Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 91 92
94 95 ... 213 214
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

DJFish

4,200 posts

147 months

[news] 
Sunday 23rd September 2012 quote quote all
Dark 996 on the A12 last night playing with an Audi TT, livened up an otherwise dull commute.

4key

7,832 posts

32 months

[news] 
Sunday 23rd September 2012 quote quote all
There was a tfsi tt around thurrock on friday afternoon, i can only assume from the noise and the way it went that it was running 10bar of boost and had straight through pipes hehe The transmission in those things must be made of granite.

roscobbc

799 posts

126 months

[news] 
Sunday 23rd September 2012 quote quote all
chilistrucker said:
5pm ish, billericay high street, a stunning black mclaren!!!
I was in Billericay High Street mid Saturday afternoon - see the convoy of European classics going through? - see Graham Martins Red '65 GTO going through too?

chilistrucker

2,521 posts

35 months

[news] 
Monday 24th September 2012 quote quote all
roscobbc said:
chilistrucker said:
5pm ish, billericay high street, a stunning black mclaren!!!
I was in Billericay High Street mid Saturday afternoon - see the convoy of European classics going through? - see Graham Martins Red '65 GTO going through too?
damn. sadly i missed this, i was only nipping into waitrose for a couple of bits and clocked the mclaren as it drove by. wish i'd have seen the convoy. saw an aston too, and a stationery black gallardo that i spot alot. black with yellow calipers, very nice.

Moospeed

308 posts

149 months

[news] 
Monday 24th September 2012 quote quote all
NiceCupOfTea said:
Could that be the same black Granada that's been at a couple of the recent PH SE Gathering Lingfield pub meets? Matt black, Mk.2(?) - the early 80s one anyway!
Looked glossy to me smile
Advertisement

daveaphillips

13 posts

25 months

[news] 
Monday 24th September 2012 quote quote all
I was at the Chequers pub in Billericay on Saturday night, always makes for good car spotting! Saw the black McLaren around 9.30 and also a white 105E turbo?!?

Dalto123

2,606 posts

47 months

[news] 
Monday 24th September 2012 quote quote all
People of Bromley, the Boxster is in for its service but we've got a rather nice white, 12 reg Cayman for the day biggrin Keep an eye out!

mk2 24v

285 posts

48 months

[news] 
Monday 24th September 2012 quote quote all
Moospeed said:
Yesterday (Saturday 22nd)
Red Griff on the M2 heading north over Medway Bridge
Black Granada (?) in Bluewater carpark nr M&S. Question mark as it was glanced out the corner of my eye from across the car park.
woohoo, i've been spotted bounce
tis indeed the same one that goes to the Smith n Western Lingfield meetings tongue out

BLUETHUNDER

7,729 posts

144 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th September 2012 quote quote all
4key said:
Just seen this sitting down in Dover, was a lovely looking thing and must have been 50ft long, TVR sticker at the front.

That whole set-up was out at Spa for the 6 hour race.

Petrolhead95

6,284 posts

38 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th September 2012 quote quote all
Moospeed said:
NiceCupOfTea said:
Could that be the same black Granada that's been at a couple of the recent PH SE Gathering Lingfield pub meets? Matt black, Mk.2(?) - the early 80s one anyway!
Looked glossy to me smile
Did it have a logo that looked a bit like the PH one on the back?

Moospeed

308 posts

149 months

[news] 
Thursday 27th September 2012 quote quote all
mk2 24v said:
woohoo, i've been spotted bounce
tis indeed the same one that goes to the Smith n Western Lingfield meetings tongue out
Good stuff. Is it matt black? I thought it looked shiny from where I was. May have been wet I suppose :-)

zeduffman

712 posts

35 months

[news] 
Thursday 27th September 2012 quote quote all
Saw my first Toyota GT-86 in Staplehurst this afternoon/evening.

Jayfish

3,070 posts

87 months

[news] 
Thursday 27th September 2012 quote quote all
Nice lilac Morgan Aeromax or Aero 8 heading up frant road in Tunbridge Wells this evening about 4:45, game you a thumbs up.

NiceCupOfTea

Original Poster:

22,876 posts

135 months

[news] 
Thursday 27th September 2012 quote quote all
Could be totally wrong about the matt black - sorry!

pete a

1,290 posts

68 months

[news] 
Thursday 27th September 2012 quote quote all
Silver Renault twin go sport in Bromley yesterday afternoon with a ring sticker and Ph smiley on the bumper.

Dalto123

2,606 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 27th September 2012 quote quote all
Apparently there was a broken down TVR Chimaera near Norman Park, Bromley (I think) a couple of days ago, early morning. There was an AA van with the owner though (information from Dad) Possibly a PH'er? If so, I hope all is ok smile

Stuart Thompson

459 posts

47 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Dalto123 said:
Apparently there was a broken down TVR Chimaera near Norman Park, Bromley (I think) a couple of days ago, early morning. There was an AA van with the owner though (information from Dad) Possibly a PH'er? If so, I hope all is ok smile
Bit unusual for a TVR to break down lol.

mk2 24v

285 posts

48 months

[news] 
Saturday 29th September 2012 quote quote all
Moospeed said:
Good stuff. Is it matt black? I thought it looked shiny from where I was. May have been wet I suppose :-)
it is gloss black, not matt as previously stated laugh
may have been grubby for the last PH meet up though, so i'll let the others off wink

zeduffman

712 posts

35 months

[news] 
Saturday 29th September 2012 quote quote all
Red TVR on the B2244 yesterday morning.

Dalto123

2,606 posts

47 months

[news] 
Saturday 29th September 2012 quote quote all
Stuart Thompson said:
Bit unusual for a TVR to break down lol.
I know! Never heard of it before either! wink
1 2 ... 91 92
94 95 ... 213 214
Reply to Topic