Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4 ... 46 47
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

splodge s4

1,391 posts

123 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th March 2010 quote quote all
Bounce bounce I'm sure theres a meet this Sunday, if anyone was thinking of popping down I'll prob see ya there.

High flier

939 posts

63 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th March 2010 quote quote all
If I'm not too busy with mothers day shenanigans I'll def pop along.

Evangelion

2,907 posts

64 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th March 2010 quote quote all
So, did anyone from here go this month and where are the photos?

splodge s4

1,391 posts

123 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th March 2010 quote quote all
Evangelion said:
So, did anyone from here go this month and where are the photos?
yes Another mellow sunday meet, all photos uploaded here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theavenuedriversclub/

Looking forward to the next meet.

rustbuster

50 posts

71 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th March 2010 quote quote all
yes was my frist time going along and definately worth the early moring, well for a sunday!

I did take photos but the ones uploaded above cover pretty much everything there...
smile
Advertisement

A14RGS

123 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th March 2010 quote quote all
rustbuster said:
yes was my frist time going along and definately worth the early moring, well for a sunday!

I did take photos but the ones uploaded above cover pretty much everything there...
smile
Same here!

I enjoyed an early-season ride on the Laverda - just great to be out biggrin - and a wonderful eclectic mix of machinery (and drivers!) basking in the sun when I got there.

Evangelion

2,907 posts

64 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th March 2010 quote quote all
Great collection of pix, Splodge, thanks for that.

(I noticed you even photographed my car last month.)

splodge s4

1,391 posts

123 months

[news] 
Monday 15th March 2010 quote quote all
Evangelion said:
I noticed you even photographed my car last month
redface There not my pics mate, the chap that sorts the website took them & hosts them there. I didnt know about them until he told me about it on Sunday. smile

Lax Power

Original Poster:

203 posts

141 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th March 2010 quote quote all
Nice to see you there on Sunday. We'll get some runs organised for the coming months to liven things up a bit.

Floss69

121 posts

60 months

[news] 
Saturday 20th March 2010 quote quote all
so far the meets have clashed with family stuff and other things frown

I get the clubs email so hopefully one day.....

splodge s4

1,391 posts

123 months

[news] 
Thursday 8th April 2010 quote quote all
Everyone always says afterwards they never knew it was on, well its here again, this Sunday 11th, 9ish onwards, weather is looking good, should be busy. biggrin


V8S

8,471 posts

123 months

[news] 
Thursday 8th April 2010 quote quote all
splodge s4 said:
Everyone always says afterwards they never knew it was on, well its here again, this Sunday 11th, 9ish onwards, weather is looking good, should be busy. biggrin
Chap - are you coming to Cheddar next Sunday?

Oh and tunnel run this Sunday...

splodge s4

1,391 posts

123 months

[news] 
Thursday 8th April 2010 quote quote all
V8S said:
splodge s4 said:
Everyone always says afterwards they never knew it was on, well its here again, this Sunday 11th, 9ish onwards, weather is looking good, should be busy. biggrin
Chap - are you coming to Cheddar next Sunday?

Oh and tunnel run this Sunday...
Well....Cheddar Sunday is also the Lotus parts festival (and club meet) in Malvern & as my wastegate is buggered I may pop along to that, still not sure though. No wastegate means no turbo, no turbo means no fun. As for tunnel run I'm free in the morn but not in the afternoon.. though that could also change!

Simple answer? Not sure on both mate! silly


LordGrover

22,672 posts

98 months

[news] 
Sunday 11th April 2010 quote quote all
Caption Competition from today's meet:






Apols to owner - couldn't resist. hehe

LordGrover

22,672 posts

98 months

[news] 
Sunday 11th April 2010 quote quote all
A few of my favourites:
























garfys v8s

1,093 posts

110 months

[news] 
Sunday 11th April 2010 quote quote all
Grover i arrived late today when everybody was leaving(on the sauce last night) so missed you, must get there early next month, gary

Barry Ashcroft

1,843 posts

107 months

[news] 
Sunday 11th April 2010 quote quote all
Bugger missed it again, and I tax'd the car yesterday

Lax Power

Original Poster:

203 posts

141 months

[news] 
Sunday 11th April 2010 quote quote all
All the photos are up here from today and all of the past meets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/theavenuedriversclub/

LordGrover

22,672 posts

98 months

[news] 
Monday 12th April 2010 quote quote all
garfys v8s said:
Grover i arrived late today when everybody was leaving(on the sauce last night) so missed you, must get there early next month, gary
Shame I missed you - not seen you for ages.
See you at the next one maybe, or Chatsworth, or the Growl, or wherever. biggrin

TorqueVR

1,173 posts

85 months

[news] 
Monday 12th April 2010 quote quote all
Caption competition - "Tuscan parked beside TVR's new prototype"
1
3 4 ... 46 47
Reply to Topic