PistonHeads.com Forum

"Stand by me" / Nationwide advert

"Stand by me" / Nationwide advert

Author
Discussion

mph999

Original Poster:

2,171 posts

133 months

Wednesday 18th July 2012
quotequote all
Any idea who sings "Stand by Me" in the Nationwide advert on TV at the moment ... nice version.

Thanks in advance,

Martin

FunkyNige

5,977 posts

188 months

Wednesday 18th July 2012
quotequote all
According to YouTube it's a Swedish singer called Olivia S

http://www.myspace.com/oliviaisme

NateWM

1,501 posts

92 months

Wednesday 18th July 2012
quotequote all
mph999 said:
Any idea who sings "Stand by Me" in the Nationwide advert on TV at the moment ... nice version.

Thanks in advance,

Martin
You big gay'er.

mph999

Original Poster:

2,171 posts

133 months

Wednesday 18th July 2012
quotequote all
NateWM said:
mph999 said:
Any idea who sings "Stand by Me" in the Nationwide advert on TV at the moment ... nice version.

Thanks in advance,

Martin
You big gay'er.
Oi ... irked

mph999

Original Poster:

2,171 posts

133 months

Wednesday 18th July 2012
quotequote all
FunkyNige said:
According to YouTube it's a Swedish singer called Olivia S

http://www.myspace.com/oliviaisme
Many thx, didn't think of YT ...
Advertisement

NateWM

1,501 posts

92 months

Wednesday 18th July 2012
quotequote all
mph999 said:
Oi ... irked
hehe