Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 112 113
115 116 ... 327 328
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Jez0099

124 posts

33 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
350Wedge said:
Mark. said:
Silver T350 with private plate at Seven Stars today. Was drooling as we crept past in the car park, wife told me off for not letting you out hehe
Spotted a silver T350C going down Burgess Road past the Uni on Friday afternoon, sounded wonderful!! Maybe the same car...

I also say a silver t350c giving it some at the 272/32 crossroads

Mark.

11,104 posts

162 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Jez0099 said:
350Wedge said:
Mark. said:
Silver T350 with private plate at Seven Stars today. Was drooling as we crept past in the car park, wife told me off for not letting you out hehe
Spotted a silver T350C going down Burgess Road past the Uni on Friday afternoon, sounded wonderful!! Maybe the same car...

I also say a silver t350c giving it some at the 272/32 crossroads
I am certain he is a PHer - recognised the plate.

RosscoPCole

2,128 posts

60 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
A black Brabus S550 westbound on the M27 at J1 just after 4pm.
Blacked out windows and black alloys. Looked like it belonged in a gangster film.

Al Wyn

862 posts

94 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Blue Audi R8 behind me in traffic in Chichester this morning @ 08.30

Al Wyn

862 posts

94 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
...and yesterday a major purge on speeders on the A27 Worthing...saw 3 police bikes and 4 cars within a few mins...a white new 911 and a black BMW along with a a few bikers had been tugged frown
Advertisement

m8rky

1,966 posts

45 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Al Wyn said:
Blue Audi R8 behind me in traffic in Chichester this morning @ 08.30
Saw that on Sunday in St Pancras,it has got the fins done in blue as well and just looks a bit odd,would look much nicer in a contrasting colour.

Gooly

554 posts

34 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Al Wyn said:
...and yesterday a major purge on speeders on the A27 Worthing...saw 3 police bikes and 4 cars within a few mins...a white new 911 and a black BMW along with a a few bikers had been tugged frown
Really? What sort of time? Yet to see any BiB on the A27, always treated it as such as well...

Woza

1,176 posts

122 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
TankRizzo said:
Orange Evora on the Wickham to Fareham road today, 11.30am.
should have given me a wavey

TankRizzo

2,636 posts

79 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Woza said:
should have given me a wavey
How do Woz - it was chucking it down so I was trying not to aquaplane off the road! Colour looks good.

Woza

1,176 posts

122 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
TankRizzo said:
How do Woz - it was chucking it down so I was trying not to aquaplane off the road! Colour looks good.
Just looked at your profile and remember seeing the 147.....very nice

Al Wyn

862 posts

94 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
m8rky said:
Al Wyn said:
Blue Audi R8 behind me in traffic in Chichester this morning @ 08.30
Saw that on Sunday in St Pancras,it has got the fins done in blue as well and just looks a bit odd,would look much nicer in a contrasting colour.
Still fussy at 40 eh Mark lol

Al Wyn

862 posts

94 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Gooly said:
Al Wyn said:
...and yesterday a major purge on speeders on the A27 Worthing...saw 3 police bikes and 4 cars within a few mins...a white new 911 and a black BMW along with a a few bikers had been tugged frown
Really? What sort of time? Yet to see any BiB on the A27, always treated it as such as well...
Just before 12 Gooly...keep em peeled cop

Mark.

11,104 posts

162 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Spotted a load of Range Rovers all over the A34 biggrin

Refined Detail

302 posts

66 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Lovely dark grey Alpina B10 Touring (E39 shape) outside the 3 crowns pub in Wisborough Green this afternoon. Good plate too 'B10 TOU'

S1mon L

369 posts

79 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Mark. said:
Spotted a load of Range Rovers all over the A34 biggrin
It was because of those Range Rovers it took 2.5 hours to get into work today!

It'll polish out though! Bit of Supaguard and good as new.....

Jonboy_t

3,137 posts

69 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
S1mon L said:
It was because of those Range Rovers it took 2.5 hours to get into work today!

It'll polish out though! Bit of Supaguard and good as new.....
Just found out it was a mate of mine driving the recovery truck with the car transporter and cars on the back yikes

He was one (thankfully) faulty link in a car chain away from death apparently. The recovery truck jackknifed and if the chain hasn't split when it did, the truck would have rolled and been underneath the cars when they came off!

normalbloke

2,461 posts

105 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Jonboy_t said:
Just found out it was a mate of mine driving the recovery truck with the car transporter and cars on the back yikes

He was one (thankfully) faulty link in a car chain away from death apparently. The recovery truck jackknifed and if the chain hasn't split when it did, the truck would have rolled and been underneath the cars when they came off!
He's been arrested for some pretty hefty crimes! It'll be interesting to see if he's charged or not...

Mark.

11,104 posts

162 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Jonboy_t said:
Just found out it was a mate of mine driving the recovery truck with the car transporter and cars on the back yikes

He was one (thankfully) faulty link in a car chain away from death apparently. The recovery truck jackknifed and if the chain hasn't split when it did, the truck would have rolled and been underneath the cars when they came off!
Very lucky chap!

Jonboy_t

3,137 posts

69 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
normalbloke said:
Jonboy_t said:
Just found out it was a mate of mine driving the recovery truck with the car transporter and cars on the back yikes

He was one (thankfully) faulty link in a car chain away from death apparently. The recovery truck jackknifed and if the chain hasn't split when it did, the truck would have rolled and been underneath the cars when they came off!
He's been arrested for some pretty hefty crimes! It'll be interesting to see if he's charged or not...
Just been chatting to him on Facebook!! I think from the sounds of it, it's been hyped up by reports saying things like he didn't chain the truck down properly etc, but I suppose we'll see what happens - just a flipping miracle noone died!!

Jonboy_t

3,137 posts

69 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
CupraAndy in your yellow monster about 5:45 going past sainsburys in hedge end. I was in the blue bora stuck behind the removal van trying to give the thumbs up without crashing!!
1 2 ... 112 113
115 116 ... 327 328
Reply to Topic