PistonHeads.com Forum

The South West spotted thread!

The South West spotted thread!

Author
Discussion

Moose.

Original Poster:

5,315 posts

146 months

Thursday 5th March 2009
quotequote all
Yellow Westfield parked outside the Post Office Tavern pub in Westbury-on-Trym at lunchtime today. Looked mint smile

splodge s4

1,411 posts

142 months

Thursday 5th March 2009
quotequote all
dazren said:
575 plate?
Nope, Something like 100 D00 confused


dazren

22,554 posts

166 months

Thursday 5th March 2009
quotequote all
Not OWB's then.

Bomber Denton

8,738 posts

173 months

Sunday 8th March 2009
quotequote all
OWB spotted here though...


molestrangler

972 posts

112 months

Monday 9th March 2009
quotequote all
Moose. said:
I notice we seem to be lacking a thread for this compared to many other PH regions, so I thought I'd start one smile

I very, very rarely see cars with PH stickers on, but I did this morning:

Vehicle: Charcoal black Nissan Navara pickup with large white crossed pistons sticker on the back of the cab
Location: M5 Northbound near J20, Clevedon
Time: 8:30am today

Someone on here surely biggrin
Sorry, not been on for a while, T'was me. Was I being good?
Advertisement

reago2

9 posts

93 months

Thursday 12th March 2009
quotequote all
Seen a very nice Lambo in black in b&q carpark penryn on monday

Moose.

Original Poster:

5,315 posts

146 months

Thursday 12th March 2009
quotequote all
molestrangler said:
Moose. said:
I notice we seem to be lacking a thread for this compared to many other PH regions, so I thought I'd start one smile

I very, very rarely see cars with PH stickers on, but I did this morning:

Vehicle: Charcoal black Nissan Navara pickup with large white crossed pistons sticker on the back of the cab
Location: M5 Northbound near J20, Clevedon
Time: 8:30am today

Someone on here surely biggrin
Sorry, not been on for a while, T'was me. Was I being good?
You were smile Seen you quite a few times now in the morning along there. I'm usually found in my blue N-reg Honda Prelude (PH sticker in the back window) cruising in the slow lane, trying to save a bit of fuel on the way to work (going home is a different matter though wink)

Obiwonkeyblokey

5,378 posts

145 months

Thursday 12th March 2009
quotequote all
Glad it wasnt mine in staple hill - I was in Los Angeles!

by the way - now im famous you all have to be really really nice to me biggrin

molestrangler

972 posts

112 months

Sunday 15th March 2009
quotequote all
Moose. said:
molestrangler said:
Moose. said:
I notice we seem to be lacking a thread for this compared to many other PH regions, so I thought I'd start one smile

I very, very rarely see cars with PH stickers on, but I did this morning:

Vehicle: Charcoal black Nissan Navara pickup with large white crossed pistons sticker on the back of the cab
Location: M5 Northbound near J20, Clevedon
Time: 8:30am today

Someone on here surely biggrin
Sorry, not been on for a while, T'was me. Was I being good?
You were smile Seen you quite a few times now in the morning along there. I'm usually found in my blue N-reg Honda Prelude (PH sticker in the back window) cruising in the slow lane, trying to save a bit of fuel on the way to work (going home is a different matter though wink)
At that time I'm usually trance-like. I travel from B.O.S. to practically anywhere in the south west and Wales, usually leaving home at about 8.00. I will keep an eye open for you.

AngryApples

5,439 posts

170 months

Sunday 15th March 2009
quotequote all
Seen bomber around lots, Daz every so often

Currently commuting to Reading every day, but I doubt most of you are awake when I set off at 5.30!

Anyway, if you see me in my Crapheap 190E F reg in glorious burgundy, give us a wave!

(note: hopefully the commute car is going to get a little bit interesting in the next few weeks and then I'll buy a PH smiley for it, to put one on the 190E would be sacrilege!)

_Batty_

12,261 posts

155 months

Monday 16th March 2009
quotequote all
Spotted Hammerhead (Steve) in my garden, drinking tea...
how rude hehe

wavey nice to see you mate smile

190E Matt

6,089 posts

119 months

Monday 16th March 2009
quotequote all
AngryApples said:
Seen bomber around lots, Daz every so often

Currently commuting to Reading every day, but I doubt most of you are awake when I set off at 5.30!

Anyway, if you see me in my Crapheap 190E F reg in glorious burgundy, give us a wave!

(note: hopefully the commute car is going to get a little bit interesting in the next few weeks and then I'll buy a PH smiley for it, to put one on the 190E would be sacrilege!)
You don't like your 190E or is it in a bad state?

AngryApples

5,439 posts

170 months

Monday 16th March 2009
quotequote all
Hi Matt,

to be fair, considering the age (F) the 190 is a good car, its doing 1k/week and not skipping a beat

But its auto, seats are worn and just beginning to bug me on the commute so I'm upgrading

Its also in burgundy, worst colour ever, but at the time I bought it the car fitted the purpose (and still does, I'm just a picky, vain, so and so!)

Brian Fantana

232 posts

90 months

Monday 16th March 2009
quotequote all
A REALLY nice purple TVR tuscan - matching purple exhaust "cans" with the roof off going up whiteladies road. Massively jealous.

jonnylayze

1,630 posts

131 months

Monday 16th March 2009
quotequote all
saw a Bentley Continental GTC (very nice) on the M5 on Friday morning - reg. was L4MBO which I thought was quite ironic! Is it anyone on here?

LordGrover

27,034 posts

117 months

Tuesday 17th March 2009
quotequote all
Silver TVR Tuscan convertible on Westerleigh Road 13.40 today. I was sat outside the Folly having a pint, as one does, when I heard a fantastic roar and plenty crackles and pops. Looked up to see a black Corsa or similar with 10" dia zorst ... closely followed by the Tiv. thumbup

choptop

514 posts

115 months

Sunday 22nd March 2009
quotequote all
Chav vs Class!

AngryApples

5,439 posts

170 months

Sunday 22nd March 2009
quotequote all
Mucho gutted yesterday, in the barbers in Clifton Village and whilst in the chair heard something meaty go by, but couldnt turn to look (might have risked a dodgy looking haircut)

Then when I met the Mrs down the road she asked me if I saw the Black Lamborghini

I replied no, and asked if it was a Gallardo or Murci "I dont know"

Big or small? "Oh I dont know, I didnt pay attention"


Anyone else see it/know what it was?

BeerForBreakfast

1,495 posts

97 months

Sunday 22nd March 2009
quotequote all
AngryApples said:
Mucho gutted yesterday, in the barbers in Clifton Village and whilst in the chair heard something meaty go by, but couldnt turn to look (might have risked a dodgy looking haircut)

Then when I met the Mrs down the road she asked me if I saw the Black Lamborghini

I replied no, and asked if it was a Gallardo or Murci "I dont know"

Big or small? "Oh I dont know, I didnt pay attention"


Anyone else see it/know what it was?
I seen a black Lambo around the Downs area a few times. Could be the same one. Not to up on Lambos tho. I'd say Gallardo.

Watched mouth open as it rumbled by biggrin


adamfogerty

144 posts

95 months

Tuesday 24th March 2009
quotequote all
Orange NSX with the nice plate " V6 NSX " in Swindon at about 6pm tonight.