PistonHeads.com Forum

Speed 12 project

Author
Discussion

Gazzab

16,843 posts

190 months

Thursday 3rd September 2009
quotequote all
good luck mate ! Cant wait to see more. Hope the (mercedes) V12 is working out well and you get enough power to do the car justice.

gemini

11,248 posts

172 months

Thursday 3rd September 2009
quotequote all
Fantastic to know there's progress Graham clap

Remember the exclusive!

G1ABB

Original Poster:

785 posts

112 months

Thursday 3rd September 2009
quotequote all
Gazzab said:
good luck mate ! Cant wait to see more. Hope the (mercedes) V12 is working out well and you get enough power to do the car justice.
Is that an attempt to ellicit more information? It won't work!

Gazzab

16,843 posts

190 months

Thursday 3rd September 2009
quotequote all
G1ABB said:
Gazzab said:
good luck mate ! Cant wait to see more. Hope the (mercedes) V12 is working out well and you get enough power to do the car justice.
Is that an attempt to ellicit more information? It won't work!
Moi?!

Erich Stahler

2,756 posts

178 months

Friday 4th September 2009
quotequote all
G1ABB said:
Gazzab said:
good luck mate ! Cant wait to see more. Hope the (mercedes) V12 is working out well and you get enough power to do the car justice.
Is that an attempt to ellicit more information? It won't work!
You vil answer ze qvestions English!
Advertisement

retroptvr

334 posts

127 months

Friday 4th September 2009
quotequote all

G1ABB

Original Poster:

785 posts

112 months

Friday 4th September 2009
quotequote all
retroptvr said:
Interesting as clearly not destroyed. Perhaps just dismantled.

Fex2005

277 posts

111 months

Saturday 5th September 2009
quotequote all



Edited by Fex2005 on Saturday 5th September 12:34

mccrae

277 posts

153 months

Saturday 5th September 2009
quotequote all
hi everyone does any one know the owner of the original red speed 12 and the asking price i belive its for sale
john

G1ABB

Original Poster:

785 posts

112 months

Saturday 5th September 2009
quotequote all
mccrae said:
hi everyone does any one know the owner of the original red speed 12 and the asking price i belive its for sale
john
http://www.legendsracing.co.uk/CarDetails.asp?Type...

Just click the link.

mccrae

277 posts

153 months

Sunday 6th September 2009
quotequote all
hi G1ABB has any one asked the asking price ? it reads as there selling on behalf of the vendor ive tried calling legends this weekend but no answer

V8 GRF

7,263 posts

118 months

Sunday 6th September 2009
quotequote all
As mentioned above I don't think the owner is that keen to sell but would like to see the car used more, the most recent price I've heard was in the £180k to £200k mark. Quite a lot of money for a car that has no real history in either racing or TVR.


AL 123

201 posts

97 months

Sunday 6th September 2009
quotequote all
V8 GRF said:
As mentioned above I don't think the owner is that keen to sell but would like to see the car used more, the most recent price I've heard was in the £180k to £200k mark. Quite a lot of money for a car that has no real history in either racing or TVR.
I see the car on display at Beaulieu last week, with the owner, he said he had no current plans to sell it. It was definitely in one piece!

G1ABB

Original Poster:

785 posts

112 months

Sunday 6th September 2009
quotequote all
mccrae said:
hi G1ABB has any one asked the asking price ? it reads as there selling on behalf of the vendor ive tried calling legends this weekend but no answer
If you are seriously interested then please PM me your details and I can forward them direct to the owner.

mccrae

277 posts

153 months

Sunday 6th September 2009
quotequote all
hi G1ABB i would buy the car at sensible money my number is 0034 600504200 if you could forward it
thanks john

rigga

5,371 posts

109 months

Sunday 6th September 2009
quotequote all
Whats sensible money?.....as stated already its advertised price seems rather inflated imho.

Slow M

2,364 posts

114 months

Monday 7th September 2009
quotequote all

I know, I know, with all those trumpets, closing the bonnet would be impossible.
smile
B

G1ABB

Original Poster:

785 posts

112 months

Monday 7th September 2009
quotequote all
Slow M said:

I know, I know, with all those trumpets, closing the bonnet would be impossible.
smile
B
It doesn't have a bonnet, but yes I did look at that art work.


mccrae

277 posts

153 months

Monday 7th September 2009
quotequote all
there asking around 180k i was thinking 140 was amore realistic price i would love some suggestions

rob280

37 posts

136 months

Monday 7th September 2009
quotequote all
mccrae said:
there asking around 180k i was thinking 140 was amore realistic price i would love some suggestions
To me 180 sound like a reasonable price, but thats just me. It is one of thee most mad cars ive ever seen or heard, and you'd be buying a bit of crazy history....... BUY IT! before i do. hope this helps smile