mx5
Welcome to the area
Next meet will be last Sunday of the month

ted walker

207 posts

26 months

[news] 
Saturday 22nd September 2012 quote quote all
Is there an AV8 Meeting next Sunday 30th??? If so what time does it start.

Dodd90

519 posts

49 months

[news] 
Sunday 23rd September 2012 quote quote all
ted walker said:
Is there an AV8 Meeting next Sunday 30th??? If so what time does it start.
I expect so mate smile would be the normal 9.30 meet I think....

Dodd90

519 posts

49 months

[news] 
Sunday 23rd September 2012 quote quote all
ted walker said:
Is there an AV8 Meeting next Sunday 30th??? If so what time does it start.
I expect so mate smile would be the normal 9.30 meet I think....
1 2 ... 9 10
12 13 ... 42 43
Reply to Topic