Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 27 28
30 31 32 33
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

hewlett

Original Poster:

2,164 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 6th June 2012 quote quote all
I'll set up a Facebook group and duplicate stuff there too.

GeoffW

354 posts

136 months

[news] 
Tuesday 12th June 2012 quote quote all
Sorry, can't join tomorrow. Going to the Oval for some 20-20 fun & frolics. Be back next month.

omgus

6,496 posts

61 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
I have some last minute Le mans prep to get sorted and am hoping to make it by a little later.

hewlett

Original Poster:

2,164 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
I should be there at 8pm, will be discussing a business my OH will be starting to throw something different into the mix!

NormanD

3,155 posts

114 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Sorry, I'll be watching the LeMans pratice before the weekends race




.
Advertisement

shimmey69

1,499 posts

64 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
omgus said:
I have some last minute Le mans prep to get sorted and am hoping to make it by a little later.
And isn't drinking in the pub perfect prep for LeMans????

LC926

748 posts

58 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
I may pop down, depending how i get on under the car !!

Smiler.

6,272 posts

116 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
hewlett said:
I should be there at 8pm, will be discussing a business my OH will be starting to throw something different into the mix!
I'd like to invite myself smile

Is this still at the 3M?

john_r

8,336 posts

157 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Sadly I'm oot - too much on at the moment. Have a nice burger! smile

hewlett

Original Poster:

2,164 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Smiler. said:
I'd like to invite myself smile

Is this still at the 3M?
Yes!

omgus

6,496 posts

61 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Last minute prep going well, i will be leaving to go just after 8.

Paul do you want a lift?

LC926

748 posts

58 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
omgus said:
Last minute prep going well, i will be leaving to go just after 8.

Paul do you want a lift?
Gus, i would love one, but is 8.15 pushing my luck ?

omgus

6,496 posts

61 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
LC926 said:
omgus said:
Last minute prep going well, i will be leaving to go just after 8.

Paul do you want a lift?
Gus, i would love one, but is 8.15 pushing my luck ?
No problem. smile

LC926

748 posts

58 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
omgus said:
No problem. smile
Cheers, pop by and toot

Smiler.

6,272 posts

116 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Are you guys here? I'm the one with the helmet. biggrin

hewlett

Original Poster:

2,164 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Just left the house, if there is no traffic I will be there in two minutes smile

hewlett

Original Poster:

2,164 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Gus - in the pub 'till 10.30pm, up at 2am for Lemons, pure crazyness!

omgus

6,496 posts

61 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
hewlett said:
Gus - in the pub 'till 10.30pm, up at 2am for Lemons, pure crazyness!
I bet it won't seem such a good idea in a couple of hours. smile

Smiler.

6,272 posts

116 months

[news] 
Wednesday 13th June 2012 quote quote all
Chaps, really enjoyed chatting tonight, great evening & thanks thumbup

Quite a nice ride home too.

hewlett

Original Poster:

2,164 posts

107 months

[news] 
Thursday 14th June 2012 quote quote all
Smiler. said:
Chaps, really enjoyed chatting tonight, great evening & thanks thumbup

Quite a nice ride home too.
Good to meet you, a pukka inventor n all!

1 2 ... 27 28
30 31 32 33
Reply to Topic