Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4 5
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

BalhamBadger

1,079 posts

57 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Yes, confirmation received - BalhamBadger (aka James) definitely in.

I'm not a karting pro by any means but have some experience.

Obiwonkeyblokey

5,120 posts

124 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Im in and I think I'll enter my wife too....


snigger

MotorsportTom

1,763 posts

45 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Sounds excellent, is it bad to start getting excited already? biggrin

Also if you wish Graham, I can meet up with you seen as you're not a million miles away and give you the cash before the date if it's of any help?

chj

634 posts

97 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
thumbup

Can't remember the last time I went karting. Count me in. Thanks Graham.

Chris

AngryApples

5,360 posts

149 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
I'm going to be absolutely crap at this, but sounds good to me

Count me in Mr G!

(Rude not to when its on the doorstep)
Advertisement

AngryApples

5,360 posts

149 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
So,

I believe the list currently looks like this? -

1. V8S + 1
2. B3ndy
3. Obi + Wifey
4. morgs
5. Kodiak
6. High flier
7. MotorsportTom
8. benjiegsi
9. AndyRGM
10. BalhamBadger
11. CHJ
12. AngryApples (Matt)


Obiwonkeyblokey

5,120 posts

124 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Whoops, I fecked up.

Sorry but I didnt realise that im at Donington that weekend. Its been such a long time since the last britcar round I forgot I was in it.

will have to miss out, shame as I love Karting.

Obiwonkeyblokey

5,120 posts

124 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
AngryApples said:
So,

I believe the list currently looks like this? -

1. V8S + 1
2. B3ndy
3. AngryApples (Matt)
4. morgs
5. Kodiak
6. High flier
7. MotorsportTom
8. benjiegsi
9. AndyRGM
10. BalhamBadger
11. CHJ

AngryApples

5,360 posts

149 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Obiwonkeyblokey said:
Whoops, I fecked up.

Sorry but I didnt realise that im at Donington that weekend. Its been such a long time since the last britcar round I forgot I was in it.

will have to miss out, shame as I love Karting.
rofl

Stubby Pete

2,423 posts

130 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Obiwonkeyblokey said:
Im in and I think I'll enter my wife too....


snigger
rofl

morgs_

700 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Can't do Saturdays until 6pm so I'm out, sorry all.

1. V8S + 1
2. B3ndy
3. AngryApples (Matt)
4. CHJ
5. Kodiak
6. High flier
7. MotorsportTom
8. benjiegsi
9. AndyRGM
10. BalhamBadger

Benbay001

3,600 posts

41 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
When do you need to know by? Or is it all fully booked?

BalhamBadger

1,079 posts

57 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
I don't think the numbers are locked down yet. I've got another potential so we could be 12 with benbay. I will confirm asap.

Benbay001

3,600 posts

41 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
BalhamBadger said:
I don't think the numbers are locked down yet. I've got another potential so we could be 12 with benbay. I will confirm asap.
I wont know til after this coming weekend, so i will let you know. If there are no places left, then thats fine.

BalhamBadger

1,079 posts

57 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Benbay001 said:
I wont know til after this coming weekend, so i will let you know. If there are no places left, then thats fine.
V8S is organising, best wait for him to update.

V8S

Original Poster:

8,471 posts

121 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
Hi chaps,

I've booked 4pm for Saturday 3rd Nov and need to pay the deposit tomorrow morning.

Ideally need 12 people confirmed.

It seems to be £35 now, despite it saying £30 on their website.

MotorsportTom

1,763 posts

45 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th October 2012 quote quote all
V8S said:
Hi chaps,

I've booked 4pm for Saturday 3rd Nov and need to pay the deposit tomorrow morning.

Ideally need 12 people confirmed.

It seems to be £35 now, despite it saying £30 on their website.
Sounds good! Although that extra fiver I'm not sure I can stretch too as it's just soooo overpriced now wink



In all seriousness can't wait! Hope someone quick wants to pair up with me though as I'm beyond ste driving

BalhamBadger

1,079 posts

57 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
I am definitely in.

benjiegsi

144 posts

50 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
I'm in, and if I'm honest a fair bit of karting experience.

GT Kodiak

2,813 posts

63 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
I'm definitely in.

Rubbish with Directions though... :s
1
3 4 5
Reply to Topic