PistonHeads.com Forum

Spotted cars in south coast region [vol. 2]

Spotted cars in south coast region [vol. 2]

Author
Discussion

John1006

74 posts

53 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
Thought I'd see if this was anyone's in this region, was in Bedford Road car park last night in Guildford, a Ford Puma Racing hadn't ever seen one before in person.

kamilb1998

2,125 posts

86 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
This black E60 M5 in Crawley today;


VR6 Turbo

1,507 posts

63 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
who was in port hamble car park next to banana warf? sliver mk3 MX5 with big PH sticker on the rear wings and le mans stickers on the back.

VR

ecain63

8,816 posts

84 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
kamilb1998 said:
This black E60 M5 in Crawley today;

Nice!

ilovevolvo

1,832 posts

133 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
timbo48 said:
Ilovevolvo......saw that on the M27 yesterday and wondered what the hell it was.....now I know.
Lol I keep seeing them around goodwood
Advertisement

ironictwist

7,097 posts

114 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
Mk2 Dark Blue MX5 - Chichester Sainsburys roundabout...With the roof down! In the rain! With some tail action!

You are my hero & very much a kindred spirit...Part of me was thinking it might be Lukebird, but figured it's a bit far for him!

LukeBird

17,119 posts

118 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
hehe
That was me, I was heading back down to Southampton from my parents place. I stopped at John Lewis to drop the roof as I figured it had stopped raining enough for the rest of the journey; it had, although it did rain a bit heavily in places!
I did wave, but I wasn't sure if you'd recognise me, thought you'd appreciate a bit of a slide around the roundabout though!
What were you up to over that way?

ironictwist

7,097 posts

114 months

Sunday 22nd April 2012
quotequote all
LukeBird said:
hehe
That was me, I was heading back down to Southampton from my parents place. I stopped at John Lewis to drop the roof as I figured it had stopped raining enough for the rest of the journey; it had, although it did rain a bit heavily in places!
I did wave, but I wasn't sure if you'd recognise me, thought you'd appreciate a bit of a slide around the roundabout though!
What were you up to over that way?
I KNEW IT!! I had a feeling it may have been you but wasnt 100% sure as you zipped round it! But as soon as I saw you kick the back end out, I thought it MUST be you.

I just popped to Goodwood (8 MP4 12C's seemed to be there for something McLaren related?!) then went down to West Wittering for a few photos thumbup Had my best friend with me hence the roof up or I would've given chase! biggrin

ilovevolvo

1,832 posts

133 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
ironictwist said:
I KNEW IT!! I had a feeling it may have been you but wasnt 100% sure as you zipped round it! But as soon as I saw you kick the back end out, I thought it MUST be you.

I just popped to Goodwood (8 MP4 12C's seemed to be there for something McLaren related?!) then went down to West Wittering for a few photos thumbup Had my best friend with me hence the roof up or I would've given chase! biggrin
Any pics of the 12c ?

350Wedge

2,349 posts

182 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
Silver MP12-4C with dark grey wheels in Southampton last night at 7pm going past Central Station

Stew2000

2,776 posts

87 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
I saw a yellow Baja Bug in Uckfield earlier at about 9:30..ish.

FUBAR

16,999 posts

147 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
Despite living 2 miles from him, saw Mr Bruce out on the road (in the MP12) for only the second time in 4 years.

Andy, the car looks ace smile

LukeBird

17,119 posts

118 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
ironictwist said:
I KNEW IT!! I had a feeling it may have been you but wasnt 100% sure as you zipped round it! But as soon as I saw you kick the back end out, I thought it MUST be you.

I just popped to Goodwood (8 MP4 12C's seemed to be there for something McLaren related?!) then went down to West Wittering for a few photos thumbup Had my best friend with me hence the roof up or I would've given chase! biggrin
Coolio! thumbup:
A shame there wasn't a bit more room for tail out action! wink

Fuzzy72

272 posts

53 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
Saw an old car of mine today on the A27 at Farlington about midday, 2003 silver Seat Leon Cupra. Good memories smile

Jez0099

124 posts

56 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
saw a silver esprit in waterlooville, had a private plate

Zebrs

367 posts

101 months

Monday 23rd April 2012
quotequote all
Spotted a black M3 CSL southbound M271 at 9 this morning T80***. Stunning!

Autopilot

697 posts

93 months

Tuesday 24th April 2012
quotequote all
Spotted 2 GTR's on Dyke Road on Friday. First one to be spotted was the black one I've seen a few times with the 007 plate and then I saw what looked like a titanium colour (I think) with a matte finish.

I'm looking at a GTR on Saturday so found this moment very exciting!

Jonboy_t

3,728 posts

92 months

Tuesday 24th April 2012
quotequote all
Autopilot said:
Dyke Road
hehe

it never gets old, that one

Stew2000

2,776 posts

87 months

Tuesday 24th April 2012
quotequote all
Jonboy_t said:
Autopilot said:
Dyke Road
hehe

it never gets old, that one
I always laugh when I drive past Devil's Dyke hehe

PoleDriver

24,285 posts

103 months

Tuesday 24th April 2012
quotequote all
Stew2000 said:
Jonboy_t said:
Autopilot said:
Dyke Road
hehe

it never gets old, that one
I always laugh when I drive past Devil's Dyke hehe
That'll take a licking! smile