Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Literally.....

What's so hard to understand? when some one (Me) says, "If you haven't eaten it first, it doesn't go down a marine vac toilet"
"Marine grade toilet paper accepted".

Just had 11 get off the boat, 7 of them teenagers, and I've spent the best part of yesterday,and all day today, trying to get something, none biodegradable, out of a pipe which has been built into the boat.

No Joy. frown I managed to get one of those springy rod things hooked into whatever it is, and it straightened it out I pulled so hard.
It's in there, and it ain't moving.
Of course, all you Guys in the know, will know, as I do, what it is.

So much for private education banghead

The only consolation is, I know that when Daddy falls of the perch the little darlings will blow all the money, and their children will have to be janitor's for a living. smile Payback!

Is this a first, a rant on BT&P ?

Off to pour myself a very large rum, and have a chat with my dog.

mrmaggit

9,873 posts

131 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Crap rant, and it's BP&T.

Measure the depth in, cut the pipe, put new piece in.

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
mrmaggit said:
Crap rant, and it's BP&T.

Measure the depth in, cut the pipe, put new piece in.
Ah yes, BP&T. (I already started on the rum) Crap's the word smile But as I said, the pipes, been built into the boat. I already cut the pipe as far down as I can, and the blockage is under the cabin floor and inacessable.
(Crap Tywanese built gin palace).
I'll have to try and run a new pipe.
10 bloody years I've been trying to drum it into their vacant bloody heads! shout

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
10 years of my fookin sad life ! furious

rhinochopig

16,915 posts

81 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
So what is it? I have no idea what it is; the blockage that is.
Advertisement

Getragdogleg

4,510 posts

66 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
I would imagine it is a gentlemans intimate item cover possibly of the rubber variety.

kowalski655

2,219 posts

26 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
That must be some big lad to block an entire loo!
More likely a young ladies(I use that word advisedly!)pants item...dirty mare

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Ay, you Guys ! They're easy ! Just pull 'em out of the duckbill valve in the vac pump.
It's the, ahem, "ladies" things that swell up in the pipe and become imovable.
Also the wipes and "extra strong" kitchen roll, but they turn up in the day head, not in the cabins below.

kowalski655

2,219 posts

26 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Cant you get rid of it with chemicals?
Although I have NO idea what that would do to a boat pipe

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
kowalski655 said:
That must be some big lad to block an entire loo!
More likely a young ladies(I use that word advisedly!)pants item...dirty mare
Go to the front and help yourself to an apple. wink

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
kowalski655 said:
Cant you get rid of it with chemicals?
Although I have NO idea what that would do to a boat pipe
Nope, been sitting with some pretty powerfull stuff in there for two days already.

There's no hope. No hope I tell ya' !

Fishtigua

5,668 posts

78 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Feeling your pain only too well.

Wire coathanger into a corkscrew or get a young Filipina stewie with small hands, always handy to have. wink


kowalski655

2,219 posts

26 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
mickrick said:
Go to the front and help yourself to an apple. wink
Here I am then-2 apples in sight biggrin

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
kowalski655 said:
mickrick said:
Go to the front and help yourself to an apple. wink
Here I am then-2 apples in sight biggrin
Mmm. nice apples. Now that's a lady smile

BliarOut

58,713 posts

122 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Surely there's some sort of hand drill flexible attachment. for this sort of thing?

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Fishtigua said:
Feeling your pain only too well.

Wire coathanger into a corkscrew or get a young Filipina stewie with small hands, always handy to have. wink

I tell ya, I had one of those man sized springy drain rod things, and it straightened it out. Bloody solid.
Christ I'll be thinking about it in my sleep over the weekend

They're back out on Tuesday, a day earlier than I'd been told.
I'll just hang an "out of order" sign on it. Sod it ! I've had enough.
That looks like a good bit of kit. Where can I get one?

Edited by mickrick on Friday 28th September 20:09

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
BliarOut said:
Surely there's some sort of hand drill flexible attachment. for this sort of thing?
I'm thinking about it. And I recon there's a market for them in this job.

kowalski655

2,219 posts

26 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Are they a paying charter or are they family/mates?If the former can you bung a bill to them for the repair work?

BliarOut

58,713 posts

122 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
mickrick said:
BliarOut said:
Surely there's some sort of hand drill flexible attachment. for this sort of thing?
I'm thinking about it. And I recon there's a market for them in this job.
Think speedo type drive with a short drill on the end. Basically a bloody long easyout :S

mickrick

Original Poster:

2,895 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
kowalski655 said:
Are they a paying charter or are they family/mates?If the former can you bung a bill to them for the repair work?
Privately owned, so family/friends/hanger oners. rolleyes
2 3
Reply to Topic