I was very tempted by that Moda Bolero, but in the end, I just ordered the Ribble bike and settled on this spec:
Ribble 7005 Audax / Winter Training (including guards) Campagnolo
• Ribble Winter/Audax 7005 Horiz Frame Blue 50cm (C-Top)
• CSN BlackStorm Mguard eyes Winter Forks 1 1/8" ITS
• Ribble Headset Branded Ribble 1 1/8" Hidden (ITS) 45 x 45
• Campagnolo 2012 Centaur Black/Silver 10 Spd Double Groupset
• Campagnolo Power Torque Outboard Cups Eng
• Campagnolo Centaur Black Brakes Road
• Campagnolo 10Spd Centaur UD Cassette 13-29
• Campagnolo 10Spd Centaur Chain
• Campagnolo Centaur Blk/Sil PT 10Spd Cset Compact 170 34/50
• Campagnolo Centaur Black 10Spd Double Front Gear Braze-on
• Campagnolo Centaur Black 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
• Campagnolo Pshift Ergos Centaur Alloy Blk 10 w/cbls Blk Hoods
• Campagnolo 2011 Pr Whls Khamsin Blk Clincher Blk 9/10/11 Camp
• ITM Alutech 6061 (31.8) Bars Black 40 c to c
• ITM Alutech 6061 (31.8) Stem Black 100mm
• Pro-Lite Lodi Saddle Black
• CSN Superleggera Alloy Seatpillar Black 27.2 350mm
• Prorace Nitro Rigid Tyre Black/Black 700x23mm
• Prorace Inner Tube 700x20/23 SV42mm
• ITM Cork Embossed Handlebar Tape Black
System Ex EM15 Dual Function Pedals
Because I know I am so unfit right now, I also ordered a roller trainer:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002OQJINS/ref=...
And support stand:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002K93V96/ref=...
I remember using roller trainers when in a cycle club, and forgot all about them until perusing the Ribble website - a perfect way to start training! I got the trainer from Amazon because Ribble didn't have that particular one in stock, and it's the only reasonably priced trainer with a support accessory.
Hope I've made the right choice........