PistonHeads.com Forum

Clophill Supercar Act 3

Author
Discussion

STICKY3

Original Poster:

207 posts

56 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
Next supercar event Sunday 23rd Sept 9.30am as usual, all welcome, Drive out, ending up at Aston Martin Newport Pagnell, tour of showroom, works service and heritage centre , chance to see 177, zagato,new vanquish etc again all welcome but I will need to know approx numbers etc, a little different this one guys!! AM opening the showroom up especially for us ( closed sundays normally) you will be able to put deposits down on cars if you so wish!! lol any queries feel free to contact me 07712765743.

911c4silver

254 posts

61 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
Count me in Pete
1. 997turbo

LC843

7 posts

50 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
If A Lotus Carlton is welcome I would like to come!

1. 997turbo
2. Lotus Carlton

Regards
Bruce

STICKY3

Original Poster:

207 posts

56 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
LC843 said:
If A Lotus Carlton is welcome I would like to come!

1. 997turbo
2. Lotus Carlton

Regards
Bruce
of course!!

Mr Purple

332 posts

104 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
Sticky - can junior come along ?
Advertisement

STICKY3

Original Poster:

207 posts

56 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
Mr Purple said:
Sticky - can junior come along ?
no problem!!

Mr Purple

332 posts

104 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
Count in the DBS and 2 passengers (3 in total )
Looking forward to this , good work for putting it on wink

Ben Tom Clark

128 posts

51 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
STICKY3 said:
Next supercar event Sunday 23rd Sept 9.30am as usual, all welcome, Drive out, ending up at Aston Martin Newport Pagnell, tour of showroom, works service and heritage centre , chance to see 177, zagato,new vanquish etc again all welcome but I will need to know approx numbers etc, a little different this one guys!! AM opening the showroom up especially for us ( closed sundays normally) you will be able to put deposits down on cars if you so wish!! lol any queries feel free to contact me 07712765743.
WELL UP FOR THAT!!! Not gonna end up buyin an Aston Martin tho am I? Not sure i want to trade the corsa in at the moment, i should probably bare in mind by the time i get there u lot will be on your way back aha lol! wink

wolfie28

46 posts

53 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
Can't make it frown away for the Mrs birthday. Enjoy the day folks.

STICKY3

Original Poster:

207 posts

56 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
STICKY3 said:
just a little taster!!!

BarryP

472 posts

53 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
Add me and the other half to the list please. Barry P. ( GT-R, MK if we are convoying to the meet again)

Mr Purple

332 posts

104 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
1. 997turbo
2. Lotus Carlton
3. DBS

kman

873 posts

120 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
can i come? only a range rover sport but i can take some pics and happy to so for AM! currently free that day.

vankypanky

526 posts

94 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
i am flying back that day. what time are you leaving the pub, and what time are you booked to be at NP ?

70proof

5,253 posts

64 months

Friday 17th August 2012
quotequote all
I.ll confirm when I get back from hols. Do they have a test track pete?

911c4silver

254 posts

61 months

Saturday 18th August 2012
quotequote all
Have you got any details for sharnbrook? Doing a run up?

Edited by 911c4silver on Saturday 18th August 07:08

andrew

8,010 posts

101 months

Saturday 18th August 2012
quotequote all
911c4silver said:
Have you got any details for sharnbrook? Doing a run up?

Edited by 911c4silver on Saturday 18th August 07:08

STICKY3

Original Poster:

207 posts

56 months

Saturday 18th August 2012
quotequote all
70proof said:
I.ll confirm when I get back from hols. Do they have a test track pete?
Test track: milton keynes

STICKY3

Original Poster:

207 posts

56 months

Saturday 18th August 2012
quotequote all
kman said:
can i come? only a range rover sport but i can take some pics and happy to so for AM! currently free that day.
No problem, they dont allow you to photograph customers cars normally, but there will be plenty on display in the showroom.

dazerc

427 posts

116 months

Tuesday 21st August 2012
quotequote all
I pass the Aston Martin Garage on my way to work everyday and always wanted to go in. I only live down the road from the flying Horse. But I only have the wifes BMW 120D :-( can I get a lift with anyone or come in the 120D?