Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 103 104
106 107 ... 115 116
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

snotrag

Original Poster:

10,761 posts

99 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
Light Blue cerbera near Ripley today. Ps - you've got a tail light out! Then minutes later another Cerb so where near Knaresborough

PanzerCommander

3,785 posts

106 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
frogfoot said:
Blue focus st on argyle street hull at 2pm today doing between 60 to 80 mph in a thirty!!!!! ( so the police on the horse that bolted said ) Doing this with the pavements full of football fans walking into the game and nearly taking out a young girl about to cross the rd, what if someone had steped into the rd you would of killed them and maybe others

You sir are a cock !! what where you thinking ,hopefully the police have caught up with you.

utter wker
I hate these sorts of people, well I say people - turd personified tbh.

frogfoot

368 posts

70 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
PanzerCommander said:
frogfoot said:
Blue focus st on argyle street hull at 2pm today doing between 60 to 80 mph in a thirty!!!!! ( so the police on the horse that bolted said ) Doing this with the pavements full of football fans walking into the game and nearly taking out a young girl about to cross the rd, what if someone had steped into the rd you would of killed them and maybe others

You sir are a cock !! what where you thinking ,hopefully the police have caught up with you.

utter wker
I hate these sorts of people, well I say people - turd personified tbh.
Hi Matt

some people said he had come out of the car tuning unit with the rolling rd just off argyle street.

am sure the guy who runs that was one of the guys doing flybyes up at malton a year back in a red focus st. and brought police attention to the malton meets.

PanzerCommander

3,785 posts

106 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
frogfoot said:
PanzerCommander said:
frogfoot said:
Blue focus st on argyle street hull at 2pm today doing between 60 to 80 mph in a thirty!!!!! ( so the police on the horse that bolted said ) Doing this with the pavements full of football fans walking into the game and nearly taking out a young girl about to cross the rd, what if someone had steped into the rd you would of killed them and maybe others

You sir are a cock !! what where you thinking ,hopefully the police have caught up with you.

utter wker
I hate these sorts of people, well I say people - turd personified tbh.
Hi Matt

some people said he had come out of the car tuning unit with the rolling rd just off argyle street.

am sure the guy who runs that was one of the guys doing flybyes up at malton a year back in a red focus st. and brought police attention to the malton meets.
Interesting, if that is true then that is the guy that owns the DreamScience.

Never knew about the flybys, I thought that was a guy in a GTR and a Blue RS?

C3BER

4,666 posts

111 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
snotrag said:
Light Blue cerbera near Ripley today. Ps - you've got a tail light out! Then minutes later another Cerb so where near Knaresborough
Seen the blue cerb before and posted in the TVR spotted section but no reply.
Advertisement

GrumpyTwig

1,545 posts

45 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
PanzerCommander said:
frogfoot said:
PanzerCommander said:
frogfoot said:
Blue focus st on argyle street hull at 2pm today doing between 60 to 80 mph in a thirty!!!!! ( so the police on the horse that bolted said ) Doing this with the pavements full of football fans walking into the game and nearly taking out a young girl about to cross the rd, what if someone had steped into the rd you would of killed them and maybe others

You sir are a cock !! what where you thinking ,hopefully the police have caught up with you.

utter wker
I hate these sorts of people, well I say people - turd personified tbh.
Hi Matt

some people said he had come out of the car tuning unit with the rolling rd just off argyle street.

am sure the guy who runs that was one of the guys doing flybyes up at malton a year back in a red focus st. and brought police attention to the malton meets.
Interesting, if that is true then that is the guy that owns the DreamScience.

Never knew about the flybys, I thought that was a guy in a GTR and a Blue RS?
It was a blue RS, not Red.

C3BER

4,666 posts

111 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
Who said red RS....must be to early wink

carlove

4,214 posts

55 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
In Leeds on Saturday, a DBS on the A6120 and on Harrogate Road a 991 911 and a new Boxter.

thetapeworm

5,895 posts

127 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
A black Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder on the Bingley bypass at around 4pm - reg was something like LA08 MBO - it was pressing on (despite the 50mph limit) but was near silent, very odd.

