PistonHeads.com Forum

Unmarked BiB Spotted ?

Author
Discussion

Emeye

6,484 posts

125 months

Saturday 3rd March 2012
quotequote all
AndrewW-G said:
Black motor bike on the A540, rider all in black, with a black helmet . . . . . . had a nice chat with him as he gave me a prize for going 10 MPH less than the speed limit used to be rolleyes
You got pulled by street hawk!?!

AndrewW-G

11,968 posts

119 months

Saturday 3rd March 2012
quotequote all
Emeye said:
AndrewW-G said:
Black motor bike on the A540, rider all in black, with a black helmet . . . . . . had a nice chat with him as he gave me a prize for going 10 MPH less than the speed limit used to be rolleyes
You got pulled by street hawk!?!
hehe well he was definitely a bit of a S**** Hawk!

rufusruffcutt

1,481 posts

107 months

Tuesday 17th April 2012
quotequote all
Odd one last night on the A535, dark grey 5 door Land Rover Freelander. Missed the plate as it was Golf Lima Foxtrotting, blue lights behind the grill and built into the rear light pods. Totally stock looking if the lights were off.

Stefluc

245 posts

111 months

Tuesday 17th April 2012
quotequote all
Its not Police it must have been Ambulance or Fire on route to a job.
Stefluc

George H

13,334 posts

66 months

Tuesday 17th April 2012
quotequote all
I saw a black Honda CRV with flashing blue lights a few days ago going down the A59.
Advertisement

sider

1,920 posts

123 months

Thursday 19th April 2012
quotequote all
Dark blue BMW 5 series estate, PK11*** on East Lancs near Haydock, Tuesday morning 8am, heading towards Manchester.

Was definately unmarked BiB - 2 or 3 small areas on it and guy driving had the relevant attire on.

cringle

281 posts

88 months

Thursday 12th July 2012
quotequote all
Unmarked white 3 series saloon revised shape like a 59 plate -south manchester-Levenshulme-reg:

MX5****

Couldnt catch the rest of it as it was blinding me, wouldnt have looked twice normally

cringle

281 posts

88 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
All in south manchester/city centre

MX59 HWP - silver 3 series
SR61 JBU - silver audi a4
SW61 KGV- blue audi a4
SM12 RFF - grey 5 series F10

R7YN

278 posts

41 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Some very nice cars on this thread!

XM5ER

4,028 posts

150 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
sider said:
Dark blue BMW 5 series estate, PK11*** on East Lancs near Haydock, Tuesday morning 8am, heading towards Manchester.

Was definately unmarked BiB - 2 or 3 small areas on it and guy driving had the relevant attire on.
Saw that one on the m56/a556 slip road parked with lights flashing.

Emeye

6,484 posts

125 months

Saturday 20th October 2012
quotequote all
Yesterday in Ashton Under Lyne I was surprised to see an unmarked, dark blue Range Rover Evoque. Lots of lights, but I didn't catch the reg.

Spaceman2001

188 posts

52 months

Saturday 20th October 2012
quotequote all
Silver 57 plate 5 series estate with the dog net pulled up on the M60 near the Trafford centre.


Red 4

2,673 posts

89 months

Saturday 20th October 2012
quotequote all
Emeye said:
Yesterday in Ashton Under Lyne I was surprised to see an unmarked, dark blue Range Rover Evoque. Lots of lights, but I didn't catch the reg.
Fire Service.


Urban Sports

11,321 posts

105 months

Monday 22nd October 2012
quotequote all
PO61ACJ

Unmarked white mercedes vito panel van, going along at some speed, just checked it's 224bhp according to my car check, don't know if it is but it lit up a spedding fiesta with very discrete but effective blue lights.

2 coppers in it.

You genuinely wouldn't tell it wasn't someone carrying a load for a construction firm. Very naughty.

This was at junction 7 M62, Rainhill just outside Liverpool.

14-7

6,038 posts

93 months

Monday 22nd October 2012
quotequote all
62 plate BMW 5 series saloon in black around Lancashire. Patrols all over the place. Seen it all over, Lancaster, Preston, Skelmersdale, M55, M6, M65. Has a small stubby aerial just in front of the shark fin.

A2Z

1,075 posts

128 months

Monday 22nd October 2012
quotequote all
Urban Sports said:
PO61ACJ

Unmarked white mercedes vito panel van, going along at some speed, just checked it's 224bhp according to my car check, don't know if it is but it lit up a spedding fiesta with very discrete but effective blue lights.

2 coppers in it.

You genuinely wouldn't tell it wasn't someone carrying a load for a construction firm. Very naughty.

This was at junction 7 M62, Rainhill just outside Liverpool.
Was just going coming on here to report that. Saw it had pulled someone over with very discreet blue lights in the tail light clusters. Only needed a few dents and some roof ladders!.

cringle

281 posts

88 months

Wednesday 24th October 2012
quotequote all
New shape grey BMW 1 series south manchester
LC61VCZ
Very very discreet...

patmy

53 posts

115 months

Tuesday 6th November 2012
quotequote all
cringle said:
New shape grey BMW 1 series south manchester
LC61VCZ
Very very discreet...
Is that the gun metal gray one?

tsinc80697

128 posts

54 months

Thursday 8th November 2012
quotequote all
Silver Hyundai i30 in Crosby (Liverpool), didn't get the reg though, looked standard until the lights went off.

Using all sorts at the minute!

Gokartmozart

1,352 posts

107 months

Wednesday 14th November 2012
quotequote all
tsinc80697 said:
Silver Hyundai i30 in Crosby (Liverpool), didn't get the reg though, looked standard until the lights went off.

Using all sorts at the minute!
I have seen a light metallic blue i30 in South Liverpool in the last couple of months. On Speke Boulavard - A5300 expressway.
One up. It followed me into Liverpool after a pull. I think it is based at Speke police station.
Very discrete, no visible additional antennas, even the lights are hard to make out.