PistonHeads.com Forum

North West Spotted Thread (Vol 2)

North West Spotted Thread (Vol 2)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Volante

14,484 posts

95 months

Monday 26th May 2008
quotequote all
Bentley Conti. GT in Droylsden around 3pm, didn't expect to see you around here tongue out

Edited by Volante on Monday 26th May 16:45

no-worries88

1,816 posts

100 months

Monday 26th May 2008
quotequote all
a baby pink rr sport in todmorden on saturday,think reg wa ** js

ingham

110 posts

135 months

Tuesday 27th May 2008
quotequote all
RS_200 said:
ingham said:
a white RS200 drove past my house today ennerdale drive ,congleton
That was me.... Sorry for the noise
no need to be sorry for the noise it was nice .....any chance of a look at it ?
im at 35


Edited by ingham on Tuesday 27th May 12:41

Volante

14,484 posts

95 months

Thursday 29th May 2008
quotequote all
Meant to ask about an interesting police car I saw but forgot, and wondering if anyone else has seen it about

It's a marked Subaru Impreza (STi I think? not good with Imprezas, one of the later models anyway) and from what I could tell it's silver. Forgot the plate, but I saw it in Droylsden going past the Fairfield Arms months ago and then last saturday night near Smithfield Market, just to confirm I wasn't seeing things

Definitely better than the usual police cars, and my guess it's a publicity thing with the 'yoof' or young drivers

moleamol

15,610 posts

165 months

Thursday 29th May 2008
quotequote all
Volante said:
Meant to ask about an interesting police car I saw but forgot, and wondering if anyone else has seen it about

It's a marked Subaru Impreza (STi I think? not good with Imprezas, one of the later models anyway) and from what I could tell it's silver. Forgot the plate, but I saw it in Droylsden going past the Fairfield Arms months ago and then last saturday night near Smithfield Market, just to confirm I wasn't seeing things

Definitely better than the usual police cars, and my guess it's a publicity thing with the 'yoof' or young drivers
They use Subarus and Evos as pursuit cars.
Advertisement

Mikey_W

4,984 posts

128 months

Saturday 31st May 2008
quotequote all
Black Cobra yesterday lunchtime, just up the road from BAE Systems Samlesbury

moleamol

15,610 posts

165 months

Saturday 31st May 2008
quotequote all
moleamol said:
Richie350 said:
moleamol said:
Noble M12 leaving the Wheatlea in Wigan yesterday.
that was me
Nice car, I slowed down and flashed to let you out, then opened the window hoping for some beans. biggrin
And again yesterday just past Sainsburys.

jackwood

2,125 posts

110 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
RS_200 said:
ingham said:
a white RS200 drove past my house today ennerdale drive ,congleton
That was me.... Sorry for the noise
Where you also between Chelford and Knutsford one evening (6:30pm-ish) during last week? can't remember the day.....

kirsty-SC

982 posts

107 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
jackwood said:
RS_200 said:
ingham said:
a white RS200 drove past my house today ennerdale drive ,congleton
That was me.... Sorry for the noise
Where you also between Chelford and Knutsford one evening (6:30pm-ish) during last week? can't remember the day.....
And at Tatton today?

plasticpig

9,953 posts

127 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
kirsty-SC said:
jackwood said:
RS_200 said:
ingham said:
a white RS200 drove past my house today ennerdale drive ,congleton
That was me.... Sorry for the noise
Where you also between Chelford and Knutsford one evening (6:30pm-ish) during last week? can't remember the day.....
And at Tatton today?
Were you on the MR2 stand today? I thought I saw you but wasnt sure as we have only met once.

kirsty-SC

982 posts

107 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
Yep, looking either far too hot (Saturday) or like a drenched rat (Sunday)wink

Adz The Rat

7,913 posts

111 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
Nice lookin Caterham (yellow think it was) next to me at petrol station in Longton yesterday, loved it

plasticpig

9,953 posts

127 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
kirsty-SC said:
Yep, looking either far too hot (Saturday) or like a drenched rat (Sunday)wink
I was on the Reliant Scimitar stand both days (Yellow GTC).

jaik

1,917 posts

115 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
kirsty-SC said:
Yep, looking either far too hot (Saturday) or like a drenched rat (Sunday)wink
That's always been my problem smokin Come and get it, ladies.

buggalugs

7,610 posts

139 months

Sunday 1st June 2008
quotequote all
Unmarked light coloured new 3-series police car, pulling someone over on the M6 near Knutsford tonight...

planetdave

9,915 posts

155 months

Monday 2nd June 2008
quotequote all
jaik said:
kirsty-SC said:
Yep, looking either far too hot (Saturday) or like a drenched rat (Sunday)wink
That's always been my problem smokin Come and get it, ladies.
You were looking incandescent last thursday on the run. Some would say just like a light bulb.

Though it might have been that white crash-hat that was wearing you hehe

Volante

14,484 posts

95 months

Monday 2nd June 2008
quotequote all
Rocket-man in his black Monaro VXR.

Sounds great

planetdave

9,915 posts

155 months

Monday 2nd June 2008
quotequote all
Hey, Volante. You must drive past my gaff regularly but I don't know which car to wave at.

What are you in?

Volante

14,484 posts

95 months

Monday 2nd June 2008
quotequote all
Unfortunately I haven't even started taking driving lessons yet frown I'll be in the passenger seat of a blue Honda Civic most of the time though.

I live in Audenshaw, but walking towards Ashton town centre from Tameside College when I sometimes spot Rocket-man.

TL84

6,941 posts

96 months

Tuesday 3rd June 2008
quotequote all
Green TVR on Smithdown Road Liverpool, dunno whether it was a Chimaera or a Tuscan or something else, I don't know much about them! Nice car though! smile

T

Edited by TL84 on Tuesday 3rd June 15:30

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED