Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 192 193
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

st_files

Original Poster:

4,571 posts

64 months

[news] 
Tuesday 23rd February 2010 quote quote all
Thought it might be fun to have a thread where you post the song that you happen to be enjoying today - only one rule: you can only post one a day.

Here's mine for today: Rented Rooms by Tindersticks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0tVp95L5L0


Xenocide

4,277 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 23rd February 2010 quote quote all
I'm chilling to Mattafix - Freeman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSyZF0JoB7g


st_files

Original Poster:

4,571 posts

64 months

[news] 
Tuesday 23rd February 2010 quote quote all
Xenocide said:
I'm chilling to Mattafix - Freeman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSyZF0JoB7g
me likey

Z06George

1,953 posts

72 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbGNfJM5wyw

Possibly not to everyones tastes but I love it especially after seeing them for the 6th time last night.

Nolar Dog

8,786 posts

78 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all
"Studying Stones" - Ani DiFranco
Advertisement

Jam Spavlin

838 posts

68 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all
Marilyn Manson – (s)AINT

st_files

Original Poster:

4,571 posts

64 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all

Cooky

4,932 posts

120 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all
Z06George said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbGNfJM5wyw

Possibly not to everyones tastes but I love it especially after seeing them for the 6th time last night.
yikes That should be tagged Instant Migraine

heard this today, something that I hadn't heard in ages...can't stop playing it today
Traffic - John Barleycorn (must die)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wml3V-maDeA

patmahe

4,298 posts

87 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all
This was on the radio at luchtime when I hopped in the car, cheered me up a bit on a cold dreary February day.

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up to Boston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCAhb5QGSo



Edited by patmahe on Wednesday 24th February 16:31

FraserLFA

4,972 posts

57 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all
patmahe said:
This was on the radio at luchtime when I hopped in the car, cheered me up a bit on a cold dreary February day.

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up to Boston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCAhb5QGSo



Edited by patmahe on Wednesday 24th February 16:31
Love that song!

This has been in my head for a good few years now. Never gets old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzX0rhF8buo

Z06George

1,953 posts

72 months

[news] 
Wednesday 24th February 2010 quote quote all
Cooky said:
Z06George said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbGNfJM5wyw

Possibly not to everyones tastes but I love it especially after seeing them for the 6th time last night.
yikes That should be tagged Instant Migraine

heard this today, something that I hadn't heard in ages...can't stop playing it today
Traffic - John Barleycorn (must die)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wml3V-maDeA
rofl I said it wouldn't be to everyones tastes. Metal seems to be an aquired taste these days.

alfa pint

3,856 posts

94 months

[news] 
Thursday 25th February 2010 quote quote all
I Became a Prostitute by The Twilight Sad.

check out their myspace page - they're a distinctive band (in a good way), if very Scottish.

ZR1cliff

17,964 posts

132 months

[news] 
Thursday 25th February 2010 quote quote all
Two songs stuck with me this last week are - Saw a street entertainer dancing to this on the Embankment last Sunday, excellent, but I can't get the song out of my head.

Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRNQS5UCQQI

Played this old tune in the car the other day and since I recall every now and then through the day - Blast from the past with the excellent vocals of Julie Covington.....

Side C - 2 - The Spirit of Man [1 of 2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzafrUc3w5Q&fea...


st_files

Original Poster:

4,571 posts

64 months

[news] 
Thursday 25th February 2010 quote quote all
Today, I found this old pearl...

Das EFX - They Want EFX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UalV4ThhQQM


Malam

688 posts

86 months

[news] 
Thursday 25th February 2010 quote quote all
Persephone- Wishbone Ash biggrin

Famous Graham

26,553 posts

108 months

[news] 
Friday 26th February 2010 quote quote all
The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPoMjR6-Ao&fea...

Gompo

3,057 posts

141 months

[news] 
Friday 26th February 2010 quote quote all
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW3D8efNLM0

Dan Winter - Dont Stop Push It Now (Electro Mix)

Plus this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYZLp1jhpHI

Obscura - Orbital Elements


ETA Artists and song titles.


Edited by Gompo on Friday 26th February 10:28

TedMaul

1,887 posts

96 months

[news] 
Friday 26th February 2010 quote quote all
The Death Of Love by COF

st_files

Original Poster:

4,571 posts

64 months

[news] 
Friday 26th February 2010 quote quote all
The Partisan - Leonard Cohen - always makes me think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG4ndbhOkpI

Cooky

4,932 posts

120 months

[news] 
Friday 26th February 2010 quote quote all
Malam said:
Persephone- Wishbone Ash biggrin
Great Tune mate, saw what's left of them last year.

been playing this today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmVtH5nbp30




2 3 ... 192 193
Reply to Topic