Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2
4 5 ... 38 39
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Paulbav

1,467 posts

121 months

[news] 
Friday 3rd February 2012 quote quote all

And here's mine, got it today biggrin






diablo_pete

3,591 posts

81 months

[news] 
Friday 3rd February 2012 quote quote all
doorman said:
Nothing special, but with the bad weather coming our way this weekend, I'm looking forward to having that smug look on my face which most 4x4 drivers seem to have when driving on snow & ice Ha Ha



Honda CRV CTDI Exec
Hey, sneaky advertising? wink LoL.

doorman

1,121 posts

77 months

[news] 
Friday 3rd February 2012 quote quote all
diablo_pete said:
doorman said:
Nothing special, but with the bad weather coming our way this weekend, I'm looking forward to having that smug look on my face which most 4x4 drivers seem to have when driving on snow & ice Ha Ha



Honda CRV CTDI Exec
Hey, sneaky advertising? wink LoL.
I thought so to Pete, might have to put a side on shot tomorrow

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,160 posts

91 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
doorman said:
I thought so to Pete, might have to put a side on shot tomorrow
Cool plate on the van!!

doorman

1,121 posts

77 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Thejimreaper said:
doorman said:
I thought so to Pete, might have to put a side on shot tomorrow
Cool plate on the van!!
Check the CRV plate even better knowing our family name?
Advertisement

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,160 posts

91 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
doorman said:
Check the CRV plate even better knowing our family name?
Haha! hadnt even noticed! Very good

doorman

1,121 posts

77 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Thejimreaper said:
doorman said:
Check the CRV plate even better knowing our family name?
Haha! hadnt even noticed! Very good
Back to training college for you then Mr Cutting sleep

JayKenway

1 posts

32 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th February 2012 quote quote all
Had the Clio for over a year now, but i'm new here, so I thought i'd show her off a little -




LukeBird

17,079 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th February 2012 quote quote all
Nice! thumbup

Welcome as well! wavey

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,160 posts

91 months

[news] 
Monday 6th February 2012 quote quote all
Alien green, the best colour. I was only looking at one in that colour the other day in the classifieds. Hope to see it at some of the forthcoming meets.

Jim

StJohn

71 posts

59 months

[news] 
Monday 6th February 2012 quote quote all
Paulbav said:
And here's mine, got it today biggrin


Good, same colour as usual, hopefully I will be seeing it soon?rofl

Any baby news yet, must be soon now?

JulesV

1,745 posts

110 months

[news] 
Monday 6th February 2012 quote quote all
Based in East Sussex and thought I would post a photo of my new(ish) car, have now done over 3,000 miles and absolutely loving it.


Mark.

11,104 posts

162 months

[news] 
Monday 6th February 2012 quote quote all
Thejimreaper said:
Alien green, the best colour.
Jim
Neighbour has one, I think his wife calls it Bogey Green. It's useful to find your way back in the dark after a stint at the pub too.

Suits the car though, not many could get away with it.

doorman

1,121 posts

77 months

[news] 
Monday 6th February 2012 quote quote all
JulesV said:
Based in East Sussex and thought I would post a photo of my new(ish) car, have now done over 3,000 miles and absolutely loving it.

Nice very nice!!!

Paulbav

1,467 posts

121 months

[news] 
Monday 6th February 2012 quote quote all
StJohn said:
Paulbav said:
And here's mine, got it today biggrin


Good, same colour as usual, hopefully I will be seeing it soon?rofl

Any baby news yet, must be soon now?
Please don't temp fate..... No news yet on baby Bav but due any day now, still can't believe it, my god the sleepless nights again.....weeping

How's your little man doing?

petrolveins

1,675 posts

59 months

[news] 
Tuesday 7th February 2012 quote quote all
My new beast, a 330i Sport. Had it about a month now. It's absolutely filthy at the moment. Usually to be found making noise in the Brighton area. Gimme a wave if you see me.


StJohn

71 posts

59 months

[news] 
Tuesday 7th February 2012 quote quote all
Paulbav said:
Please don't temp fate..... No news yet on baby Bav but due any day now, still can't believe it, my god the sleepless nights again.....weeping

How's your little man doing?
I have a pot of Olympic white waiting in anticipation!
Sleepless nights.........tell me about them! Little Edwin is doing fine, I just could do with more than 4 hours between each screaming session!

Good luck with it all, keep us posted!
Cheers

TheDoggingFather

16,255 posts

92 months

[news] 
Tuesday 7th February 2012 quote quote all
JayKenway said:
Had the Clio for over a year now, but i'm new here, so I thought i'd show her off a little -



Great colour scheme thumbup

samu23

30 posts

44 months

[news] 
Thursday 9th February 2012 quote quote all
Picked up this weekend....



Dont worry the numberplate is going this weekend...

JulesV

1,745 posts

110 months

[news] 
Thursday 9th February 2012 quote quote all
doorman said:
JulesV said:
Based in East Sussex and thought I would post a photo of my new(ish) car, have now done over 3,000 miles and absolutely loving it.

Nice very nice!!!
Thank you.
1 2
4 5 ... 38 39
Reply to Topic