PistonHeads.com Forum

unmarked police cars

Author
Discussion

maximus4

77 posts

108 months

Sunday 27th January 2008
quotequote all
John D. said:
Robatr0n said:
Black 996 C4S down the M4! eek
I spotted a dark blue 996 C4S last summer in Reading, A33 heading towards M4. Kojak light and everything! Driver wearing Police uniform.

Possibly the same car? (They can't have two the bastards!)
A senior fire officer for the Reading area drives a Porsche 996 c4s. When there is a major incident he attends and has a removable blue light on the roof. TVP do not use any Porsches.

splitter / judas

4,330 posts

116 months

Sunday 27th January 2008
quotequote all
maximus4 said:
John D. said:
Robatr0n said:
Black 996 C4S down the M4! eek
I spotted a dark blue 996 C4S last summer in Reading, A33 heading towards M4. Kojak light and everything! Driver wearing Police uniform.

Possibly the same car? (They can't have two the bastards!)
A senior fire officer for the Reading area drives a Porsche 996 c4s. When there is a major incident he attends and has a removable blue light on the roof. TVP do not use any Porsches.
Seems we have an answer.

soprano

1,476 posts

107 months

Sunday 27th January 2008
quotequote all
I saw a VW Passat with blues on the other day heading southwest on the M3, dark blue or black if i remember correctly, somewhere between J6 and J4 i think.

Frik

12,644 posts

150 months

Sunday 27th January 2008
quotequote all
A Skoda Superb and 530d blasted past us this evening on the M25.

Don't think they were about to pull anyone over though...

mfire

27 posts

121 months

Monday 28th January 2008
quotequote all
splitter / judas said:
maximus4 said:
John D. said:
Robatr0n said:
Black 996 C4S down the M4! eek
I spotted a dark blue 996 C4S last summer in Reading, A33 heading towards M4. Kojak light and everything! Driver wearing Police uniform.

Possibly the same car? (They can't have two the bastards!)
A senior fire officer for the Reading area drives a Porsche 996 c4s. When there is a major incident he attends and has a removable blue light on the roof. TVP do not use any Porsches.
Seems we have an answer.
Not any more I don't! Biggest pile of sh8 I've ever owned - Attracted a lot of attention though! Regards
Advertisement

splitter / judas

4,330 posts

116 months

Monday 28th January 2008
quotequote all
mfire said:
splitter / judas said:
maximus4 said:
John D. said:
Robatr0n said:
Black 996 C4S down the M4! eek
I spotted a dark blue 996 C4S last summer in Reading, A33 heading towards M4. Kojak light and everything! Driver wearing Police uniform.

Possibly the same car? (They can't have two the bastards!)
A senior fire officer for the Reading area drives a Porsche 996 c4s. When there is a major incident he attends and has a removable blue light on the roof. TVP do not use any Porsches.
Seems we have an answer.
Not any more I don't! Biggest pile of sh8 I've ever owned - Attracted a lot of attention though! Regards
thumbup

Frik

12,644 posts

150 months

Monday 28th January 2008
quotequote all
scratchchin

BrightYellowTVR

1,196 posts

174 months

Wednesday 30th January 2008
quotequote all
Followed an unmarked Vectra from M4 8/9 to 10 today, luckily I spotted them first. I think they were disappointed with the speed ie it was legal, but enjoyed the noise! They are all this loud officer! smilesmile

Edited by BrightYellowTVR on Wednesday 30th January 00:32

splitter / judas

4,330 posts

116 months

Wednesday 30th January 2008
quotequote all
BrightYellowTVR said:
Followed an unmarked Vectra from M4 8/9 to 10 today, luckily I spotted them first. I think they were disappointed with the speed ie it was legal, but enjoyed the noise! They are all this loud officer! smilesmile

Edited by BrightYellowTVR on Wednesday 30th January 00:32
A number of the trafpol love cars so would have enjoyed the noise biggrin

Face it, who wouldn't love to have a blat in a traffic car?!

968CSReading

2,805 posts

125 months

Wednesday 30th January 2008
quotequote all
koenig999 said:
Saw a Lexus 300 with blue lights flashing under the front grill storming down the M4 recently.

Koenig
Yes I followed one once, he wasnt hanging around and people were storning past him. I wander if he was armed response.

humpy

1,167 posts

126 months

Sunday 3rd February 2008
quotequote all
M4 (between Slough - London)
BMW 5 Series - Black
Vectras - Dark Green & Black

M3 (nr Farnborough)
Skoda Octavia RS - Black

M25 (nr Watford)
Skoda Octavia RS - Silver
Volvo S60 – Dark Colour (not sure which)

Edited by humpy on Wednesday 6th February 18:15

splitter / judas

4,330 posts

116 months

Sunday 3rd February 2008
quotequote all
humpy said:
M4 (Slough to London)
BMW 5 Series - Black
Vectras - Dark Green & Black

M3 (Farnborough)
Skoda Octavia RS - Black
The Beemer will be Met.

Baldinho

391 posts

121 months

Wednesday 6th February 2008
quotequote all
Silver Merc C class estate had pulled someone on A3 between Guildford and M25 j10 couple of weeks ago.

Dizeee

13,668 posts

113 months

Wednesday 6th February 2008
quotequote all
Anyone seen that Blue Vixer yet, bombing along with only an idiot behind the wheel? hehehehe

GolfGT_Girl

5,190 posts

117 months

Wednesday 6th February 2008
quotequote all
Dizeee said:
Anyone seen that Blue Vixer yet, bombing along with only an idiot behind the wheel? hehehehe
yeah but saw the car parked up near aylesbury cul-de-sac

mrsxllifts

2,501 posts

106 months

Thursday 7th February 2008
quotequote all
Just out of curiousity....

Do Surrey still use the minty green Saab?

Used to luck around the Hindhead/A3/Hogsback area but haven't seen it around in a while.

Dizeee

13,668 posts

113 months

Thursday 7th February 2008
quotequote all
Never seen a Saab before. I thought they used 2 Skodas nowadays?

splitter / judas

4,330 posts

116 months

Thursday 7th February 2008
quotequote all
TVP were trialing a marked Saab 95 Aero lick

xxplod

2,268 posts

151 months

Thursday 7th February 2008
quotequote all
mrsxllifts said:
Just out of curiousity....

Do Surrey still use the minty green Saab?

Used to luck around the Hindhead/A3/Hogsback area but haven't seen it around in a while.
I believe so. Mate of mine was Surrey RPU until quite recently and they were using it latter part of last year.

xris77

13 posts

102 months

Friday 8th February 2008
quotequote all
Please don't mention the saab! Responsible for my 28 day ban!! There is a light blue saab on the hogs back and BVR quite regularly.