PistonHeads.com Forum

North West Spotted Thread (Vol 2)

North West Spotted Thread (Vol 2)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

slomax

3,928 posts

98 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Blown2CV said:
JaiAE86 said:
In Alderley Edge yesterday.
that's a bit sorry looking? Is it a daytona? Looks a bit wrong to be one but can't think what it might be
yup

365GTC4


tuscaneer

4,880 posts

131 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
CIE560 said:
Pfffchthvhrtcsgpjsd... not jealous. biggrin

Nice car, she's very beautiful. cloud9

3 Aston Martins on Uppermill high street yesterday. V8 Vantage N400 thingy, two DB9s. Also a new Virage in Audenshaw in th evening.

The Virage looks stunning.

Edited by CIE560 on Monday 8th October 09:59


Edited by CIE560 on Monday 8th October 09:59
ta, pal!! she drives great i must admit. agree on the virage mate,looks superb

tuscaneer

4,880 posts

131 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
slomax said:
Blown2CV said:
JaiAE86 said:
In Alderley Edge yesterday.
that's a bit sorry looking? Is it a daytona? Looks a bit wrong to be one but can't think what it might be
yup

365GTC4

that gives me the horn does that!

that top one in alderly looks like it's mid-paint restoration

KateV8

361 posts

58 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Nedzilla said:
KateV8 said:
Orange Lambo and white Porsche GTR heading east, M56 this afternoon.
Whats a Porsche GTR??
Dunno, probably that type of car you list on the spotted thread when you've done a twelve hour shift since seeing it.

slomax

3,928 posts

98 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
KateV8 said:
Nedzilla said:
KateV8 said:
Orange Lambo and white Porsche GTR heading east, M56 this afternoon.
Whats a Porsche GTR??
Dunno, probably that type of car you list on the spotted thread when you've done a twelve hour shift since seeing it.
here let me help you :P

Advertisement

Urban Sports

11,321 posts

109 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
tuscaneer said:


















wink

tuscaneer

4,880 posts

131 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Urban Sports said:


wink
spooky!! it appears we both like EXACTLY the same patch of cheshire(though that may technically be knowsley??)for our motoring photo backdrops!!

lovely looking blue that by the way fella!!

tuscaneer

4,880 posts

131 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
looking at my first photo and yours, the zigzag in the tarmac is right there!! you've parked within 6 fking inches of where i did!!

Urban Sports

11,321 posts

109 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
tuscaneer said:
looking at my first photo and yours, the zigzag in the tarmac is right there!! you've parked within 6 fking inches of where i did!!
I'm originally from Cronton my parents house backs onto the field to the right of our cars if we were sitting in them, it's the big red bricked one with the peaks in the roof. I knew where your photos were taken instantly.

smile

My car is interlagos blue but if you ask any of my mates it would be Argos blue hehe

Nice car BTW smile

Nedzilla

2,374 posts

80 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
slomax said:
KateV8 said:
Nedzilla said:
KateV8 said:
Orange Lambo and white Porsche GTR heading east, M56 this afternoon.
Whats a Porsche GTR??
Dunno, probably that type of car you list on the spotted thread when you've done a twelve hour shift since seeing it.
here let me help you :P
Very clever! So there is such a thing!

JR897

4 posts

44 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
I saw this awesome Maserati Granturismo at Deepdale Retail Park in Preston. The driver was even kind enough to rev it up for me. One of the best sounds I have ever heard biggrin .

(Please ignore my finger in the shot :P)

tuscaneer

4,880 posts

131 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Urban Sports said:
I'm originally from Cronton my parents house backs onto the field to the right of our cars if we were sitting in them, it's the big red bricked one with the peaks in the roof. I knew where your photos were taken instantly.

smile

My car is interlagos blue but if you ask any of my mates it would be Argos blue hehe

Nice car BTW smile
argos blue!! ha!!

nice part of the world that,round the back of cronton village....

3sixty

2,873 posts

105 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Cali on M62 turning off for M6.

Nice noise while I sat not moving for 45mins at Birchwood this morning around 8am.

Urban Sports

11,321 posts

109 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Silver SLS on the Runcorn bridge this morning.

satan 59

336 posts

68 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Spotted this on Sunday on the way up the M6.


George H

13,492 posts

70 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Dark blue Aston Martin new Vanquish heading southbound on the M66 near Bury.

Black SLS coupe near Read too. Reg was 53 P.

anniesdad

10,735 posts

144 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
White 911 Turbo S Cabriolet - T1OBO S on the reg. (or similar) in Sale on Washway Rd yesterday evening.

Blown2CV

15,378 posts

109 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
anniesdad said:
White 911 Turbo S Cabriolet - T1OBO S on the reg. (or similar) in Sale on Washway Rd yesterday evening.
think i've seen that one... a bit bellendy for me

North West Tom

10,290 posts

83 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Saw a yellow B7 RS4 yesterday, didn't even know they made them in that colour.

big dub

3,921 posts

123 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Not many are in yellow. Think it's called Imola Yellow
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED