Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2
4 5
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

chr55y

Original Poster:

1,905 posts

72 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th September 2012 quote quote all
The date is Friday 7th December smile

350Wedge

2,313 posts

158 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th September 2012 quote quote all
I'll be there smile

nick1275

1,108 posts

55 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th September 2012 quote quote all
count us in

chr55y

Original Poster:

1,905 posts

72 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Y2blade + 1
9. Ewolg + 1
10. nick1275 + 1

Loopyleesa

2,810 posts

52 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Y2blade + 1
9. Ewolg + 1
10. nick1275 + 1
11. Loopyleesa & Daniel


I will speak to Jenga Man about this too!
Advertisement

mgbond

6,203 posts

117 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Y2blade + 1
9. Ewolg + 1
10. nick1275 + 1
11. Loopyleesa & Daniel
12. Bondy and maybe Jayne

EJ911

70 posts

36 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911 + 1
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Y2blade + 1
9. Ewolg + 1
10. nick1275 + 1
11. Loopyleesa & Daniel
12. Bondy and maybe Jayne

y2blade

54,388 posts

100 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
EJ911 said:
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911 + 1
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Ewolg + 1
9. nick1275 + 1
10. Loopyleesa & Daniel
11. Bondy and maybe Jayne
Sorry to drop, we have a prior engagement.
frown

Loopyleesa

2,810 posts

52 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
y2blade said:
Sorry to drop, we have a prior engagement.
frown
Chris that's rubbish frown

StefanVXR8

3,296 posts

83 months

[news] 
Monday 1st October 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911 + 1
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Ewolg + 1
9. nick1275 + 1
10. Loopyleesa & Daniel
11. Bondy and maybe Jayne
12. StefanVXR8 + 2

chr55y

Original Poster:

1,905 posts

72 months

[news] 
Tuesday 30th October 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911 + 1
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Ewolg + 1
9. nick1275 + 1
10. Loopyleesa & Daniel
11. Bondy and maybe Jayne
12. StefanVXR8 + 2
13. Gary & Helen


solentz

9 posts

36 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
Sound good, add me on.
Arthur

chr55y

Original Poster:

1,905 posts

72 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911 + 1
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Ewolg + 1
9. nick1275 + 1
10. Loopyleesa & Daniel
11. Bondy and maybe Jayne
12. StefanVXR8 + 2
13. Gary & Helen
14. Solentz (Arthur)


chr55y

Original Poster:

1,905 posts

72 months

[news] 
Sunday 11th November 2012 quote quote all
Ok everyone, would you mind confirming if your are coming still and partners of course. Could you please also confirm your menu choices so I can let them know in time.

Table is provisionally booked for 21 people for 8pm Friday 7th December.

Thanks guys and gals

Chrissy x

BIRMA

1,143 posts

79 months

[news] 
Sunday 11th November 2012 quote quote all
Are there enough people for the carvery to be available? I can probably get a few of my fellow Lotus anoraks to attend as well

chr55y

Original Poster:

1,905 posts

72 months

[news] 
Monday 12th November 2012 quote quote all
BIRMA said:
Are there enough people for the carvery to be available? I can probably get a few of my fellow Lotus anoraks to attend as well
Hi David,

I'm not sure if enough numbers for the carvery to be set up to not, Michael isn't the now so I'll have to give it a few days and phone the new manager and see. If your friends would like to come that's fine, add them to the list and I will post up when I know about the carvery.

Hope you are well, bought any new cars??

See you soon

Chrissy.

BIRMA

1,143 posts

79 months

[news] 
Monday 12th November 2012 quote quote all
chr55y said:
Hi David,

I'm not sure if enough numbers for the carvery to be set up to not, Michael isn't the now so I'll have to give it a few days and phone the new manager and see. If your friends would like to come that's fine, add them to the list and I will post up when I know about the carvery.

Hope you are well, bought any new cars??

See you soon

Chrissy.
Hi Chrissy,
I'll see if anyone from the Lotus anoraks fancies coming along although we are having our do at The Kings Head in Wickham on the 10th.
I've sold the Alpine A610 and bought a Boxster RS60 and I'm really enjoying it.

chr55y

Original Poster:

1,905 posts

72 months

[news] 
Tuesday 13th November 2012 quote quote all
BIRMA said:
chr55y said:
Hi David,

I'm not sure if enough numbers for the carvery to be set up to not, Michael isn't the now so I'll have to give it a few days and phone the new manager and see. If your friends would like to come that's fine, add them to the list and I will post up when I know about the carvery.

Hope you are well, bought any new cars??

See you soon

Chrissy.
Hi Chrissy,
I'll see if anyone from the Lotus anoraks fancies coming along although we are having our do at The Kings Head in Wickham on the 10th.
I've sold the Alpine A610 and bought a Boxster RS60 and I'm really enjoying it.
Sold the Alpine!!!


BIRMA

1,143 posts

79 months

[news] 
Tuesday 13th November 2012 quote quote all
chr55y said:
Sold the Alpine!!!
I know a few people have commented about it, but in some ways it was a bit too similar to the Esprit i.e. quirky, and the sort of build quality and design ideas that only put a nano hair between these cars and a kit car. The Boxster is for trackdays and having a blast it's got all the goodies like active suspension and Carbon Ceramic brakes so hopefully I won't do my usual trick of cooking the brakes after two laps and it will stand up to this day after day without complaint or failure (well at least that was my thinking behind my decision) and along with my philosphy of never buying a car I can't afford to crash and replace it fits in nicely.

Loopyleesa

2,810 posts

52 months

[news] 
Tuesday 13th November 2012 quote quote all
1. Chrissy & Pete
2. Tony (350Wedge)
3. Ironictwist
4. EJ911 + 1
5. Jdearden + 1
6. Ecain63 + 1
7. BIRMA
8. Ewolg + 1
9. nick1275 + 1

11. Bondy and maybe Jayne
12. StefanVXR8 + 2
13. Gary & Helen
14. Solentz (Arthur)

1 2
4 5
Reply to Topic