Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

c pryor

Original Poster:

199 posts

65 months

[news] 
Monday 1st October 2012 quote quote all
will soon become Mr Tank's wedge list !!!!!

wedgeinald

1,188 posts

73 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
If you do a search for "Tank" it only matches 10 times!!

Thats almost one per month?......I think he needs some more....

Mr Tank

5,410 posts

158 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
wedgeinald said:
If you do a search for "Tank" it only matches 10 times!!

Thats almost one per month?......I think he needs some more....
Don't tell my wife that!

Andy

wedgeinald

1,188 posts

73 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
Mr Tank said:
Don't tell my wife that!

Andy
What's it worth to keep quiet?........LOL

Nothing wrong with preserving a few wedges.

Keep up the good work.

Mr Tank

5,410 posts

158 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
wedgeinald said:
What's it worth to keep quiet?........LOL

Nothing wrong with preserving a few wedges.

Keep up the good work.
Hi Norman

I agree there "nothing wrong with preserving a few wedges"

But some don't like the idea if I do!

But it's not just wedges I want to preserve, it's any TVR made in the Peter Wheeler era!
I would love to do all the TVR era's but cost and space means I can only concentrate on Peters era! Now if I was to have a good lottery win then I would do them all. Not just for my personnel pleasure but a Museum of TVR's for all TVR enthusiast's and any other car enthusiast!

Andy
Advertisement

wedgeinald

1,188 posts

73 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Mr Tank said:
Hi Norman

I agree there "nothing wrong with preserving a few wedges"

But some don't like the idea if I do!

But it's not just wedges I want to preserve, it's any TVR made in the Peter Wheeler era!
I would love to do all the TVR era's but cost and space means I can only concentrate on Peters era! Now if I was to have a good lottery win then I would do them all. Not just for my personnel pleasure but a Museum of TVR's for all TVR enthusiast's and any other car enthusiast!

Andy
Keep up the good work..... I'm preserving my very early 280i with the help of my "mechanic/ballast", he does most of the work and I get most of the enjoyment, but I do do some of the stuff myself.

I'm still waiting to see if the archivist can narrow down what number in the DH line mine is.

I'm also hoping for some lottery cash, but can't seem to get the right numbers!

Reply to Topic