Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

RetroWheels

2,863 posts

154 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
The Rover/wet circuit combo might very well result in me getting a menacing, especially from the Audi yikes.

However, we'll be back again on 29th May with something green and AJP8 powered , and diginity will be duly restored - whatever the weather biggrin

Either way messing around Oulton beats working - see you tommorow.

jackwood

1,490 posts

91 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
Alfatim said:
Go on Jack, I'll buy you a coffee smile
Booked in Tim.

And I've changed the Clio for something a little faster.....

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0...

wink

Alfatim

271 posts

138 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
jackwood said:
Booked in Tim.

And I've changed the Clio for something a little faster.....

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0...

wink
Thats not fair Jack..............

Alfatim

271 posts

138 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
RetroWheels said:
The Rover/wet circuit combo might very well result in me getting a menacing, especially from the Audi yikes.

However, we'll be back again on 29th May with something green and AJP8 powered , and diginity will be duly restored - whatever the weather biggrin

Either way messing around Oulton beats working - see you tommorow.
"Beats working??"

You got a job now? biggrin

boxsey

1,943 posts

93 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
jackwood said:
Booked in Tim.

And I've changed the Clio for something a little faster.....

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0...

wink
You resisted taking it on track for over a week....well done and see you there. biggrin
Advertisement

NTEL

4,716 posts

123 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
RetroWheels said:
The Rover/wet circuit combo might very well result in me getting a menacing, especially from the Audi yikes.

However, we'll be back again on 29th May with something green and AJP8 powered , and diginity will be duly restored - whatever the weather biggrin

Either way messing around Oulton beats working - see you tommorow.
Hmmm.....29th of May. I'll have all the bits and bats done to the car by then so it would make a very usefull pre Brands Hatch practice..... Lets see how my 5.0L RV8 does against that AJP8 of yours wink

b16a2_VTi

Original Poster:

259 posts

68 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
Just read your thread Jack. Good write up!

Your GT3 is a special bit of kit to say the least.

Look forward having a closer (pervi) look at it Oulton if you dont mind?


RetroWheels

2,863 posts

154 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
NTEL said:
Hmmm.....29th of May. I'll have all the bits and bats done to the car by then so it would make a very usefull pre Brands Hatch practice..... Lets see how my 5.0L RV8 does against that AJP8 of yours wink
It's a Date thumbup.

jackwood

1,490 posts

91 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
b16a2_VTi said:
Just read your thread Jack. Good write up!

Your GT3 is a special bit of kit to say the least.

Look forward having a closer (pervi) look at it Oulton if you dont mind?
Not at all. Know anyone that knows how to drive a car with the engine in the wrong place? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all........gulp

biggrin

b16a2_VTi

Original Poster:

259 posts

68 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
no idea jack im a front wheel driver.

i think im looking forward seeing ur car then the trackday! lol

getting a early one tonight everything all packed up for tomorrow.
weather looks o.k.

See you boys and girls tomorrow.

jon salt

4 posts

38 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
weather looks good at the last look smile. I'll be there in a megane with a few other meganes too.

DiseasalDriver

781 posts

30 months

[news] 
Monday 23rd April 2012 quote quote all
I'm trying to persuade the OH to come with me, she's off too.

If she is up for it then I'm there!

Do any of you have PH stickers? How will I know who to say hello to?

I'll be in a 2012 320d M Sport Coupe... BUT it's got a 55 plate on it as it's a cherished plate which I wanted to keep. I should be easy to spot for those of you that know your cars wink

Alfatim

271 posts

138 months

[news] 
Tuesday 24th April 2012 quote quote all
jackwood said:
Not at all. Know anyone that knows how to drive a car with the engine in the wrong place? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all........gulp

biggrin
Sandbagging methinks Captain Jack wink

Planning a covert suprise on us all as we experience the GT3 overtaking manouver?

DiseasalDriver

781 posts

30 months

[news] 
Tuesday 24th April 2012 quote quote all
Gutted I couldn't make it, OH didn't fancy it!

Make sure you lot take some pictures!

boxsey

1,943 posts

93 months

[news] 
Tuesday 24th April 2012 quote quote all
DiseasalDriver said:
Gutted I couldn't make it, OH didn't fancy it!

Make sure you lot take some pictures!
Shame you couldn't make it. A brilliant day. Sunny and dry. Well done Easytrack for a great event. I'm sure there will be pics along soon.

DiseasalDriver

781 posts

30 months

[news] 
Tuesday 24th April 2012 quote quote all
Yeah, the weather was perfect.

Look forward to seeing the pictures.

jackwood

1,490 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 24th April 2012 quote quote all
RetroWheels said:
I'll be there in the Rover engined Tuscan.
I've got loads of footage of your red Tuscan when I was following you for a few laps.

jackwood

1,490 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 24th April 2012 quote quote all
boxsey said:
Shame you couldn't make it. A brilliant day. Sunny and dry. Well done Easytrack for a great event. I'm sure there will be pics along soon.
Good to see you again today. It was a lovely day for it too.

jackwood

1,490 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 24th April 2012 quote quote all
Alfatim said:
Sandbagging methinks Captain Jack wink

Planning a covert suprise on us all as we experience the GT3 overtaking manouver?
See, I wasn't sandbagging. I really can't drive one of these thing wink

That was a little too close for comfort, Tim smile

boxsey

1,943 posts

93 months

[news] 
Wednesday 25th April 2012 quote quote all
jackwood said:
See, I wasn't sandbagging. I really can't drive one of these thing wink

That was a little too close for comfort, Tim smile
Apart from the whoopsie you looked like you were going pretty good to me. Especially first time out on track with it and running on normal road tyres.

1
3 4
Reply to Topic