Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4 ... 6 7
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

PauloV12V

Original Poster:

279 posts

135 months

[news] 
Monday 17th September 2012 quote quote all
VERY good point.. forgive me, never had a BMW before, the excitement is playing tricks with me!

Panthro

322 posts

102 months

[news] 
Monday 17th September 2012 quote quote all
Stupid question, but does BMW normally give discounts when ordering new cars?

Eastern boy

125 posts

25 months

[news] 
Monday 17th September 2012 quote quote all
PauloV12V said:
Hi Greg,
Thanks for that. Do you work for BMW? I note you are an M Power manager.

Any reason why when I went into my BMW garage they could not order me a car?
To be honest they were clueless... with a capital C.

Regs
Paul
There should have been no reason what so ever!!! there was an issue as there was a change to the alloys delaying ordering, but i have a number of cars on order for customers!!!

PauloV12V

Original Poster:

279 posts

135 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
Woohoo..
Car ordered today.
Delighted.

;-) ;-)

dontdobends

304 posts

98 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
Well Done,looking forward to your reportcool
Advertisement

JuanGandini

448 posts

23 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
Out of interest, what options did you tick in the end?

I'm looking at the M135i and am unsure what boxes to tick as I like the idea (but not the cost) of toys!

astirling

320 posts

56 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
Eastern boy said:
£29995 for 3 door, £30,575 for 5 door, only RWD in the UK i'm afraid.

Cars arriving over next few weeks for first customer sold orders ( bit of a delay due to alloy wheel change )

Customer orders ordered in past 4 weeks arriving mid October.

It's going to be an awesome car !

Greg
And one of them will be mine!!

nick30

131 posts

55 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
I think its about a 2 month wait. I ordered 11th August initially expecting delivery late October/ early November but it has come forward to mid October now smile

Zato

201 posts

65 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
PauloV12V said:
Whether its in the right or wrong section lets not be too worried.

For others who may be interested it really is good value as a poster mentioned. VERY good value.

Just sourced a car now with various options from BMW dealer. Book price is £32,085. Dealer has come back all in for £28,000. Delivery First week in November. White, red leather, sunroof, tints and Alpina stripe. 5 year servcice.

I have two other dealers sharpening their pencils now.
Have you any dealer info. Mine would not drop 3k.

Thanks

David

AOK

1,145 posts

50 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
PauloV12V said:
Whether its in the right or wrong section lets not be too worried.

For others who may be interested it really is good value as a poster mentioned. VERY good value.

Just sourced a car now with various options from BMW dealer. Book price is £32,085. Dealer has come back all in for £28,000. Delivery First week in November. White, red leather, sunroof, tints and Alpina stripe. 5 year servcice.

I have two other dealers sharpening their pencils now.
Damn! Missed out on your business by £160.
I'd say you've got yourself a brill deal right there!

Panthro

322 posts

102 months

[news] 
Tuesday 18th September 2012 quote quote all
AOK said:
Damn! Missed out on your business by £160.
I'd say you've got yourself a brill deal right there!
So what spec is on offer for £28160?

dontdobends

304 posts

98 months

[news] 
Wednesday 19th September 2012 quote quote all
Panthro said:
So what spec is on offer for £28160?
Ditto i'm interested in one of these

PauloV12V

Original Poster:

279 posts

135 months

[news] 
Wednesday 19th September 2012 quote quote all
Hi Guys,

Yes delighted with all the hard work I put in and some good advice received.

Car ordered as follows:

ALPINE WHITE 5 DOOR
CORAL RED DAKOTA LEATHER
SUNROOF
SUN RPROTECTION PACK
PARK DISTANCE CONTROL
DELIVERY
PAINT SEAL AND PROTECT
NUMBER PLATES

All other options I did not feel applicable as most come with standard. Folding mirrors not wanted, nor heated seats.

Full cost came in at roughly £32,675.
Deal done at £28,000

£31,487 payable over 4 years (Interest at 4.9%) at £320 pcm putting £5,000 down as deposit with balloon at the end £11,440.

(Annual miles of 8,000) we picked this as its the wifes run about so not many mies will be put on it... apart from me who will use it all the time!
Hope this helps if anyone wants to benefit from this price e mail me and I will pass all the paperwork on.
Regs all..


JNW1

1,483 posts

78 months

[news] 
Wednesday 19th September 2012 quote quote all
PauloV12V said:
Hi Guys,

Full cost came in at roughly £32,675.
Deal done at £28,000
That's a good discount on a new model that's getting favourable press reviews so well done with that! Don't suppose the original dealership who proved inept on the sales front happen to be based in a spa town north of Leeds?!!!

Eastern boy

125 posts

25 months

[news] 
Wednesday 19th September 2012 quote quote all
PauloV12V said:
Hi Guys,

Yes delighted with all the hard work I put in and some good advice received.

Car ordered as follows:

ALPINE WHITE 5 DOOR
CORAL RED DAKOTA LEATHER
SUNROOF
SUN RPROTECTION PACK
PARK DISTANCE CONTROL
DELIVERY
PAINT SEAL AND PROTECT
NUMBER PLATES

All other options I did not feel applicable as most come with standard. Folding mirrors not wanted, nor heated seats.

Full cost came in at roughly £32,675.
Deal done at £28,000

£31,487 payable over 4 years (Interest at 4.9%) at £320 pcm putting £5,000 down as deposit with balloon at the end £11,440.

(Annual miles of 8,000) we picked this as its the wifes run about so not many mies will be put on it... apart from me who will use it all the time!
Hope this helps if anyone wants to benefit from this price e mail me and I will pass all the paperwork on.
Regs all..
Good deal!!!! Hope you enjoy it when you get it, its gonna be a stunner!!

PauloV12V

Original Poster:

279 posts

135 months

[news] 
Wednesday 19th September 2012 quote quote all
Err Maybe!!!

Pig Skill

1,368 posts

87 months

[news] 
Wednesday 19th September 2012 quote quote all
Perhaps when you get it you can post some pictures in the BMW General section?

This forum is for M power cars biggrin

PauloV12V

Original Poster:

279 posts

135 months

[news] 
Thursday 20th September 2012 quote quote all
Will post it in the Aston section.
;-)

Charlie Michael

2,426 posts

68 months

[news] 
Thursday 20th September 2012 quote quote all
PauloV12V said:
Will post it in the Aston section.
;-)
Try the Porsche. hehe

Panthro

322 posts

102 months

[news] 
Thursday 20th September 2012 quote quote all
Any predicted residual values for these? Its the only thing putting me off buying a brand new BMW at the moment.
1
3 4 ... 6 7
Reply to Topic