PistonHeads.com Forum

South west Breakfast club AV8 cafe

South west Breakfast club AV8 cafe

Author
Discussion

MrPB10

8 posts

51 months

Monday 21st May 2012
quotequote all
Should be along on Sunday will try and drag a few others along as well, but may depend on the weather as a few have no roofs.

lexusboy

948 posts

48 months

Tuesday 22nd May 2012
quotequote all
So what's the deal with this, just turn up regardless of what car you're in and have a look at others cars and chat?

Only 30 minutes down the A417 for me so very interested

morgs_

1,030 posts

92 months

Tuesday 22nd May 2012
quotequote all
lexusboy said:
So what's the deal with this, just turn up regardless of what car you're in and have a look at others cars and chat?

Only 30 minutes down the A417 for me so very interested
And have a full English biggrin

maser_spyder

6,320 posts

87 months

Tuesday 22nd May 2012
quotequote all
morgs_ said:
And have a full English biggrin
Is there a vegetarian option? smile

lexusboy

948 posts

48 months

Tuesday 22nd May 2012
quotequote all
morgs_ said:
And have a full English biggrin
Sweet. Count me in
Advertisement

gtipirelli

88 posts

93 months

Wednesday 23rd May 2012
quotequote all
lexusboy said:
So what's the deal with this, just turn up regardless of what car you're in and have a look at others cars and chat?

Only 30 minutes down the A417 for me so very interested
I'm coming from Cheltenham (Hatherly), could meet you en route if you want?

lexusboy

948 posts

48 months

Wednesday 23rd May 2012
quotequote all
gtipirelli said:
I'm coming from Cheltenham (Hatherly), could meet you en route if you want?
Mint. Let me know a time and a place and I shall meet you there

gtipirelli

88 posts

93 months

Wednesday 23rd May 2012
quotequote all
How about just off the roundabout on the A417, the 1st one after the M5. If you pull in left there is a little lane we could meet at. To be at Kemble for 9 let's say meet there at 0820? I'll try to get there just before s you can spot me!

lexusboy

948 posts

48 months

Wednesday 23rd May 2012
quotequote all
gtipirelli said:
How about just off the roundabout on the A417, the 1st one after the M5. If you pull in left there is a little lane we could meet at. To be at Kemble for 9 let's say meet there at 0820? I'll try to get there just before s you can spot me!

Sound. I shall see you there

morgs_

1,030 posts

92 months

Wednesday 23rd May 2012
quotequote all
maser_spyder said:
morgs_ said:
And have a full English biggrin
Is there a vegetarian option? smile
redfacewink I think there was, but if I'm honest I had bacon and eggs filling my eyes in a cartoon manner so couldn't be 100%

Vantage man may be able to shed some more light?

Vantage man

Original Poster:

315 posts

67 months

Wednesday 23rd May 2012
quotequote all
Petrol heads who are veggies ? Yes there is a veggie option

maser_spyder

6,320 posts

87 months

Wednesday 23rd May 2012
quotequote all
Vantage man said:
Petrol heads who are veggies ? Yes there is a veggie option
thumbup

Haven't eaten meat in nearly 20 years, not gonna start now.

Sadly it looks like sailing weather is perfect this weekend, but might come next time in something interesting. smile

Vantage man

Original Poster:

315 posts

67 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
maser_spyder said:
thumbup

Haven't eaten meat in nearly 20 years, not gonna start now.

Sadly it looks like sailing weather is perfect this weekend, but might come next time in something interesting. smile
Sorry you can't make it, but look like a perfect sailing weekend !! Hope to meet you next time as I am intrigued by your something interesting

carreauchompeur

14,122 posts

109 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
I shall be there, hangover permitting hehe

trig9k

356 posts

103 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
I'm hoping to make this one , full Englishlick

IrateNinja

382 posts

83 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
Anybody thinking of going from Bristol?

carreauchompeur

14,122 posts

109 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
IrateNinja said:
Anybody thinking of going from Bristol?
Yup, I'm probably going up from the centre.

Dodd90

568 posts

68 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
Ill be there with me mate. Full english sounds good to me biggrin

morgs_

1,030 posts

92 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
carreauchompeur said:
IrateNinja said:
Anybody thinking of going from Bristol?
Yup, I'm probably going up from the centre.
May well be staying over the missus' and if I am then I will be. Suggested meeting place? Preferably somewhere I can find easily/with a nav as I'm hopeless around Bristol!

saleen836

2,889 posts

114 months

Thursday 24th May 2012
quotequote all
Myself and Mrs Saleen are hoping to make it along