DannyScene

3,289 posts

43 months

[news] 
Tuesday 6th November 2012 quote quote all
DannyScene said:
jock mcsporran said:
DannyScene said:
Ahh no way mate, cant ahve been long after you drove past me? I was in the que of traffic waiting to turn right down pool bank

My friend I was in the car with couldn't care less about cars but apparently 'wants that one' haha
Not long after, up Bayton Lane. Hoping something simple but suspecting gearbox based on the bag of bolts clatter when it broke.
ste mate! Hope it gets fixed asap and isn't something too serious afterall
Good to see you back on the road this morning
At the traffic lights top of pool bank around 8:30
Once again brought a lovely ray of sunshine into all the boring coloured cars this morning

jock mcsporran

4,331 posts

161 months

[news] 
Tuesday 6th November 2012 quote quote all
DannyScene said:
Good to see you back on the road this morning
At the traffic lights top of pool bank around 8:30
Once again brought a lovely ray of sunshine into all the boring coloured cars this morning
wavey Was off for service and MOT.

DannyScene

3,289 posts

43 months

[news] 
Tuesday 6th November 2012 quote quote all
jock mcsporran said:
wavey Was off for service and MOT.
Hope you got on ok

jock mcsporran

4,331 posts

161 months

[news] 
Tuesday 6th November 2012 quote quote all
DannyScene said:
jock mcsporran said:
wavey Was off for service and MOT.
Hope you got on ok
All good and the winter tyres arrived too so it'll be sunny and dry till March now.

Jimmy No Hands

2,624 posts

44 months

[news] 
Tuesday 6th November 2012 quote quote all
jock mcsporran said:
All good and the winter tyres arrived too so it'll be sunny and dry till March now.
You don't pop through Birkenshaw/Birstall now and again do you? Sure I've seen at least two in the same colour knocking around.

jock mcsporran

4,331 posts

161 months

[news] 
Tuesday 6th November 2012 quote quote all
Jimmy No Hands said:
You don't pop through Birkenshaw/Birstall now and again do you? Sure I've seen at least two in the same colour knocking around.
Unlikely to be me. There's two other green ones that I know of, I think one of them is regularly down that way. I think there might also have been another green one just bought recently by a Yorkshire based lad but not 100% sure.

TomN94

2,401 posts

46 months

[news] 
Tuesday 6th November 2012 quote quote all
jock mcsporran said:
Unlikely to be me. There's two other green ones that I know of, I think one of them is regularly down that way. I think there might also have been another green one just bought recently by a Yorkshire based lad but not 100% sure.
MartyL (I think thats his PH name) has a similar green Exige, he is a Yorkshire man.

Jimmy No Hands

2,624 posts

44 months

[news] 
Wednesday 7th November 2012 quote quote all
Silver 51 plate S2000 with a yellow PH sticker on the bootlid on the road that runs to the White Rose (not sure of the name)

Drove past you as you were turning off in the blue Corrado VR6.

Nice car!

tjob

689 posts

39 months

[news] 
Wednesday 7th November 2012 quote quote all
TomN94 said:
MartyL (I think thats his PH name) has a similar green Exige, he is a Yorkshire man.
And one of my pals has a Green one too smile Harrogate area

AGumbo

478 posts

69 months

[news] 
Wednesday 7th November 2012 quote quote all
White 968CS on an L plate at Richmond School last night (about 7pm), looked mint

BlueMR2

6,319 posts

90 months

[news] 
Wednesday 7th November 2012 quote quote all
AGumbo said:
White 968CS on an L plate at Richmond School last night (about 7pm), looked mint
There is one of those near me so not overly close to richmond which is L** ***.
1 2 ... 103 104
106 107 ... 115 116
TOPIC CLOSED