Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 115 116
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

snotrag

Original Poster:

10,693 posts

94 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
Welcome to 2012 Yorkshire PH folk!

Thought I'd kick this off with a blue Porsche 928 on the A64 near Tad.

The floor is yours - go forth and spot!

Happy new year all!

carlove

4,141 posts

50 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
I hope I'll get spotted this year.

postcode

167 posts

83 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
Dark Green Elise in Bawtry just after 1045 this morning, and a Vantage in Austerfield about 5 minutes later.

BlueMR2

6,154 posts

85 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
balders118 said:
Mark (BlueMR2), is that you - first spotted of 2012?
No my cars light green, and its been sorned since september frown.

jock mcsporran

4,267 posts

156 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
Just posting to bookmark the thread. biggrin
Advertisement

Ruskie

1,449 posts

83 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
Quality spot yesterday. Mind has gone blank but think it was a new shape white mini with 'Cool Story Bro' wrote in the grime on the back! Defo a PH'er!
In tadcaster around yesterday lunch.

PigFilth

3,249 posts

84 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
carlove said:
I hope I'll get spotted this year.
Likewise. Should have a Yorkshire PHers wiki on here with makes and models. Mine has a PH sticker on the back and not been spotted in a year or so.

skip_1

2,441 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
PigFilth said:
carlove said:
I hope I'll get spotted this year.
Likewise. Should have a Yorkshire PHers wiki on here with makes and models. Mine has a PH sticker on the back and not been spotted in a year or so.
Me too! biggrin

Maybe we should organise a drive past where we can all spot and flash* at each other.



* Headlights, not the other type

PigFilth

3,249 posts

84 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
A sort of automotive dogging? Perhaps not!

spud989

1,195 posts

63 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
jock mcsporran said:
Just posting to bookmark the thread. biggrin

kieranjholland

2,509 posts

53 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
spud989 said:
jock mcsporran said:
Just posting to bookmark the thread. biggrin
likewise.

thetapeworm

5,610 posts

122 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
You can just click the button if you want to keep up to date with things but not post.

I haven't left the house today and nothing interesting has driven past my window.

pah250

2,251 posts

38 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
skip_1 said:

* Headlights, not the other type
Glad you clarified that wink

gretsch drummer

257 posts

40 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
Audi R8 in Harrogate this morning at about 4am i think. Think he was after a cheeky pizza

burriana

16,274 posts

137 months

[news] 
Sunday 1st January 2012 quote quote all
Simon- I've taken the liberty of editing your title to keep it in line with previous years and for simplicity. Hope you don't mind smile

To be honest, the old thread didn't particularly need reporting and locking, just start a new one. Oh, and there was no need to shout wink

Leigh996tt

3,722 posts

108 months

[news] 
Monday 2nd January 2012 quote quote all
burriana said:
Simon- I've taken the liberty of editing your title to keep it in line with previous years and for simplicity. Hope you don't mind smile
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]

carlove

4,141 posts

50 months

[news] 
Monday 2nd January 2012 quote quote all
Leigh996tt said:
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]
You spelt 'pedantic' wrong. winkwhistle

rog007

3,432 posts

107 months

[news] 
Monday 2nd January 2012 quote quote all
Well, I for one will not be spotted on this thread this year as I've moved to Brummie Land. Good luck with the spots; it's been fun! thumbup

Leigh996tt

3,722 posts

108 months

[news] 
Monday 2nd January 2012 quote quote all
carlove said:
Leigh996tt said:
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]
You spelt 'pedantic' wrong. winkwhistle
After several large ones drunk it sounded like there was an R in there smile

AL...Ease

2,599 posts

101 months

[news] 
Monday 2nd January 2012 quote quote all
Leigh996tt said:
carlove said:
Leigh996tt said:
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]
You spelt 'pedantic' wrong. winkwhistle
After several large ones drunk it sounded like there was an R in there smile
It should really have had a question mark in it as well.
2 3 ... 115 116
TOPIC CLOSED