PistonHeads.com Forum

Random TVR pics

Author
Discussion

floyd12345

125 posts

81 months

Saturday 5th May 2012
quotequote all
B19LAM said:
that looks good what is it ?

pk500

1,724 posts

119 months

Saturday 5th May 2012
quotequote all
looks like a tamora with a sagi front?
floyd12345 said:
that looks good what is it ?

EDZ1200

32 posts

99 months

Sunday 6th May 2012
quotequote all

Tired now I'll hand over to my co-driver

If only i could reach the pedals!

Spot of chassis cleaning.

RetroWheels

3,185 posts

178 months

Sunday 6th May 2012
quotequote all
Dirrrty 500 and Spotless Nomad..






Philup

33 posts

51 months

Monday 7th May 2012
quotequote all

My Chimaera 400
Advertisement

haircutmike

13,704 posts

111 months

Monday 7th May 2012
quotequote all
Philup said:

My Chimaera 400
Welcome!

unclepockets

533 posts

73 months

Monday 7th May 2012
quotequote all
fivetenben said:
A removable chimney at that... whistle



Sounded great! smile
Love it! claprofl

Dirty Sanchez

208 posts

183 months

Monday 7th May 2012
quotequote all
bandit

Castle Combe British GT's. Summer 2003

Edited by Dirty Sanchez on Monday 7th May 20:43

Dirty Sanchez

208 posts

183 months

Monday 7th May 2012
quotequote all
bandit

Griff 500 Summer 2003. I took this with camera in one hand, steering wheel in the other. Roof down too. I must have been nuts!

Edited by Dirty Sanchez on Monday 7th May 20:40

yellow peril

5,129 posts

179 months

Monday 7th May 2012
quotequote all





Bruntingthorpe, many moons ago when we had the Cerb. What a beastie she was too.

YP

dbv8

Original Poster:

7,922 posts

127 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all

haircutmike

13,704 posts

111 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Well done Derek.

It's all down to the engine, no skill required wink.

BatleyBoy

2,036 posts

128 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Dirty Sanchez said:
bandit

Castle Combe British GT's. Summer 2003

Edited by Dirty Sanchez on Monday 7th May 20:43
Fantastic piccy that!

MPoxon

4,619 posts

80 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
Dirty Sanchez said:
bandit

Griff 500 Summer 2003. I took this with camera in one hand, steering wheel in the other. Roof down too. I must have been nuts!

Edited by Dirty Sanchez on Monday 7th May 20:40
eek

Good work smile

MPoxon

4,619 posts

80 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
dbv8 said:
The Nemesis and his new power adder

Very Nice.... what is it?

dbv8

Original Poster:

7,922 posts

127 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
MPoxon said:
Very Nice.... what is it?
Jensen Interceptor. Already had enough power to run 12.5 in full street trim.
Tonys added the 8/71 blower to up the power to try and beat me. I got to admit i aint too confident of staying ahead!

Dirty Sanchez

208 posts

183 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
MPoxon said:
Dirty Sanchez said:
bandit

Griff 500 Summer 2003. I took this with camera in one hand, steering wheel in the other. Roof down too. I must have been nuts!

Edited by Dirty Sanchez on Monday 7th May 20:40
eek

Good work smile
And it wasnt on the A41 between Watford & Aylesbury either officer!
wink

tuscanturner

384 posts

69 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
dbv8 said:
Well done Derek did you improve on your PB?
I managed to take home a cheeky trophy as well fastest in my RWYB group







dbv8

Original Poster:

7,922 posts

127 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
tuscanturner said:
Well done Derek did you improve on your PB?
I managed to take home a cheeky trophy as well fastest in my RWYB group
Well done to you too Andy. I noticed you hanging around to pick up the trophy?
What was it? A whisky glass?

My previous best was 11.63 so as you can see my weekend just got better and better beyond my hopes and expectations.

Thanks go to Peter (Haircutmike) for a good base engine, Paul (Brummmie) for brake pads that can hold me still in the bleaches and Neal for a replacement clutch that seems to be holding up.

tuscanturner

384 posts

69 months

Tuesday 8th May 2012
quotequote all
dbv8 said:
Well done to you too Andy. I noticed you hanging around to pick up the trophy?
What was it? A whisky glass?

My previous best was 11.63 so as you can see my weekend just got better and better beyond my hopes and expectations.

Thanks go to Peter (Haircutmike) for a good base engine, Paul (Brummmie) for brake pads that can hold me still in the bleaches and Neal for a replacement clutch that seems to be holding up.
I didnt realise I'd won until I was given a trophy on the line waiting to run, a nice surprise smile but when you have all the noise and a helmet on you have no idea what the commentators are saying and then I had to wind my dodgy window down haha great day though and I fany a trip down to Santa Pod now.... I think i should get some cheapo rear tyres and wheel though.