Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 351 352
354 355 ... 501 502
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

Chunkychucky

4,193 posts

62 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
thetapeworm said:
Not a takeaway but I consider it to be dirty so thought I'd add it here - part of lunch today was "chicken web with mixed meat"



It turned out to be a crab stick, mushroom, "something long, rectangular and brown" and "something else unidentifiable" wrapped in chicken skin and then steamed.
A little bit of sick came up when I learned what that might have been, fair play..

Vieste

10,532 posts

53 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
So the Chinese was a no no so went for pizza sorry crap photo


zetec

3,709 posts

144 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Chunkychucky said:
thetapeworm said:
Not a takeaway but I consider it to be dirty so thought I'd add it here - part of lunch today was "chicken web with mixed meat"



It turned out to be a crab stick, mushroom, "something long, rectangular and brown" and "something else unidentifiable" wrapped in chicken skin and then steamed.
A little bit of sick came up when I learned what that might have been, fair play..
Looks like a banana in a pancake!!

mph1977

9,523 posts

61 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Justin Cyder said:
Fish & chips should have salt & vinegar. Tartare sauce at a pinch. Anything else is savagery.
I have to disagree there , what about mushy peas ...

yes fish and chips with gravy is odd

curry sauce - if that's what floats your boat i once had a nice fish that was cooked in a lightly curried batter .- that was nice

jas xjr

8,826 posts

132 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
mph1977 said:
I have to disagree there , what about mushy peas ...

yes fish and chips with gravy is odd

curry sauce - if that's what floats your boat i once had a nice fish that was cooked in a lightly curried batter .- that was nice
chilli sauce , ok i am a savage smile


Advertisement

Justin Cyder

12,624 posts

42 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
It's this kind of seditious thinking that foisted the Hawaiian pizza on us.judge

George H

13,122 posts

57 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Justin Cyder said:
It's this kind of seditious thinking that foisted the Hawaiian pizza on us.judge
The man who thought of pineapple on a pizza needs a knighthood! Best pizza ever yum

Justin Cyder

12,624 posts

42 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
shout GET OUT,

hehe

jas xjr

8,826 posts

132 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
i love pineapple in curries too smile

George H

13,122 posts

57 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Justin Cyder said:
shout GET OUT,

hehe
I'm going to get a hawaiian pizza one night just to post it in here now biggrin

George H

13,122 posts

57 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
jas xjr said:
i love pineapple in curries too smile
yes Dansak is fantastic (when made extra spicy).

mph1977

9,523 posts

61 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
jas xjr said:
mph1977 said:
I have to disagree there , what about mushy peas ...

yes fish and chips with gravy is odd

curry sauce - if that's what floats your boat i once had a nice fish that was cooked in a lightly curried batter .- that was nice
chilli sauce , ok i am a savage smile
why not chilli sauce ; you'd consider it perfectly normal with tempura ...

Jer_1974

614 posts

86 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
mph1977 said:
jas xjr said:
mph1977 said:
I have to disagree there , what about mushy peas ...

yes fish and chips with gravy is odd

curry sauce - if that's what floats your boat i once had a nice fish that was cooked in a lightly curried batter .- that was nice
chilli sauce , ok i am a savage smile
why not chilli sauce ; you'd consider it perfectly normal with tempura ...
Fine putting curry sauce on chips. The problem for me was he covered the delicate cod / haddock in curry sauce.

wijit

1,140 posts

68 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th October 2012 quote quote all
Jer_1974 said:
Fine putting curry sauce on chips. The problem for me was he covered the delicate cod / haddock in curry sauce.
To be fair here, Fish, chips and curry goes back a very long way. Find a good, well established Northern chippy and you'll find it is far from uncommon. Much as I like a decent Indian curry, chip shop curry (sultana's et al) is bloody good on fish and chips!

kiwifraser

4,383 posts

87 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th October 2012 quote quote all
Yesterdays scotch pie lunch, and yes it did come from the bakery like this smile


Aydogflipper

346 posts

59 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th October 2012 quote quote all
Vieste said:
So the Chinese was a no no so went for pizza sorry crap photo

That looks absolutely top draw!

Vieste

10,532 posts

53 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th October 2012 quote quote all
Still got half of it left.

Soovy

33,915 posts

164 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th October 2012 quote quote all
Vieste said:
Still got half of it left.




hehe

RumbleOfThunder

1,354 posts

96 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th October 2012 quote quote all
kiwifraser said:
Yesterdays scotch pie lunch, and yes it did come from the bakery like this smile

That looks bloody ace, why can't I have those where I live? frown

Mr Roper

9,864 posts

87 months

[news] 
Tuesday 16th October 2012 quote quote all
RumbleOfThunder said:
That looks bloody ace, why can't I have those where I live? frown
Used to frequent a great pie and mash stall in Sydney many moons ago....


1 2 ... 351 352
354 355 ... 501 502
TOPIC CLOSED