Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 109 110
112 113 ... 136 137
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

DanDC5

8,937 posts

54 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
The Sky F1 ladies Georgie Thompson and Natalie Pinkham




Jw Vw

4,260 posts

50 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
DanDC5 said:
The Sky F1 ladies Georgie Thompson and Natalie Pinkham


I would attempt to destroy Georgie Thompson!

qube_TA

7,404 posts

132 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
_Deano said:
Not too bad i suppose, i've seen worse smile
She has mascara and foundation on, this 'Stars Without Makeup' website is clearly peddlin' propaganda.



NotDave

20,951 posts

44 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
Georgie Thompson hurl


The brunette cloud9

DanDC5

8,937 posts

54 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
I want both, and I could still watch the F1 at the same time. Winning.
Advertisement

Ciaran

1,201 posts

89 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all


Perfection.

thetapeworm

5,785 posts

126 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
NotDave said:
has Kate Upton been on TV yet?
Yes, burger advert.

NotDave

20,951 posts

44 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
thetapeworm said:
Yes, burger advert.
Oh very witty.

She's a massive size 10, definitely obese

Ciaran

1,201 posts

89 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
NotDave said:
thetapeworm said:
Yes, burger advert.
Oh very witty.

She's a massive size 10, definitely obese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdGsKzmCgB0

NSFW

NotDave

20,951 posts

44 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all

thetapeworm

5,785 posts

126 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
NotDave said:
thetapeworm said:
Yes, burger advert.
Oh very witty.

She's a massive size 10, definitely obese
You can apologise for your little outburst later, I won't take it personally.

From your media outlet of choice:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4157996/...

NotDave

20,951 posts

44 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
thetapeworm said:
You can apologise for your little outburst later, I won't take it personally.
outburst?

thetapeworm

5,785 posts

126 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
NotDave said:
thetapeworm said:
You can apologise for your little outburst later, I won't take it personally.
outburst?
Does "outburst" not cover your somewhat defensive reply to my attempt at being helpful?

Torrent of sarcasm?

NotDave

20,951 posts

44 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
thetapeworm said:
Does "outburst" not cover your somewhat defensive reply to my attempt at being helpful?

Torrent of sarcasm?
relatively mild to be fair... trickle of sarcasm perhaps, rather than "torrent"



Helpful?

thetapeworm

5,785 posts

126 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
NotDave said:
thetapeworm said:
Does "outburst" not cover your somewhat defensive reply to my attempt at being helpful?

Torrent of sarcasm?
relatively mild to be fair... trickle of sarcasm perhaps, rather than "torrent"



Helpful?
I can settle for trickle.

Enjoy the burger advert when you get chance.

NotDave

20,951 posts

44 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
thetapeworm said:
I can settle for trickle.

Enjoy the burger advert when you get chance.
Will try when not on a filtered internet connection bow

pstruck

3,256 posts

136 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all

jingars

353 posts

127 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
pstruck said:
Indeed. Here's hoping that Subway sign her up to advertise their 6" subs

Jezz172

599 posts

66 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
Jibber Jabber said:
Have we had Dr Who's side kick yet?


cloud9
Yes please!

Sheets Tabuer

12,291 posts

102 months

[news] 
Friday 16th March 2012 quote quote all
Ciaran said:
Wow, where would one get such a burger?

1 2 ... 109 110
112 113 ... 136 137
TOPIC CLOSED