PistonHeads.com Forum

Spotted 2012

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

stormin

Original Poster:

1,304 posts

108 months

Tuesday 10th January 2012
quotequote all
Aston Martin DB9 Convertible - A5 car sales (nr Towcester) yesterday evening...
For Sale ??

dooka

45 posts

55 months

Wednesday 11th January 2012
quotequote all
I see the Disco all over the place when out and about. Should I be waving smile..

As for body shops, have you tried either Mark at TUK customs in Hanington or Matt at Ideal motors in Brixworth, both very good body shops..

mattdaniels

6,810 posts

179 months

Wednesday 11th January 2012
quotequote all
There's two G4 Discos in Northampton (and one RRS) that I know of. Always worth a wave.

mrloudly

2,743 posts

132 months

Thursday 12th January 2012
quotequote all
Silver/light blue R8 R888 something heading through Spratton this morning

dooka

45 posts

55 months

Monday 16th January 2012
quotequote all
mattdaniels said:
There's two G4 Discos in Northampton (and one RRS) that I know of. Always worth a wave.
wave smile..

Feel free to wave or flash at the dooka van smile..

Merp

2,003 posts

149 months

Sunday 22nd January 2012
quotequote all
10+ MX5's Heading towards Daventry yesterday morning, purple one with a PH logo on the arse

djdestiny

3,392 posts

75 months

Sunday 22nd January 2012
quotequote all
Maroon TVR Griffith at Thrapston Shell garage Sunday morning

Have also seen what looks like a silver Porsche 356 near Thrapston a few days running, its out in all weathers too

Hoofty

264 posts

87 months

Sunday 22nd January 2012
quotequote all
djdestiny said:
Have also seen what looks like a silver Porsche 356 near Thrapston a few days running, its out in all weathers too
There's a very well presented replica in the area - turns up to lots of meetings.

Neilsfirst

172 posts

54 months

Sunday 22nd January 2012
quotequote all
A very clean E30 M3 at the Shell station on the A45 at Wootton.

djdestiny

3,392 posts

75 months

Sunday 22nd January 2012
quotequote all
Hoofty said:
There's a very well presented replica in the area - turns up to lots of meetings.
I did wonder if it was a replica, its got one of those wooden luggage racks on the boot and a black roof

Seb.F

344 posts

74 months

Sunday 22nd January 2012
quotequote all
Surprised noone saw the convoy of 8 VX220s followed by an SLS today heading to Sywell, I wasn't among them unfortunately but looked like a nice day.

Trackside Junior

243 posts

120 months

Monday 23rd January 2012
quotequote all
Just seen a bright red Atom, or something similar, at the total garage over the bridge from B&Q and PC World etc in Northampton.



Edited by Trackside Junior on Monday 23 January 13:04

mattdaniels

6,810 posts

179 months

Monday 23rd January 2012
quotequote all
Wouldn't be surprised if its an Atom IIRC Honda engined aren't they? There's a Mugen factory behind Halfords.

Trackside Junior

243 posts

120 months

Monday 23rd January 2012
quotequote all
mattdaniels said:
Wouldn't be surprised if its an Atom IIRC Honda engined aren't they? There's a Mugen factory behind Halfords.
That makes sense actually, it was a 61 plate as well.

Sam1990

385 posts

64 months

Monday 23rd January 2012
quotequote all
Seb.F said:
Surprised noone saw the convoy of 8 VX220s followed by an SLS today heading to Sywell, I wasn't among them unfortunately but looked like a nice day.
Pretty sure I saw the SLS heading back towards Wellingborough on the A45... There can't be too many around this town.

Matt172

11,879 posts

141 months

Monday 23rd January 2012
quotequote all
I see the SLS quite a lot, he used to have an R8 I think

Blipi

2,275 posts

134 months

Tuesday 24th January 2012
quotequote all
Unmarked plod car. Black Audi estate, plate VA10 on the A45 heading towards Wellingborough

dooka

45 posts

55 months

Tuesday 24th January 2012
quotequote all
I saw the 356 Porsche heading towards road the other day, very nice. Apparently the Chesil [sp] kit is better than the original. But come on, I think most would give their right arm for an original smile..

CarGeeksWife

62 posts

44 months

Tuesday 24th January 2012
quotequote all
dooka said:
I saw the 356 Porsche heading towards road the other day, very nice. Apparently the Chesil [sp] kit is better than the original. But come on, I think most would give their right arm for an original smile..
I have to say that having spent 5 days competing in one of the originals down to Monte Carlo a few years ago, I most certainly do not want an original. It sounded like a Beetle, had no heating & handled like a bag of nails. Quite frankly I'd rather drive an original bloody Skoda!

Matt172

11,879 posts

141 months

Tuesday 24th January 2012
quotequote all
CarGeeksWife said:
It sounded like a Beetle,!
would that be because it basically is one? hehe

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED