PistonHeads.com Forum

Let's see your Breitling.

Let's see your Breitling.

Author
Discussion

Rulle7

117 posts

90 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
Here's my token Breitling ...


neilbauer

Original Poster:

2,225 posts

91 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
wigglebottom said:
Any pictures of an Aerospace on leather strap? I'm tempted by a change with a nice leather strap for Toshi - I think it will go well with the Ti case but wouldn't mind some pictures to see.


Thanks
Not got a leather strap pic but here's my old Aerospace on rubber.


Skier

443 posts

131 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
I have the Aerospace Avantage (2006 model) on the leather strap. I don't have any personal photos of it but here's a stock one:



neilbauer

Original Poster:

2,225 posts

91 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
Skier said:
I have the Aerospace Avantage (2006 model) on the leather strap. I don't have any personal photos of it but here's a stock one:


That's the strap I want on my Seawolf smile

HarrySmash

360 posts

47 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Here's my couple of Chronomats and a Colt II






Advertisement

neilbauer

Original Poster:

2,225 posts

91 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
[quote=HarrySmash]Here's my couple of Chronomats and a Colt II






I nearly bought one of these when I bought my avenger, nice watch. Wish I had the money for both.

J381

517 posts

96 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Is £3490 a good price for a Navitimer World? Brand new of course. In Cyprus at the moment and one of the Breitling dealers have 20% off because it's end of season.

HarrySmash

360 posts

47 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Nice watches. That looks a good price to me, current UK list is £5200 with a croc strap/ folding clasp and £5700 with a steel bracelet. I'd take mine with a black face/ black strap

J381

517 posts

96 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
What's the market like at the moment for Breitlings?
I'm wondering if it's worthwhile buying a second one to sell on back in the UK?
It would mean I'd be making the most of the 20% off, plus I'm sure if I was buying two they could take a bit more off....

Anyone got any requests?
I'll take a photo of their collection in the window.
For anyone interested, it's

GNM Jewelleries
Nissi beach avenue
Ayia napa

I've checked on Breitlings retailers website and it's on there.

neilbauer

Original Poster:

2,225 posts

91 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
J381 said:
What's the market like at the moment for Breitlings?
I'm wondering if it's worthwhile buying a second one to sell on back in the UK?
It would mean I'd be making the most of the 20% off, plus I'm sure if I was buying two they could take a bit more off....

Anyone got any requests?
I'll take a photo of their collection in the window.
For anyone interested, it's

GNM Jewelleries
Nissi beach avenue
Ayia napa

I've checked on Breitlings retailers website and it's on there.
It is I checked as first thought was dodgy!

http://www.breitling.com/en/retailers/ayia-napa-re...

J381

517 posts

96 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Nah, nothing dodgy (although it could seem that way LOL), just thought it'd be worth helping fellow PH'ers get a good deal on an expensive luxury.

I tried the Superocean Heritage today and the Navitimer Montbrillant... Both stunning pieces!

I need to make up my mind before I come home (next Wednesday) because I'm going to take advantage of discount.

The Superocean Heritage in brown with silver bracelet is cracking!!! But I've always wanted the Navitimer....

I'll sleep on it! :-)

neilbauer

Original Poster:

2,225 posts

91 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
J381 said:
Nah, nothing dodgy (although it could seem that way LOL), just thought it'd be worth helping fellow PH'ers get a good deal on an expensive luxury.

I tried the Superocean Heritage today and the Navitimer Montbrillant... Both stunning pieces!

I need to make up my mind before I come home (next Wednesday) because I'm going to take advantage of discount.

The Superocean Heritage in brown with silver bracelet is cracking!!! But I've always wanted the Navitimer....

I'll sleep on it! :-)
The navitimer is where my money would go, I personally think the Super ocean Heritage is a bit dull (just my opinion)

marcosgt

8,963 posts

84 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Get a Navitimer.

It's the signature Breiltling.

M

J381

517 posts

96 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
It is definitely a bit dull compared to the Nav, but it's a beautiful kind of dull. Very plain looking, but still cracking.

I am swaying more towards the Nav....

I can't think of a better watch to buy for £3500.

marcosgt

8,963 posts

84 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
J381 said:
It is definitely a bit dull compared to the Nav, but it's a beautiful kind of dull. Very plain looking, but still cracking.

I am swaying more towards the Nav....

I can't think of a better watch to buy for £3500.
Do they have any 50th anniversary Cosmonautes? wink

M

J381

517 posts

96 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
How much can you buy the silver bracelets for in the UK?

The Nav is black face, black strap. The bracelet would make an ideal change.
Are these easy to change?

J381

517 posts

96 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Will swing by the shop tomorrow and take a photo of their collection in the window. Not sure if they have the 50th anniversary.

traffman

1,736 posts

117 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Need to replace the battery! Again!

Havent worn it in a while , but love it.


Paddy_N_Murphy

18,041 posts

92 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
J381 said:
How much can you buy the silver bracelets for in the UK?

The Nav is black face, black strap. The bracelet would make an ideal change.
Are these easy to change?
Bracelets - OEM are fecking expensive.
I looked in to it a while ago - circa £500 iirc.
I got one from ebay for £120 ish.

jshell

7,623 posts

113 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Paddy_N_Murphy said:
J381 said:
How much can you buy the silver bracelets for in the UK?

The Nav is black face, black strap. The bracelet would make an ideal change.
Are these easy to change?
Bracelets - OEM are fecking expensive.
I looked in to it a while ago - circa £500 iirc.
I got one from ebay for £120 ish.
Could tell you a tale about buying an AP bracelet that would make you weep then....