Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 16 17
19 20 ... 48 49
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

AV12

4,012 posts

91 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
FFS, just as I thought there was no joke act this year!

Convert

3,112 posts

101 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
AV12 said:
FFS, just as I thought there was no joke act this year!
Same one every year.







Louis.

jaybirduk

1,559 posts

50 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Caroline Flack looking rather nice on extra, no doubt scouting the latest boy groups smile

Butter Face

8,190 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
jaybirduk said:
Caroline Flack looking rather nice on extra, no doubt scouting the latest boy groups smile
Indeed.

Result was ridiculous. Louis made a shocking decision.

Yazza54

12,906 posts

64 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Butter Face said:
jaybirduk said:
Caroline Flack looking rather nice on extra, no doubt scouting the latest boy groups smile
Indeed.

Result was ridiculous. Louis made a shocking decision.
Disgusting really, poor girl sang better than that tart ever could. Louis is an absolute wker, glad Gary walked.
Advertisement

ben_h100

1,101 posts

62 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
What a joke. Suppose it will keep people talking about the show.

slippery

13,461 posts

122 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
A travesty. Carolynne was quite pleasant to look at too! sperm
cry

Juanco20

2,295 posts

76 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Anyone see that chap lean over and tell louis something just before they all voted. FIX

The Highway Man

2,325 posts

61 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I can't believe Louis elected to send the fake tanned tw@t home then changed his fecking mind! The fecking Oirish gobshoite!

TankRizzo

2,565 posts

76 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
He didn't change his mind though, did he. It's all stage managed by the producers to look edgy - they would have decided who was going as soon as the phone votes were in.

Bullett

4,972 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Load of bks.
It's a singing contest when it suits them and an entertainment show when the can't sing.

I read that the ratings were bombing, more of this and it really is end of he line.

hungry_hog

729 posts

71 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Most of the tv audience are female. They will not vote for a pretty girl out of jealousy.

jaybirduk

1,559 posts

50 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
hungry_hog said:
Most of the tv audience are female. They will not vote for a pretty girl out of jealousy.
This.

callyman

2,868 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
jaybirduk said:
hungry_hog said:
Most of the tv audience are female. They will not vote for a pretty girl out of jealousy.
This.
Totally agree.

The Highway Man

2,325 posts

61 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
So because of a lot of petty jealous neurotic mingers, us fellas have lost some decent eye candy and we have to endure a perma-tanned nancy boy? cheers Louis!

Puggit

32,965 posts

131 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
frown

No more eye-candy!

callyman

2,868 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
The Highway Man said:
So because of a lot of petty jealous neurotic mingers, us fellas have lost some decent eye candy and we have to endure a perma-tanned nancy boy? cheers Louis!
Louis, another Nancy boy who has no place on the show any more IMO.

Juanco20

2,295 posts

76 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Jade scrubs up pretty well. And she is a thespian

MADMAX2

2,151 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
this "programme" has to be the worst EVER!
I cant believe there is even a thread for this pile of fking wk ste bottomfeed load of bks

Sir Bagalot

2,948 posts

64 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Why on earth would they send him home? He has got far more press than pretty much anyone else in XF this week, and that's what it's all about.
1 2 ... 16 17
19 20 ... 48 49
Reply to Topic