PistonHeads.com Forum

Drifting a CSL!?!

Drifting a CSL!?!

Author
Discussion

supermanraf

Original Poster:

171 posts

83 months

Monday 17th September 2012
quotequote all
I was at Santa Pod yesterday, and one of the drift taxi's was a CSL! Not sure thats exactly what BMW intended them for, but i'd never been in one, so paid for a ride! It was great fun!! So thanks Nick ( driver ) that was an absolute hoot, and what a cracking car!!

Chapppers

4,348 posts

93 months

Thursday 20th September 2012
quotequote all
That'll be Nick Johnson, the CSL dealer.

Nords

1,031 posts

133 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all

Not Nick 'one female owner, no nurburgring use' Johnson?

Hehehe,

To be fair, every CSL should get a bit of this! It is what they were meant for...

MrOnTheRopes

660 posts

148 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
Nords said:
Not Nick 'one female owner, no nurburgring use' Johnson?
Don't forget 'Magnesium Wheels'

supermanraf

Original Poster:

171 posts

83 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Well it was great fun!! And in the very short ride I got made a big impression!
Advertisement

jonamv8

1,203 posts

68 months

Monday 26th November 2012
quotequote all
Had one for a weekend - great drift machine i thought!!!

161BMW

1,494 posts

67 months

Tuesday 18th December 2012
quotequote all
Nords said:
Not Nick 'one female owner, no nurburgring use' Johnson?

Hehehe,

To be fair, every CSL should get a bit of this! It is what they were meant for...
Have you had any dealing with Nick Johnson would u advise buying a car from him :-) ?

thatsprettyshady

453 posts

67 months

Tuesday 18th December 2012
quotequote all
161BMW said:
Have you had any dealing with Nick Johnson would u advise buying a car from him :-) ?
I bought a CSL from him in July, he was a pleasure to deal with and the car has been great.

poll250

18 posts

109 months

Tuesday 18th December 2012
quotequote all
thatsprettyshady said:
I bought a CSL from him in July, he was a pleasure to deal with and the car has been great.
Bamber!?

I test drove an E46 M3 with him in May and he was great to deal with, gave me a pretty sideways passenger ride in a CSL too!

wy906

1,230 posts

76 months

Tuesday 18th December 2012
quotequote all
poll250 said:
thatsprettyshady said:
I bought a CSL from him in July, he was a pleasure to deal with and the car has been great.
Bamber!?

I test drove an E46 M3 with him in May and he was great to deal with, gave me a pretty sideways passenger ride in a CSL too!
Great lurking. smile

thatsprettyshady

453 posts

67 months

Tuesday 18th December 2012
quotequote all
poll250 said:
Bamber!?

I test drove an E46 M3 with him in May and he was great to deal with, gave me a pretty sideways passenger ride in a CSL too!
Alright poll!

abidr500

120 posts

59 months

Tuesday 8th January 2013
quotequote all
i bought my csl from him 4 months ago. Its a great car and he's a nice chap.